• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Need for Speed So this is why Underground's box art had a different rim color...

    Need for Speed So this is why Underground's box art had a different rim color...


    So this is why Underground's box art had a different rim color...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I waited well over 6 years for this

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Cars that replace the SLR/E7 in the scripted cop car sequences

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series NFS Heat

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I made this Unus Annus wrap for the Cayman GT4. Memento Mori.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Have You Ever Seen a Double Bust in This Game?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I can't get enough of those graphics...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    NFS Undercover | K-9 WTF?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I'm gonna save you guys the debate over whether my civic is rice or not by embracing the stereotype and rolling with it

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Chilling out on the beach

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    NFS Undercover | I believe i can fly

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:21 AM PST

    The first person to tell me whose car this is wins.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I don't get the cop damage system. (Heat)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    If I, the aggressor in this case, slam into a cop, I take a pretty severe amount of damage. If I'm the one being slammed by the cop, I also take severe damage. The cop seems barely harmed in comparison to the hurt I take and doesn't seem. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Maybe there are specific ways to deal with cops when hitting back is the only option?

    Basically, is attacking cops without damage increase/absorption a viable method of getting rid of them, or am I better off avoiding doing it altogether if possible, even when surrounded?

    submitted by /u/KDatty
    [link] [comments]

    Does increasing High speed/Acceleration stats beyond 10 change anything?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:42 AM PST

    I have a Porsche RSR with maxed out high speed stats (10) and the top speed says 373 kmph. Will getting more Ultimate parts that increases high speed improve anything since it's already maxed out. Wanted to know this if it's worth grinding more high heat races?

    submitted by /u/prospeedXtreme
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my hori racing wheel I recently bought a hori racing wheel and I want to know if it works for need for speed heat

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Can I use my hori racing wheel

    I recently bought a hori racing wheel and I want to know if it works for need for speed heat

    submitted by /u/mackgus
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my hori racing wheel

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I recently bought a hori racing wheel and I want to know if it works for need for speed heat

    submitted by /u/mackgus
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy need for speed if I enjoyed payback a bit

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I got payback from ps plus some months ago and I decently liked it mainly because of the gameplay and now I feel like getting heat since its 21$ and I heard is better than payback

    submitted by /u/Slushy1600
    [link] [comments]

    Rally 570s in Heat

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I've tried to beat this race over 40 times on the easiest difficulty. Help?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Has anyone ever experienced this in Hot Pursuit 2? Had the game for years and never heard of this

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:44 PM PST

    NFS HEAT- Ford Mustang GT swapped with a Lamborghini L539 V12 swap . *PC*

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Which Need for Speed game should I get?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Greetings,

    This Christmas I will be asking for one game. However, I'm not sure which game to ask for. I'm choosing between Need for Speed: Payback; Need for Speed: Heat; and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered.

    Initially I was going to ask for the Hot Pursuit remaster, but after viewing some graphics comparison videos, it seems to be of little to no improvement upon the 2010 version (to be fair, it already looked great).

    I already own the 2010 version on Xbox 360, but I never play that console nowadays, mainly sticking to my Xbox One and PC. I also own it on PC, but keyboard controls aren't great for racing games and I have some frame rate issues, so I don't play it.

    The reason why I'm considering Payback and Heat is because I don't own them (duh), and I've heard that Heat is better than the 2015 self titled game--a game that I enjoyed to be honest.

    Essentially, is the remaster worth it? And if not, which other game should I get?

    I will be asking for the Xbox One version no matter which game I ask for.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ThrashTendo_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Title For a returning gamer

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:53 PM PST

    So my mom was a big fan of Need For Speed, ten years or so ago. She played the original Most Wanted, Underground and Hot Pursuit 2. Since I got my own computer she wanted to play some of her favorite games. I know there are remasters and other games released but what would be a good game for her to get back into. I know she doesn't really care about realistic mechanics just wants to have fun. I also don't know how full of micro transaction or annoyances the games have got in the years but I am looking game witch would get back the feel of the previous games on the newer gen graphics

    submitted by /u/apo11099
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment