• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Need for Speed I remade this Lego set in Need For Speed Heat.

    Need for Speed I remade this Lego set in Need For Speed Heat.


    I remade this Lego set in Need For Speed Heat.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    What happened the Pagani Zonda Cinque? It was cover car of Hot Pursuit, appeared in The Run, but has disappeared since. It did appear in No Limits and NFS: Edge but isn’t in any other main NFS titles. I hope they bring it back in the next installment.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    NFS Undercover 2020

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    NFS HEAT | Night Life

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Oof this has been happening for days

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Nfs rivals story mode

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I posted something similar earlier, but this one is more specific

    Does rivals have a story mode? Not just an offline mode but a story mode too with missions I guess. I have never played any of the nfs games and I prefer games with offline story modes. I know you're either a cop or a racer but are there story based missions? Or just time trials, hot pursuits etc. that you can just play until you get bored of them?

    submitted by /u/mattrasmo1423
    [link] [comments]

    New NFS should have an option to import our already made wraps in NFS Heat

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Do all NFS games have a single player offline campaign?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Ps store has a deal on for nfs, nfs rivals and nfs payback for $30 aud. I've never really played them and they don't interest me too much, but if they have a single player campaign mode, that would interest me and I need a couple more games to last me until the ps5 and I don't want to spend too much money on games for current gen.

    submitted by /u/mattrasmo1423
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe it's just me?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    My idea for the next cops and robbers Need for Speed

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    The concept in my mind would be to balance NFS heat's engine with some sort of action, thus the high speed doesn't leave the central game. I have been thinking about the customization and I have recently played Underground 2 and rivals (Also seen 2015 and heat gameplay) so what I have thought is to amplify the customization system for racers, allowing them to well as we have seen, customize their cars in a way of even sound itself but bring back small details like hydraulic suspension or neon for the engines. Now I came up with something for the cops as I would also like for them to be able to customize their cars. So to start off, paint jobs, as an example, a car many players like, an R34 skyline, let it be the normal american paintjob police car, a japanese paintjob as an example, australian too. Plus a small idea for performance looks in the cars plus some sort of body job customization I thought "why not let them make their car enforcer or undercover?" So the idea is simple, it's not to just give 3 cars like in rivals, instead, the idea is to start with a normal car, a normal police car, of course, with the normal police lights, but you can customize it to be your own, like on the front bumper, or inside the car, or configure the lights, as with real police cars, maybe buff em up to take the hit or make them undercover, but the idea is to make it all through configuration. Also, EA or whoever ends up making the game, PLEASE JUST PLEASE make the world not empty. As for stories I'm terrible, like on another level of bad. So I couldnt come up with something unique, all I could think of is the typical cops vs. robbers, Most I could come up with is most wanted for racers, even internal gang conflicts in between them, anyone will do anything to be the best of the best, for cops, I thought about a story of internal corruption and how as you go up and make busts do tasks, gain some sort of rep(idk) to go up ranks, you bust the wrong ppl and cops (corrupt ones of course or hell, even normal ones that were told you are corrupt) are sent after you, it would be odd but cool in my opinion, or well I am unsure, as I told you I'm horrible at stories. As with map design all I could come up with was: Hideout/HQ of racers on the opposite end of the map as in contrast to the police HQ/Command Centre. The day and night cycle is the hardest to figure out for cops as I feel the racer's works just fine but I thought that what we could do is that on day they also earn money on lesser events. My idea is that at the night is at the heat of things (pun intended) and the stakes are high(also pun intended). Also the only other thing I could come up was a huge tree in the middle. So yeah, Im open to suggestions

    submitted by /u/CiriStar
    [link] [comments]

    Heat: Missing Carbon(?) Textures On Cars

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Heat: Missing Carbon(?) Textures On Cars

    So, I am playing on PC. And on some cars (including Ferrari 488 Pista, McLaren 600LT) some surfaces are rendered grey (as if there were no textures). Changing graphics settings does not affect the issue in any manner.

    Have anybody encountered the issue? Are there any known workarounds? Would re-installing the game help? Googling brings up various map texture glitches, but nothing similar to this.

    The images demonstrate missing textures on the Lamborghini Huracan Performante

    The front \"lip\" texture is partially missing. The panel with \"ALA\" logo has the proper texture

    Rear diffuser panel is missing texture. There is also no texture around taillights

    submitted by /u/kennyminigun
    [link] [comments]

    AI Side effect with NFS 2015 Handling Mod: Is this normal?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    After months of struggling with the physics and crashing endlessly, I decided to install Brawltendo's Revival Mod v3. The mod works fine and makes driving fun instead of artificial, but I've noticed a strange behavior from the AI.

    It seems that the physics changes in your car are also applied to the AI opponents as well, because in any event, what happens is that their cars spin out and crash (sometimes in a pile-up fashion) in almost any sharp corner, which makes events far more easier to win. My theory is that the AI is programmed to drive with the vanilla drift assists applied, and any change to your car also applies to every other vehicle in game. That's the thing with modding 2015: The assists and rubberbanding are so hardcoded that any fix comes with a penalty on another area

    My question: Is this normal? Does a fix exist or it's a penalty I have to live with?

    PS: Big respect for all the mod creators who make NFS2015 worth playing again!

    submitted by /u/Max16032
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Shift won't run (PC)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    NFS Shift 1 was running perfectly on my 16:9 monitor, but because I'm poor I had to get a used 4:3 monitor to replace the 16:9 one when it broke. It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that now when I try to open the game (either from task manager or the Steam library) a black screen pops up then goes away, and that's all. There's no error code, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but the same thing happened... any idea what the problem is or how to get the game working? It's only been a week and I really miss the game.

    submitted by /u/MrFishyFish6
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me, or am I the only that actually enjoyed NFS Payback?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Honestly,it's good. It's nowhere near as good as 2015 or Hear, but I still think it's good. The only things that I hate are the speed cards and the cops. But I don't think it's as bad as everyone made it seem. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DarealHur1cNe
    [link] [comments]

    EA still hasn't fixed this bug that ruins the Boomville race.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    So i made an alt account because i wanted one. Start playing NFS Payback, get to the Boomville race and i bug under the road. i fixed it but it was annoying to do. Why did this happen?

    submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyYeetSke
    [link] [comments]

    Game runs fine then 5 mins later stutters like crazy

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I've googled this problem and only found one solution which didnt help, I have a logitech G920 plugged in (Maybe the wheel is causing this?) and after playing about 5 mins the game starts to stutter like crazy.

    Things i've tried:

    • Re-installing
    • Repairing
    • Running as Admin
    • Disabling fulscreen optimization
    • Windows compatability Mode
    submitted by /u/DaniSerb
    [link] [comments]

    Need help uncapping FPS in nfs rivals

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I can't find the shortcut or anything with the properties or the actual folder with the game so I can't uncap the FPS I have watched videos and stuff about it but they have 2 shortcuts but I only have. Is this because I downloaded it from steam

    submitted by /u/Foogat
    [link] [comments]

    Internet connection affects performance?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I've noticed my performance takes a hit when my network is under greater load, when I'm just playing NFS heat and nothing else I consistently get 75 fps (v-sync enabled) but when I have a twitch stream on my second monitor which is connected directly to my mobo I struggle to get more than 55fps and there's really noticeable frame drops and stutters.

    I've looked everywhere for someone else that's had similar problems to me, but it just seems to be posts about generic stuttering and stuff with no specifics as to what was going on at the time.

    Is this an isolated incident or is it just me missing something really obvious?

    submitted by /u/TheHumanEwok
    [link] [comments]

    (Just an observation and Long post) Does anyone else think that the F&F series and the Need for Speed series are more mutually derivative than it might seem at first glance

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Here's why I think the Need for speed series maybe a bit more derivative than it might seem to be at first glance:

    2001 and 2003 saw the release of classic street racing films The Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious. Now these films provided a jump start to what we would call a tuner culture of neon lights and riced out Civics and as a result of that, in 2003 and 2004 we get classic street racing games Need for Speed Underground and Underground 2 and they are thematically more or less the same which isn't that relevant here because most of the arcade racing games from that era were more or less the same thematically (Juiced series, SRS and the likes).

    The interesting part starts in 2006 when The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift was released. In the same year, NFS Carbon was released. Now in the previous instalment (the GOAT Most Wanted), there was a noticeable lack of drift events and night time racing but guess what was added in Carbon. That's right, drifting events and not only that, drifting events on canyon roads (brought from Underground 2) and touge races (the so called Canyon races).

    Now 2007's Prostreet was a nice change of pace for the series (and I am pretty adamant it is the best game in the series but that's a topic for another discussion) as it was original and authentic in its presentation.

    But 2008's instalment, Need for Speed Undercover, sort of shifts the dynamic that was present thus far. The story of the game goes as follows: You are sent undercover by the authorities to take down the elites in street racing scene by first racing for them and then taking them out. The following year saw the release of Fast and Furious (the 4th one), in which Paul Walkers character goes undercover to bring down a drug cartel. See the similarities yet? Replace the street racing elites with drug cartel and what do you know, it is the same premise with only missing piece being one Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel's character).

    Hopefully by now I have caught your attention and possibly stimulating that thinking part of your brain but it isn't over yet.

    2011 witnessed the release of Fast Five, a radical new direction for the F&F series and objectively the best instalment in the series. Now in the same year NFS The Run was released, which was also a new direction for the Need for Speed series (this particularly is maybe me reading too much into it) . But in 2017, EA was looking to compensate for mediocre reviews of Need for speed 2015 (which according to me is a decent game and would have been up there as one of the bests had they not f'ed up the handling system), so Payback is released, and safe to say, the similarities are there as Tyler Morgan teams up with his pals to bring down the House, the mob of Fortune Valley (similar to Dom bringing the team together to take down Hernan Reyes). In essence, to compensate for the lacklusterness of 2015's instalment, which was supposed to be the big reboot of the franchise since Underground, Ghost released Payback which is derivative of the big change in direction of another series (F&F).

    Now I'm not saying anything accusatory. This is just a random observation I made following a thought I had while I was playing Payback. What do we think, is this pattern just a coincidence or is there something more here. I know EA said that F&F was certainly an inspiration but thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Blissfully_Stupid
    [link] [comments]

    Supercars for breakfast trophy help

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hello everyone... Need a small help... I'm going for platinum... I checked that for the "Supercars for breakfast" trophy you need to beat the 1 club racers in a GTR but I played a race in a different car. How can I redo it in a GTR? Is it possible to get the trophy now?

    submitted by /u/ExtremeSpark9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment