• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Need for Speed Nothing's more frustrating than getting busted right infront of the finish line

    Need for Speed Nothing's more frustrating than getting busted right infront of the finish line


    Nothing's more frustrating than getting busted right infront of the finish line

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Never managed to bust anyone like this before

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:27 PM PST

    My screenshot of the improved version of Undercover

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    My friend and I recently got nfs heat to play together, he's on xbox and I'm on pc. When we join eachother's party and go join an online game together, he immediately gets disconnected and gets the error code dr1015. Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    One-77 | Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    This new paint scheme in BeamNG looks a bit familiar!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    *laughs in Kuru videos* (times lack NOS and Speedbreaker for consistency reasons)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Wreck cameras in MW2012 ruin the game

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I hated the wreck cameras in NFSU1 & 2 and would always turn them off immediately.

    Just bought MW2012, and what genius thought it would be a good idea to FORCE the player to view slo-Mo wreck cameras every god damn time they get in a wreck. The scenes don't even transition well and are glitchy as fuck.

    They're so awkward and when you're in a car chase it fucking pauses my music every time I wreck (and for every weird ass pre-race video)

    I've only played NFSU1 NFSU2, undercover, and now MW2012. It's astonishing that in the underground games there were so many customizable settings options (different cameras, detailed audio settings, HUD settings, traction control, etc) yet the two later games I've played are far less customizable. Hope they all aren't like that...

    oh and why THE FUCK isn't there MANUAL TRANSMISSION?!?

    I'm still having fun though. What would you change about this game if you could?

    submitted by /u/Tapwata
    [link] [comments]

    Out of ma way!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:52 AM PST

    I guess the "patch" added more bugs

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:19 AM PST

    Need Help On Changing Horsepower Values (Need for Speed: Prostreet)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I would like to change the horsepower values in nfs prostreet of cars like the supra to have a more realisting hp number to todays standards. I havee tried going into the files with vlt.ed and changing values but they do nothing. Please help, it will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Luis-Pereda
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased cars in Need for Speed Heat but they are NOT in the garage!!! Please help!!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    I purchased two new cars from the dealership and it took my money for both and I opted to send them to the garage but when I returned to the garage, there are NO cars in the "showcase" and when I go to "My Ride", it ONLY shows the car that I started with!!

    Googling the problem ONLY brought up PS4 results due to a bug but I am on PC and putting "PC" in the search yields nothing relevant!!

    Does anybody know what the problem could be??

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the car dlc but I can’t figure out where to pick it up from ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    NFS hot pursuit remastered vs payback

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I played NFS rivals as a kid growing up, and absolutely loved it. I wanna get back into it, but not sure which one to get. What do you recommend? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jgwood99
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the steering so horrible in Need for Speed Heat??

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I have not even had the game for 24 hours and I already hate how steering is handled. It is worse than a racing sim and Need for Speed Heat is NOT supposed to be a sim

    I am failing race after race because my car will not turn for the life of me. While all the other racers can turn a sharp corner going full speed, my car makes the widest turn possible and it is causing me to run into building and stuff and lose positions fast.

    I tried adjusting the steering sensitivity in both directions and it made no difference.

    Buying parts and upgrades do not help either.

    Why is steering really bad in this game? How TF do you overcome that when it requires you to slow way down to turn yet the opponents do not have to?

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat terrible reflection rendering

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    NFS Heat terrible reflection rendering

    Why are there blocky textures in this game? I couldn't find a fix for this. At times the bushes literally go all blocky-mode and I have even tried on ultra graphics (not in the screenshot, screenshot is at medium because my FPS is so low), and the textures remain blocky. I have tried repairing, even going as far as reinstalling the game AND reinstalling the graphics drivers numerous times, and I can't pinpoint exactly where this garbage pixelation is coming from. As you can see in the screenshots, on the CAR, the reflection of textures are blocky as hell, but on the ROAD in the puddles of water, the reflection of textures are much more *normal*. (Not to mention the other parts of this game that are terribly unoptimized.) I do understand that this particular car (G63 AMG) is grey, but that doesn't really change the fact that the reflections and even textures at times are blocky as hell as if this is a port from a 1990s game, which I think would at least have better textures than the blocky textures in this game.

    Original screenshot #1

    Screenshot #2 w/ obscenely pixelated textures

    Original screenshot #2

    Screenshot #2 w/ reflection comparison

    EDIT: Should have named the title "NFS Heat blocky textures and terrible reflection rendering, sorry.

    submitted by /u/Berfs1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment