• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Need for Speed Seacrest County real world locations [OC]

    Need for Speed Seacrest County real world locations [OC]


    Seacrest County real world locations [OC]

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I’ve Finally finished this wrap. Oracle Lighting Dodge Viper Formula Drift car; owned by Dean Kearny. Not exactly the same; as the in game viper is a different model and has somewhat different proportions. Good enough tho.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    My Pandem 350Z

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    [MW2012] The Yoshi

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:32 AM PST

    my OriginLab S13 on Heat

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:24 PM PST

    my new nissan 180 sx, it sound so good

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Need for speed heat help understand

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Hello guys, so my question is i don't really understand the differential and suspension stuff. Literally idk anything about it. My car is a BMW M2. I would like it to be light yet good handle and drifts nicely. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/chocobunana
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for a gaming session on need for speed: hot pursuit tmr at 1am GMT?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:03 AM PST

    (P.S. it's the remastered version)

    Hi! As in the title, anyone wanna join? I'll mostly likely be playing the most wanted mode. If u are interested, hmu either at discord dm or message me at PlayStation pls.

    Here's my psn id: crofty_lofty06

    And my EA ID: crofty_lofty06

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/lobster910
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the game how’s this?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Need For Speed Rivals: PC Optimization Question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Does this game support 3440x1440 resolution without black bars? Also does this game run at 60 FPS or does it have a frame cap at 30 FPS?

    submitted by /u/HR_2000
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed 2015 PS5

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Anyone have NFS 2015 on PS5 it's currently on sale for 6$. Looking to buy it but it's not showing up on PS store. Also there is a warning that it may exhibit error. Can anyone let me know how it performs on PS5?

    submitted by /u/Ablj
    [link] [comments]

    [Heat] Really proud of myself for this Aventador S wrap

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    that's why we called nfs 2015?;-;

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Finally finished the Odi Bakchis FD s15; tediously handmade brand logos; ran out of layers so had to substitute some for the in game brands. Will be available to download soon on PS4.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Anyone have a proper hall sensor arduino setup THAT HEAT LIKES?!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Cause I've tried basically everything and it's either "oh the camera is gonna be backwards. Get rekt nerd" or "yeah no it's not gonna work."

    submitted by /u/DanChubSFW
    [link] [comments]

    Is rivals worth it in 2020?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    It was my favorite need for speed game but i can't decide if i should buy BF1 or Rivals

    submitted by /u/thinkingboi9
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Need for Speed game. Advice?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:35 PM PST

    I'm looking for a Need for Speed game. Can anyone advice me?

    Wishes:

    • PC game
    • online game VS racing battles
    • priority for newer releases

    Does anyone have advice which NfS game would best fit?

    submitted by /u/michaellobry
    [link] [comments]

    Still come back to this on and off. Best multiplayer experience I've ever had. MW2012

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:57 AM PST

    New to nfs:heat

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    I know the game is older. But I just got nfs:heat on my xbox and I'm loving it. I was wondering if there's anyone with a higher level crew I could join? Since no one plays any more my only option is to create my own crew and I feel like I'll never make it to level 50 alone.

    My last nfs game was rivals and heat feels so good. Wish I had gotten it when I released and the game was still full of players :(

    Any help is truly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/IIVITALITYII
    [link] [comments]

    What NFS game would you recommend for a Carbon fan?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I still have Carbon for Gamecube somewhere, but I need to find that and the Gamecube, clear out the living room from my mom's pile of junk and hook it up to the TV. Plus I just like to play games on my PC. I have Hot Pursuit and the new Most Wanted on PC but I found them both extremely disappointing in terms of story and customization, which are lacking altogether as I'm sure you guys know. Would the new (ish, to me) Heat game be a good one? Are there any lower priced options with good customization?

    submitted by /u/bluecrowned
    [link] [comments]

    Been wanting to get back to need for speed shift. But I play with thrustmaster t80 and I can't get settings for the wheel. It's just so sensitive. With 1 slight steering. It steers 100% can someone help?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I tried making the Java 350Z in Payback

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment