• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Need for Speed I recreated a real photo of a 1975 Volvo

    Need for Speed I recreated a real photo of a 1975 Volvo


    I recreated a real photo of a 1975 Volvo

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    A Delamain Taxi inspired Wrap.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Just wanna know what car this is

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Coming from the PS Plus NFS Payback, I am interested in other NFS titles on the PS4. What is NFS Rivals like in comparison?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Despite what people say about Payback I quite enjoyed it, so now I'm on a NFS kick with my PS4 as the only platform. Scanned the PS store and they have Rivals there pretty cheap, and a quick scan of the reviews tells me this is a good game, so I would like the opinion of this subreddit on Rivals before I consider purchasing it. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/humbyj
    [link] [comments]

    Customization in Payback sucks

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    So I just got NFS Payback since its one of the PS Plus games of the month, and I have to say, I'm not liking the way you unlock parts and stuff for customization.

    What the hell is with the speedcards?? I can't actually put new parts on my car to make it faster, I have to wait for random loot drops to enhance my car's performance. This sucks.

    submitted by /u/SuperMoonSensei
    [link] [comments]

    So, I just got Need for Speed. Looking for tips and tricks. Anybody got anything?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I tried googling it but I just keep getting stuff for Need for Speed Heat (that must be newer). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/twitchosx
    [link] [comments]

    How you change menu navigation keys , the arrows to anything else in NFS HEAT?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    and where do the keybindings save locally?? cheers!

    submitted by /u/Michaelinho
    [link] [comments]

    NFS games i should play

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Soooo i'm a young car enthusiast and about 3.5 years ago I started with my first NFS game, need for speed the run, and since then i've played nfs 2015, payback and heat. I have nfs rivals but i've never got to finish it, since on of the things I love the more about the games is the customization. I've heard a lot of wonderful things about the old games like most wanted 05, underground 1 and 2, carbon, etc. I have a ps3 and ps4, so could you please tell me what games should I play and where I should play them?

    ps: I am probably going to buy hot persuit remastered when it comes out

    edit: typo

    submitted by /u/ChiviiWinny
    [link] [comments]

    Need for help with NFSU 2

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    So I modded this game with Shaders, Textures, UI and Widescreenfix, now I get infinite loading screens. I've got a really decent PC and I have modded my game like this previously, so I don't understand what is causing the issue.
    I tried launching the game through TexMod without shaders or widescreen mod enabled, it still doesnt work.
    But it works vanilla, which sucks because it ruins the purpose of the Redux.
    Any possible known solutions?

    submitted by /u/Shona_13
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for offroad races?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Im playing nfs payback and i just cant win any offroad races. Its like im driving a drift car. Any tips on how to beat these races?

    submitted by /u/BlokDeBami
    [link] [comments]

    Skyline Speed Challenge Tuning

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I usually choose the boring options for Speed Challenges like the 911 or the CCX but wanted to see what the hype around the R34 is about. I have seen people say it sucks going over bumps but other people swear by it.

    Since I suck at tuning, would anyone be able to tell me their tunes?

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Car Brand Bonus

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a huge difference or if it's better then the other,so my question is is having 2 brands like outlaw 3x and Chidori 3x better then having 6 like outlaw 6x

    submitted by /u/Iced_Jay13
    [link] [comments]

    Best brand for runner build

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I need help

    submitted by /u/FlingFlongs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment