• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Need for Speed Isn’t a blacklist car, but thought I’d share anyway :) Audi RS6

    Need for Speed Isn’t a blacklist car, but thought I’d share anyway :) Audi RS6


    Isn’t a blacklist car, but thought I’d share anyway :) Audi RS6

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I was playing undercover again, got to the Zack takedown, and...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    The advanced pit manoeuvre.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I, genuinely, can't believe people still play this. 8 years since release, and you can "easily" enter a lobby. wow. just, wow.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Fun Fact: The Wii/PS2 Version of Need For Speed Undercover featured a unfinished Federal Cruiser Dodge Viper SRT-10!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I'm gonna need those keys

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I think i broke the game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    My three favourite wraps out of any I’ve done, made recently in NFS Heat Studio.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Issa meme, please don't get mad lol

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    tell me how this photo is Creds// AptPheonix on Xbox

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Ford GT and its kits, which do you prefer?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    The Rush is easy

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    A small rant to get it off my chest

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I've been playing NFS games since I was a little kid. My love for racing games and cars stemmed from these games. My first NFS game was Hot Pursiut 3 and even though I played it around 5 FPS on (back then) a 7 year old PC I loved it. It was a nice challenge learning how the game worked and how to deal with turns on such a low framerate. Later on I played Underground on a friend's PC and fell in love with that. My dad got a better PC and I got to play Underground 1 and 2 and later on Most Wanted. Those were some of the best memories of my childhood.

    Fast forward to 2017. I pirated NFS Payback and enjoyed the heck out of that game on my old laptop with max 20fps . Didn't have any money to pay for games back then. I was so happy being able to customize so much on cars and being able to make some of my dream cars! Only later I found out that so many people were criticizing it, but more on that later. 2019 my life got better and in 2020 I finally got money to get a second hand gaming laptop and could actually purchase the games I pirated when I had no money for them (felt good to finally pay for the games that gave me so much joy). I also got NFS Heat at that time...

    NFS Heat. The latest of the bunch. I love the game so much! It's fun hanging with people, racing with them, sharing cool pics and just cruising with random cars we customize. I was amazed by the amount of customization and by some of the cars they have in the game (especially that lovely 2000 GT-R). I'm so thankful they made this game...

    Now comes the part of my rant... I see so many people looking for and easy way to make money instead of just playing the game and enjoying it. It saddens me that people buy a racing game to... not race? I buy racing games to enjoy the rush of racing against friends and also enjoy making my car go faster and look better. I'm so confused about why others actually buy this game if it's not to have fun with it. Also so many people are complaining about the physics (not talking about bugs) and I'm so confused. This is not a real-life-sim. It's an arcade style of game! It doesn't need to have perfect physics! Just learn how they work and try to get used to them. Not every game should be like real life. Lastly... Yes. The game has bugs. The more advanced tech gets the more complicated games become and the more bugs there will be. Sometimes it isn't even the game. Might be that your console/PC messed something up and you have some problems. As long as the game runs fine most of the time and I can have my fun with it I'm happy. I'm happy they fixed what they could and that we will have another game in some time. If you want to boycut them due to something they did wrong then just play another franchise. If you've enjoyed the game then good for you! Let's enjoy the next one too!

    There is so much negativity in this world and I'm sick and tired of it. I hope we can spread more positivity and enjoy games together. I love seeing posts about people having fun in the game or having a laugh about some weird glitches. Really love the people who stay positive and spread positivity in this community. To whom I sincerely say "Thank you"

    Sorry for the long post. If you made it this far thank you for reading! I'd love to read your view on this. If you agree/disagree please comment on here, but no matter what you say please stay respectful to one another :)

    Tl;dr: I love NFS games and will probably continue playing them till I die. To the haters: Stop being so negative about every little thing. To the others: Keep on keeping on ;)

    submitted by /u/RaiKei_13
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious if the the we had continued to get black market updates if this “Palmera Racing Cup Series” would've had any sort of role.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Works Conversion Lotus is freaking terrifying. 1:22:006 Laptime on Silverstone Gp track. 6 seconds faster than my Aston Vantage

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    NFS Heat Looks Terrible On PC?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Just picked up the game off origin access and it looks worse than many games that came out in 2013. Half of the view of the cutscenes are not even loaded in and the grass looks like minecraft. Not to mention the blurry graphics and bad lighting. The audio also seems to be low bitrate and sounds really bad when people are talking. Is this normal? I have everything on ultra, running 1080p 144hz.

    submitted by /u/AlarmingCompetition5
    [link] [comments]

    Either Heat is very broken or my game pirated or something

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I thought the recent update was supposed to fix bugs and all that. But from what I've seen it hasn't because I still encounter them daily. For example I be racing at night and like if at least a tire ONE tire touches the grass the whole car slows down like it just went thru a bunch of glue and then in the middle of the chase some cop cars be invisible to the point where I can drive through them and sometimes they spawn in the same spot I'm at sending my car flying through the sky

    submitted by /u/staytrueangel232
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know what I can do customization-wise to improve my Gallardo. Any ideas? (Carbon)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    5 laps Nurburgring times

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Need for Speed (2015) New Game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Is there a way to reset the journey BUT keeping the progress of the old one in NFS 2015? There is no save file. Please let me know if there's a way to do so.

    submitted by /u/NodgaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Best race to earn money quick and easy in nfs 2015

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Has anyone gotten over 10mill rep in a single night run?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Unfair races?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Is there any particular reasoning why I cant even catch the 1st place cars in 240 races when my car is a 310? I'm not crashing and I'm flawlessly drifting turns, taking any shortcuts i can find to help cover a little ground, but they smoke me like I'm some soccer mom

    submitted by /u/CosmeticGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment