• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Need for Speed I’m I the only one who thinks this game is nostalgic? I remember playing this 6 years ago it was one of my favorite racing games

    Need for Speed I’m I the only one who thinks this game is nostalgic? I remember playing this 6 years ago it was one of my favorite racing games


    I’m I the only one who thinks this game is nostalgic? I remember playing this 6 years ago it was one of my favorite racing games

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Is that a Supra? Just modded nfs 2015 and I’m in love!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    SHIFT 2U remake(Night ver.)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I keep coming back to Need for speed 2015. Hope to enjoy it for more years to come.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Nfs heat is honeslty one of the weirdest releases I've ever seen. In less than a year it became abandoned and now its being revived by the community.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I hope yall can keep this game going ^

    submitted by /u/Gr0wlerz
    [link] [comments]

    HPR, which has all DLC, costs less than NFSMW12 + all DLC pack

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    My First Car Customization In Payback

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Lamborghini Countach parked by the sidewalk

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I just started playing NFS 2015 and... holy hell!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I was in the garage when it suddenly started playing "Romulus 3" from NFS III: Hot Pursuit.

    Holy shit!

    submitted by /u/mrwallace888
    [link] [comments]

    My maxed out drift brz. 6 Carbon cards. What do ya'll think?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Found this when I paused his intro bio at the wrong time. My mind has been scarred. He's still cool tho

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    When you've freeroaming in UG2 and see money lying around

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I just got into need for speed and already a glitch or something!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I got my first car and I went to story mode after playing online with a couple friends and it just disappeared. I checked my garage and everything and warehouse

    submitted by /u/crazytrent
    [link] [comments]

    Dude, She's Totally Checking Me Out ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Live too setup for Nissan 240z

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys, for my 240z derelict I went with a drifter build. I know that live tuning is all preference, but do any of you gearheads have a preference as to what you like your live tune set up to be? Any help would be appreciated. Please note, I am a sports guy and not a car guy. I only have NFS Payback cause it was the PS+ free game for October, so go easy on me.

    submitted by /u/SoleVolante
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback $300,000+ in about 6 minutes

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    EDIT: $600,000. I got the drift side bet and I just got $600,000 in like 6 minutes

    You know that money glitch where you use a drag car on the off-road race and go on the pole? I said fuck it and went to most expensive race I could find

    Solar sprint

    Took my drag mustang, got it stuck on the a little lip on the side rail right next to the solar sprint race, did the glitch, just went from 1.7 million to 2.1 million after doing the same process (start race accept side bet start race accept side bet)

    Don't know if this glitch was tested or found elsewhere but figured I'd share what I found

    submitted by /u/Mcapp-1
    [link] [comments]

    Update for Payback on Xbox?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Just enjoy any Ghost developed NFS (2015, Payback, Heat)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Honestly, there's an endless debate on which Ghost NFS game is the best out of the three. But I want to say in a simple answer: Just enjoy any of those games you like and play it without comparing the three games. No game is perfect, but its the fun of how you play it.

    submitted by /u/RatedXrdStrive
    [link] [comments]

    This is a before picture In payback

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Bought the boss in 2015 last night, this is what I thought looked good on it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Decided to listen to what you have to say and my c7 is now maxed out. Still could get some better perks but for now ill stick with it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Clarification needed on the additional/DLC content on Hot Pursuit Remastered.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I have Hot Pursuit 2010 on PS3 and have the 3 challenge packs: Super Sports Pack, Lamborghini Untamed, and Porsche Unleashed.

    Will the remastered include just these 3 packs, or something else, or these 3 packs AND something else?

    Are we getting new maps/courses, or same maps but with different new challenges?

    I want to know if in my case, will I just be getting updating graphics or anything new in terms of content?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zoom25
    [link] [comments]

    I found this slightly fitting here. Again, EA technically “remastered” HP but it was still pretty lazy

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment