• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Need for Speed Don't forget to get your FREE Red Bull Nissan 370Z! (More info in the comments)

    Need for Speed Don't forget to get your FREE Red Bull Nissan 370Z! (More info in the comments)


    Don't forget to get your FREE Red Bull Nissan 370Z! (More info in the comments)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    NFS 2015 has the best atmosphere out of any modern NFS game if you ask me

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    So theres a red bull promoting need for speed heat and you can claim the red bull Nissan 370z on the website https://www.redbullcarparkdrift.com/nfs

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    My FF and FR daily drivers in NFS 2015

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    My wingless Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Just ordered all these titles for PS3

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Mercedes CLK GTR gang (HP2)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Need for Speed Carbon

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Any1 has mustang boss maxed out with stock engine and no drag tires?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    If yes pls tell me the setup, ty

    submitted by /u/JJoli123
    [link] [comments]

    Help with I am the law

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    What am I doing wrong here? I've got the deluxe edition bmw fully upgraded and can't seem to catch up to a buy of the other cars and even then it's when they drift a corner and then speed past me. I found that I was using the action jitrous instead of the timed one but still this car is fully upgraded and has 1,000+horse power and the other cars are still faster, I've also tried using a mostly upgraded viper and mustang boss and ae86 only to yield the same results every time

    submitted by /u/ScoobyDooFuitSnacks
    [link] [comments]

    NFS PAYBACK BUG

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Hi, i recently bought Payback. And i wanted to search for some wraps but its locked. It says Share disabled - no custom wrap. I dont know how to fix it. Maybe some of you have the same problem.

    submitted by /u/Kali3k_
    [link] [comments]

    The NFS Heat hired an incompetent music producer

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Just My Mind

    submitted by /u/vv7vv7
    [link] [comments]

    ProStreet - Origin copy impossible to obtain anymore?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I've talked to EA support through the live chat and they say they cannot give you digital copy of any NFS game anymore (I mentioned ProStreet in the title as that's what I asked them for). I have actually received Hot Pursuit key february this year, so I'm not sure if what they say is true and they changed the policy.

    submitted by /u/Miracle_Arranger
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the next NFS takes places in Denver, Colorado so we can get the Denver International Airport.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I seriously wouldn't mind a 16,000ft (3 mile) runway. No active planes would be nice too with that on a potential future map.

    submitted by /u/DangerDolan__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment