• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Need for Speed In the Terminal Velocity DLC for MW2012 there are references to HP2010, MW2005 and Burnout Paradise

    Need for Speed In the Terminal Velocity DLC for MW2012 there are references to HP2010, MW2005 and Burnout Paradise


    In the Terminal Velocity DLC for MW2012 there are references to HP2010, MW2005 and Burnout Paradise

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Pink flame of dawn on the Palm City beach.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    A cool little feature I never noticed in MW2012

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    So I was just minding my own business playing 2012 for a bit of nostalgia, and after taking down Most Wanted #8, I was in the pause menu and then switched to the game settings.
    Then I saw this option that said Additional, and in it was a flair called "FPD". In there it gives a detailed bio of the Fairhaven Police Department, as a bunch of other things as:

    • The cars they use (Crown Victorias, Corvettes, SWAT Vans, etc.)
    • The equipment they use (Spike Strips, MDCs, Roadblocks, Tactical Roadblocks)
    • The callsigns used for unit types (Charlie, Bravo, Delta, etc.)
    • Codes and other jargon the police scanners use such as (10-4, Charlie-Indigo, etc.)

    Overall it's a nice little feature that I've never noticed in years of playing the game; makes me kinda wonder where those went.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    200km/h feels terrifying in this game (Shift2U)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    i need some advice

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    is need for speed heat worth it? the deluxe edition is like 35ish bucks on ps4, if not, why?

    submitted by /u/ImYourWhales
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't NFSMW 2012 working?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Payback is $4.99 on the PlayStation store, is it worth it?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Wheel not recognised correctly (Heat)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Today i bought the game and after finishing first mission with keyboard, I hooked up my Acme Racing Wheel WB01 and tried it, nothing but steering worked. I tried remapping gas pedal in settings and it didn't recognised it at all. So I restated the game and tried again, after restarting I recognised gas and break pedals as up and down im menu. But i couldn't make it work for a car. How do I fix it, if it can be fixed. I know wheel is really old and crappy but I don't have money for new one right now.

    submitted by /u/IvanthyTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a way to play NFS 2 SE and Porsche Unleashed PC?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I did somehow manage to find them on the internet and download them, but neither games had any music, NFS 2 had major lag.

    Is there a way to play them with everything working correctly? Maybe there is a site that you would recommend for downloading them?

    submitted by /u/BluRut384
    [link] [comments]

    Nfsu2 vs nfs mw 05

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I was looking for old games to play and was wondering which one to choose or which one you guys liked the most.

    submitted by /u/tsb2244
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Heat Supercharger

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Someone posted about the supercharger in need for speed heat. Although my question is what is the difference between the superchargers and turbo? is their an actual performance difference?

    submitted by /u/Raevin2zy
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here still play need for speed carbon?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Quick question, how do I get the game to read my 360 controller?

    submitted by /u/flyingcrumpets
    [link] [comments]

    Wheel not recognised correctly (Heat)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Today i bought the game and after finishing first mission with keyboard, I hooked up my Acme Racing Wheel WB01 and tried it, nothing but steering worked. I tried remapping gas pedal in settings and it didn't recognised it at all. So I restated the game and tried again, after restarting I recognised gas and break pedals as up and down im menu. But i couldn't make it work for a car. How do I fix it, if it can be fixed? I know wheel is really old and crappy but I don't have money for new one right now.

    submitted by /u/IvanthyTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Heat supercharger

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having an issue with the supercharger audio? It seem like every time I load my car the supercharger audio stops. Races, going into the garage, fast traveling, etc. The only way I have been able to hear it is by being in the open world going to the perfomance tab in the pause menu and switching to the turbo then back to the supercharger. Is anyone else having issues or know a way to fix it? Is there anyone not experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/HulkHogons-Sweater
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone want to play online

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Normally I'm mostly on during the weekend, I'm wondering if anyone just wants to race just to have fun, I'm looking to build my bank and garage up for my Xbox one

    submitted by /u/crutonboy2113
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat 15 or so fps on any settings even with driver update for 2070 graphics card!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    update: i fixed the game lag and audio glitch game runs perfectly

    submitted by /u/Arotu97
    [link] [comments]

    Which recent need for speed would you recommend?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Recently installed payback but I couldnt stand it since the terrible handling, hitting the handbrake on a curve at 250 km/h would make the car turn perfectly when in real life it would make it roll over a 100 times before it hits the wall and becomes 2D. I don't mind the driving to be a little unrealistic but it was just too much and I'm looking for something that feels real. By recent I mean around7 years.

    submitted by /u/Even-Elevator
    [link] [comments]

    Do you play Most Wanted 05' with or without the "piss filter"?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    In Most Wanted on PC there is a "visual treatment" setting which basically removes the yellow-ish filter the game has. Do you play with or without it? I personally prefer to play with the filter, because while it is nice to see SOME color besides brown and yellow with it disabled, the filter kinda gives the game a unique look which I really like.

    submitted by /u/BluRut384
    [link] [comments]

    Cars top speed

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Good morning everyone,

    -Mitsubishi Evolution top speed after being fully equipped is 234 Mph. -Subaru BRZ Premium top speed 234 Mph. -Ferrari 488 Pista top speed 234 Mph. -Pagani Huayra BC top speed 234. -(The Legendary) BMW M3 GTR LE top speed 234 Mph, so my question is why all these cars must have a top speed of 234 Mph and we all know this is never gonna happen unless you modified these cars with a certain parts? And by the way these are some of the cars and am sure if I checked all the cars I will find similar top speed. I hope I don't see more than a 100 car with the same top speed in the next need for speed.

    submitted by /u/Mr_m3noyat
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox One] LF crew!!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for a crew on x1. I'm def tired of playing alone so I'm ISO some people to play with. Doesn't need to be lvl 50, just needs to be active!

    submitted by /u/ahhhhhhhwtf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment