• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Need for Speed This Polestar is damn quick...(only above water)

    Need for Speed This Polestar is damn quick...(only above water)


    This Polestar is damn quick...(only above water)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Seriously what happened to this train never seen it move since 'Double or nothing' mission the lights are still 'ON' so it's not broken

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    I love that need for speed movie

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Watched it many a time. Still gets the feels.. Hell, idk about others. But to me, it was a near perfect racing movie. Unlike, what the F&F Franchise is doing these days. Even though its cheesy at times, it was a very enjoyable movie.

    submitted by /u/TheLethalProtector
    [link] [comments]

    I have a concept for a NFS game which I found cool

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Ok, so I have played a lot of NFS Hot Pursuit remastered now and I thought about an idea. What if we go back to Rockport but the cops rule and street racers are about to go extinct and your job is to bring the street racing scene back by taking out special boss-like cops set up on a sort of blacklist where you have to get bounty and complete races so that the next cop on the list notices you and tries to bust you and at that point you will have to take their car out. They will have an HP over and that would be something like the blacklist races, except you don't race. Then you free some races that got arrested by the cop you took out. Then the list progresses, cops having better cars, you having to do more tasks until the last boss comes and I think Cross would fit that roll if he were to come back. Idk it seems like an interesting concept

    submitted by /u/Patrickiscreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Cross' termination from the Rockport police department.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Cross didn't just get solely fired because the player got away, but also because of all the damages (and probably deaths) that the federal Vettes and Rhinos caused all throughout Rockport during the final chase correct.

    Agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/Aisuyu
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot progress in Need for Speed: Heat after first night race! Please help!!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    One of the NPCs said that I need to make performance adjustments but I am UNABLE to. I just completed my first night race and the story progressed to where it says that I need to take a look at my car.

    The ONLY option that is available is "performance" but EVERYTHING in that category is locked and I cannot make changes. "Exit garage" is GRAYED OUT and the button assigned for it DOES NOTHING!! ALL I can do is exit to lobby but that exits the game and when I come back, I am back stuck at that screen!!

    I am completely stuck!!

    Does anybody know what the problem could be?

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    Are Fairhaven and Secreast County connected ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Are Fairhaven and Secreast County connected ?

    I was playing Hot Pursuit Remastered and I found this on the highway.
    This is obviously an easter egg to Razor from Most Wanted 2005 but now I'm questioning myself, since there is a zone in Fairhaven from Most Wanted 2012 called "Callahan industrial" could Fairhaven and Secreast County be connected with a direct highway ? It could be interesting though

    https://preview.redd.it/c2tudbg3q6561.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=11f03c6762366360492a64c7b26371891d2114c5

    submitted by /u/scary_hell
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat NFSHCtool

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Hey, i have 2.4 installed but is not working :( any1 has maybe 1.6 ver and can share it?

    submitted by /u/Kadaveth
    [link] [comments]

    My Aesthetic Teal Senbonzakura Nissan Silvia S15.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    My Aesthetic Teal Senbonzakura Nissan Silvia S15. submitted by /u/Ermite_Renard
    [link] [comments]

    So...How does crossplay work for NFS:HP remastered?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    I was looking to get this game for a few family memebers for christmas. Most are on PS4, one is on Nintendo Switch. I heard that there is crossplay, but I wasn't sure what features were.

    Would it be possible for the ps4 users to create a game that the switch user could join?

    Is it a full vs race, crashing cars into each other and all? Or is it a time comparison once the race done?

    I apologize if these are obvious answers, I've searched in the sidebar on this subreddit and on google and couldn't find the answer. I haven't played a Need for Speed since hp2(ps2) and wanted to make sure this would work before i buy 5 total copies across a few systems for everyone's christmas gift.

    submitted by /u/Tunarow
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody explain to me the Payback brands?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Like I know that Outlaw is good for Race, Drag, Off-Road and Drift builds and Chidori is good for Drift builds but what's the point of other brands like Nextech, Carbon and Americana?

    submitted by /u/12FeetSpacers
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to fix this stupid bug?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Tier List for each Vehicle per class in NFS Hot Pursuit remastered?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Asking because I am trying to beat one of my friend who has several best times better than mine in multiple different races and multiple races allow me to pick a few different vehicles to use. All I want to do is just pick the best for whatever tier im racing with.

    If there's like a google doc list or something like that can someone link me to it? Thxs

    submitted by /u/JacobScrubLordofPvP
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal NFS Game (with a twist)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    A little challenge for you all; if you had to make your ideal NFS game but only using ONE feature from each game what would you choose?

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for beating one of my friend's time?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    This is embarrassing to ask but I need some advice on beating one of my friends time on the race 'Roadsters Reborn'. I have a 3:34.16 while my friend has a 3:23.96, which is a tough time to beat.

    Im having issues, everytime I get down to the last 0.4 miles Im always a few seconds short of beating it and its beginning to frustrate me.

    What car out of the 3 should I go with? What's the best car for that particular race?

    He chose the Nissan 370Z Roadster. And while I feel that that car is a decent vehicle I find it to be slow off the line, and it only has BHP of 332 @ 7,000 RPM's, classified top speed and 0-62 (Which is dumb, why tf is that information classified?). Meanwhile the BMW Z4 sDrive35is (what a mouthful) has a 0-62 in 4.80s and has a BHP of 340 @ 5,800 RPM's, and a top speed of 166 MPH. It also feels faster off of the line too.

    As for the route do I take the shortcut at the end even though its a long, winding dirt road? It puts me ahead of the CPU's by 11 seconds yet every run I did using the shortcut at the end I still was a few seconds off from beating it.

    If anyone can give me some pointers, like route and which vehicle to use that'd be lovely.

    ((Edit, I should mention the game is NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered))

    submitted by /u/JacobScrubLordofPvP
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find friends to play with in Need for Speed: HPR?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Last good Need For Speed, Anyone care to disagree ?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Last good Need For Speed, Anyone care to disagree ?

    In my opinion NFS S2 is the last good NFS. Why ? The game was very detailed and had a unreal sense of speed which almost mede is scary to drive fast. In depth tuning and had one of the best soundtracks ever

    https://preview.redd.it/krk7qh28o5561.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6287b2026871344e87f42b38e4eb894be98aaf73

    submitted by /u/Successful_Bed_5935
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment