• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Need for Speed NFS coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC

    Need for Speed NFS coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC


    NFS coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else have the problem where you can't select the headlight modification option on the 2000 Honda Civic Type-R?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I mean.. Karol Monroe is an easy boss but seriously? (She finished with 114 mph btw)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Engine for BMW M3 GTR

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an engine for this car. Surprised to find out quite a few people here reckon the base engine is the best. My concern is the base engine on M3 can only drive as fast as 170km/hr. How can I do a task which requires me to drive 200km/hr for 5 second?

    submitted by /u/22i23
    [link] [comments]

    "Is that another shameless self promotion Dave?" "You're damn right Jimmy, the menace is at it again! What will we ever do?" Jokes aside though, I would like feedback on my work if you'd indulge me. Thank you ahead of time!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    NFS Heat pursuit advice

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    So i started the campaign today, i'm about 2 hours in and the police cars are absolutly destroying me.

    I had no problem in Rivals or other older titles but here i'm just getting smashed on Normal to the point that i can't progress any further.

    Can you guys help with some advice or should i just lower the difficulty ?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyCapota
    [link] [comments]

    no matter how low the settings are I can't get passed 60 fps and the game is always stuttering. 1050ti, i7-8750h, 16gb ram. anyone know what's up?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Need For speed lag spikes (pls help me)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Hi people of reddit,

    so recently i bought NFS heat and im really happy that i bought it, but theres a thing that doesnt make me happy, i have Lag spikes like crazy, especially at the start of races or near water

    I got a custom made pc with windows 10 and drivers updated, here are my specs:

    AMD radeon XFX 580
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
    16 GB DDR4 Corsair vengeance
    A biostar motherboard, i dont remember which one it was 90$
    500GB Samsung Evo SSD
    Coolermaster full gold mortar 750 Watt

    Please tell me what to do, buy a new graphics card or something else

    submitted by /u/Celectra_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Siiiiiicccckk! Follow on Tiktok @acwrench1

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Bat Out of Hell 1 and 2 and then back into hell 3 and PS2 nfsu2

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Listening to bat out of hell I'm playing some PS2 nfsu2 and I'm high as fukkke

    submitted by /u/1991Mrsmith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment