• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Need for Speed I wrote "nfs payback" cause there's nothing much to say about this pic but the post was automatically removed cause the title was too short. So I had to type all this stuff just to share a pic. Hope you like it 👍✌️

    Need for Speed I wrote "nfs payback" cause there's nothing much to say about this pic but the post was automatically removed cause the title was too short. So I had to type all this stuff just to share a pic. Hope you like it ��✌️


    I wrote "nfs payback" cause there's nothing much to say about this pic but the post was automatically removed cause the title was too short. So I had to type all this stuff just to share a pic. Hope you like it ��✌️

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Time to revisit my childhood

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    A little McLaren F1 GTR inspired build I made

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered coming to the Nintendo Switch, PC, and other consoles sometime in the next year (Venturebeat)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Render of garage with mia rx8

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    I like making Camaros don't judge me

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Tried to create Smokey Nagata's Top Secret Supra

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I came SO close to hitting 1mil rep earned in one night. I'm now at rep 49 with 100,000 more to go until 50.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    My Most Wanted save file litteraly got corrupted during the race against Cross and his police army

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    And now i'm fucking pissed. I litteraly just defeated Razor yesterday what the fuck

    submitted by /u/LoreezyNL
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat looks really good when you tweak with the photo effects

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    ProStreet - one time I drove in Fukushima

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    If you could list the best NFS’s games (starting from Rivals) from the worst to best, what would be your list?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Trying to figure out which NFS I will for the first time ever.

    I have a PS4. From Rivals, 2015, Payback and Heat, what's your order from worst to best?

    Oh, please, someone answer this: What's the best game for online multiplayer?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/insanity_sea
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Pro Street help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I recently purchased a key to nfs pro street , my all time favorite racing game, on pc. After successfully downloading it, it was to my dismay that whenever I launch the game I get an error message that pertains to not having the EA Download Manager. I know Download Manager is obsolete and Origin is now used. I have looked up ways to get around this and I have even contacted EA support. My research results have led me to cd-cracks. The only problem is that I don't know where to get one safely. Every website I have found has been too risky for me to try to download from. When I contacted EA they said there was nothing they could do because the game was "sunset". When I asked them if they could make an exception and give me a cd crack they said they weren't allowed. They also said they weren't permitted to point me in the right direction to find one either. I just really want to relive one of my favorite games and I wanted to see if there was anyone out there who could help me.

    submitted by /u/RedR0cket23
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat cinematics are blurry af

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    At first I thought it could be a stylistic choice, but then I reached the cinematic where Ana's car got impounded and everyones faces were out of focus.

    Is there any option I have to check? I'm running with everything maxed out on a 1060 6gb with a Ryzen 1600.

    My monitor is a 4k one but I'm playing at 1080p, which makes things a bit less sharp, but not by the amount that is showing on cutscenes.

    submitted by /u/dalq
    [link] [comments]

    This flake calls himself "Baron." He's a rich guy from the coast. He thinks garage custom is an excuse for being broke. As far as he's concerned, "if it's not brand, it's nothing." Go show 'im what home-grown rides can do.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Scorpions Evo 9

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Mclaren setup for NFS heat

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Anyone have a fast setup for the mclaren? Tired of getting smoked by my friends -_-

    submitted by /u/trapHerm
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed: Heat

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I have only played 4 Need for Speed games, Most Wanted 2012, Rivals, The Run (3ds), And Nitro-X, the latter two are the only ones I own, Need for Speed: Heat recently got it's last update, should I still get it?

    submitted by /u/TheAceOfOne
    [link] [comments]

    If the only way you can win a race is to use the lancer or rsr, you’re a scrub.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Especially if you win a race, then leave when I switch to the rsr or lancer. This game won't be popular for very much longer, especially since most of the community is dbags who crash you or use cheese cars. 😂

    submitted by /u/n8dcincy
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Rivals on PC

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    looking for people too play with on PC hmu with names if interested

    submitted by /u/uhhCTRL
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 Got 60k which car should i buy?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I got a moderately tuned Subaru Brz. I would like to buy a Nsx, r34/r32 gtr, m3 e92/e30/e46, 2002silvia or evo :D. so what should i buy?

    submitted by /u/SuprmLdrOfAnCapistan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment