• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Need for Speed Gulf Racing Team (F40, RSR and Ford GT)

    Need for Speed Gulf Racing Team (F40, RSR and Ford GT)


    Gulf Racing Team (F40, RSR and Ford GT)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Why is he waiting there

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who actually had fun playing this game regardless of its many flaws? I remember playing this game years ago on my PS3 and I had a blast. I'm thinking about revisiting the game on my PC.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Just a simple Evo! Love this one!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered leaked on Amazon UK

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Just bought an S15 in NFS 2015!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    1 car 3 personalities - Nissan Skyline R32 [Off road | Street | Drift]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Reshade can change Heat in a crazy way.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Active communities?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys, are there still any active communities / clans in NFS Heat? Im currently not a part of one and i'd love to find one that's level 50 for those perks. NFS Heat PC

    submitted by /u/Wiizper
    [link] [comments]

    My three favourite cars i have

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Is nfs heat worth it right now?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    New to the community. Nfs was my childhood and I really wanted to shift into this game,too. Unfortunately the very last update being released 2 months ago and limited knowledge about the state of the player base and the pvp makes my decision more difficult. I heard that everything else in this game makes it one of the best in the series and with a really big sale from my local store I would definitely jump in, but I would want to hear your opinion,too.

    submitted by /u/pla43rdud3
    [link] [comments]

    NFSUG2 Hard Difficulty is Crazy

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Replaying Underground 2 today and instantly got reminded how ridiculous the AI is. Stage 0-1 URLs, I have my street package Miata and every single enemy drives Mustangs and Skylines. It is impossible to complete. I get smoked on my highest possible speed. By chance I could PIT maneuver them out, the next turn will put me back to 5th place. Rubber banding is crazy.

    Reducing the difficulty destroys any kind of challenge though, but Hard is just invalid.

    Is there any kind of mod about this?

    submitted by /u/sothaticanpost
    [link] [comments]

    Photos in Pause menu

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Is it possible to take photos in the pause menu or loading screen on pc.Like any type of glitch or mod allow you to do so?

    submitted by /u/AllmotorB18
    [link] [comments]

    Dex is impossible

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No matter how upgrades my car is dex always passes me in races and then gains 300 yards on me what am I doing wrong

    submitted by /u/xYGGSx
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Finding this Song on NFS: Undercover!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/TE9MPDYYKm4?t=3854

    Here's a link with the timestamp to the song. I need to know it, I remember it every now and then from when I must've been about five years old and I've finally found it.

    Anyone know the name of it?

    submitted by /u/FudgeDonut
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 Problem

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Specs :

    CPU : i54440 3.1 ghz

    RAM : 8gb

    GPU : asus strix 1050 ti oc
    SSD : 220 gb

    So, before i upgraded my gpu the game worked so good, no problems.Upgraded my gpu and now the game starts in window mode and most of the time it's a black screen and just exits (Cpu goes to 100% andjust stays like that.Sometimes the game goes by it's own (exits if i alt tab to it or press a button on my keyboard) and it goes until the "press space to continue" screen.Again, press any button or alt tab to it, if i lower the resolution it goes fullscreen but exits after a short time (black screen).Help me

    submitted by /u/imjustanromanian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment