• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Need for Speed A question about the 24 hours cycle in the Need for Speed. Which of these 3 cycles you like the most?

    Need for Speed A question about the 24 hours cycle in the Need for Speed. Which of these 3 cycles you like the most?


    A question about the 24 hours cycle in the Need for Speed. Which of these 3 cycles you like the most?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    The game hates me

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    "Roboto Night"

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    love it or hate it, Heat really got the visuals right ��

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    My favorite car/body kit combo at my favorite photo op spot :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Purple Lights

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Pink tire smoke might be a bit much, but the visuals were too nice here

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    GG Sad to see it end

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    my Porsche, I made the design similar to the intro of the game.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Appreciating the night sky

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    id do the same

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to grind for pagani huayra bc in nfs heat??

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    A Hell Of A View

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Looking for help - performance tuning

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    on friday i bought OG access and jumped into Heat.

    I love the game so far but i'm now in the endgame and the cars just don't perform as well as before, sounds weird but hear me out.

    I'm using a variety of cars, my race cars are my S5 and R8.

    So here are the questions i need your guys help with;

    1; the cars don't perform as well in curves, i can't get them to drift as i used to, with letting the gas go for a sec and then go full speed again, they go very stiff into curves now that they have high end parts.

    They don't start drifting and i don't know why which makes me perform worse than before because i always have to go for hard drifts or break very hard.

    2; I'm overwhelmed by the engine swap. I understand that there are different enginges with different V's and HP such as NM. but i'm not a mechanic or anything, i have no understanding of engines.

    How do i determine the best engine for my car?

    i was looking for guides on youtube and in text but couldn't find anything.

    Is this just a trial and error thing?

    are all engines viable in their own way?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Mackzim
    [link] [comments]

    Never get tired driving my Underground R34

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Need for Speed that's NOT Open-world?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Good evening all,

    I was a huge fan of Need for Speed on the PS2. I played one of the more recent Need for Speeds on the PC and hated the open world feature. Does anyone know which PC Need for speeds on Steam are NOT open world?

    submitted by /u/American_In_Brussels
    [link] [comments]

    I do enjoy the photo mode in Heat (yes, I'm way late to the party, but I waited until it was on sale)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Mclaren F1 Black Market Delivery

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I have a few dollars to spare and I was wondering if I should buy the McLaren F1 Black Market Delivery pack or the Deluxe Edition Upgrade

    submitted by /u/Preston-Webb
    [link] [comments]

    Fun/Favorite low end cars?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    What cars do you like to use in the games?

    Im replaying 2015 and need some ideas for what cars to use. I usually just go for an rx7 and a e46.

    submitted by /u/redditaccountxD
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t expect many to remember this wrap from nfs rivals. But here it issss. Yeah nfs studio my ps4 didn’t wanna turn on.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Does anybody have a save file at the mission "Officer Torres"?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game constantly for the past 2 days, and i've spent a lot of time building up my cars, but my save was corrupted today and i don't know what i can do. No option to revert to cloud save, so if anyone has a save file for it i'd be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/Eatleadin321
    [link] [comments]

    is the mcqueen race broken

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    ive now gotten caught by cops twice trying to start this race, i meet all the requirements and im doing it at night but it doesnt even give me an option to start it

    submitted by /u/UnappetizingEtruscan
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play nfsu1 on my tv

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I got about halfway through underground and then at that point a I stopped playing it because I wanted to play other ps2 games. Now for Christmas last year I got a new TV and then I noticed it was black and white with no sound when I went on GTA:SA. Can anyone help me out with this?

    submitted by /u/thebestsir1911
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Modding?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So I'm wondering because EA just put some of the NFS games on steam and I wonder if it is possible to mod the games because there is a whole site of mods and I want to know if it would be the same the two games I want to mod is NFS (2015) and NFS Payback

    submitted by /u/TopAccess0
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any fix for the god awful CPU utilization?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I am pegged at 100% on a 4770k in Heat, I know its not the latest and greatest but this is a joke...

    submitted by /u/Nexxus88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment