• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Need for Speed Criterion made such a poor mistake with the light bar on the SLS gullwing back then.. It's kinda funny though

    Need for Speed Criterion made such a poor mistake with the light bar on the SLS gullwing back then.. It's kinda funny though


    Criterion made such a poor mistake with the light bar on the SLS gullwing back then.. It's kinda funny though

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    They couldn’t even be bothered to put the map inside the box art again

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    NFS Heat - Black Market Collector's Gambit

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Playing PC, trying to do the first mission with the DB5. I drive up to the shipping container but I don't get the option to start the mission. Nothing happens, no mission prompt pops up. What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/mon0theist
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting discovery while listening to music on Spotify. Album cover looks familiar to NFS 2015 don’t ya think? I liked the song too.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Rank every racing game I have played.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    ProStreet - Any way to rescue a blueprint from a doomed save?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Recently re-installed the game, and had a wonderful time in career mode before encountering the dreaded Continue Button Bug. I went through the process of updating the game to v1.1, downloading a new EXE, and getting the bugfix to the problem, only to find that my save (which I'd dumped maybe 4 hours into) was now incompatible - and to make matters worse, I'd only made a backup folder AFTER updating to v1.1. It really stinks cause I've got a blueprint I put an hour or so into the visuals of that I'd really prefer to keep.

    So, some questions for the four or so of you who'd know:

    1. Is it possible to migrate a save between versions? The cleanest solution would just be to use my old save.

    2. Failing that, is there even a way to save a car blueprint anymore? From what I can tell EA doesn't host the blueprint sharing site anymore. Is there a way to keep the information locally? I can always keep the modified files, re-install a fresh version and re-use the save from the old version. Is this a good idea, or a fool's errand?

    Appreciate the effort to those who read all that, and who might have any answers.

    submitted by /u/Uberguuy
    [link] [comments]

    What City do you think NFS 2021 will be based on?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Any cities you think will be recreated?

    Previous games were...

    NFS Rivals is based on Colorado Springs.

    NFS 2015 is based on Los Angeles.

    NFS Payback is based on Las Vegas.

    NFS Heat is based on Miami.

    submitted by /u/OBSW
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good starting point for the series?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:02 PM PST

    I haven't played many "realistic" racing games, and since the NFS games are all on sale, I'm wondering what the best games are, and/or what the best games are for getting into the series. On steam, preferably, but if there's anything pre X360/PS3 or whatever that isn't on PC's, I suppose I can take those on board, too.

    I'm mostly asking since the NFS series is on sale on Steam.

    submitted by /u/James_CyberLink
    [link] [comments]

    We used to wreck police cars with scaffolds...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I have this memory in my head where years ago I was playing a NFS game (it would be weird if it actually wasn't NFS) in which when chased, you could hit certain scaffolds and things would fall over the police cars that were chasing you.

    I googled it and it seems like Undercover has this feature, but I still think it was a newer game. Is Undercover the only NFS that has this mechanic?

    Edit (comm's credit): this is called "pursuit breakers" and it is used in NFS MW 2005, Carbon and Undercover. I still feel I've experienced this feature in a newer, better looking game, but my memory might just be altered.

    Link about pursuit breakers: https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Pursuit_Breaker

    submitted by /u/VictorDobri
    [link] [comments]

    Your expectations and wishlist for NFS 2021

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    With the sales on, which game is best for casual multiplayer with friends?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Hello, most of the NFS games are on sale and it's not very easy to find out the differences in multiplayer between them.
    NFS Carbon and NFS World were the last NFS games i played and i really liked them both, so something similar to these would be great.

    We'd like to just be able to make money, buy and customise cars then race each other really, police stuff would be a huge bonus. Which NFS games do this best in your opinion? Lan play would be ok since we can emulate lan, but we dont live together so split screen isn't an option.

    submitted by /u/Silba93
    [link] [comments]

    Is Need for Speed Heat worth it in 2021?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    I need help with a decision. I was gifted a $25 Xbox gift card for Christmas this year & Xbox is currently having their holiday sales until January 3rd, so I have 2 days. The games I'm debating on getting is either Need for Speed Heat on sale for $29.99 or I'm considering Wreckfest for $20.99. The real question is, is NFS Heat worth it in 2021? Keep in mind I've played over 600 hours in Forza Horizon 4 & have customized hundreds of cars to my liking in that game already. I feel like getting Heat this late after release would be almost pointless & that maybe I should just wait until the next Need for Speed in 2021. Unless the game really is still worth it. Also I haven't played a NFS title since Undercover when I was a kid. My all time favorite is Carbon, I had it for the 360 but seemed to have lost it & I've been dying to play it again, but it's hard to find 360 games nowadays in store so I was considering to just settle for NFS Heat.

    submitted by /u/MoserMane
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you want the nfs 2021 map to be

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    Is engineswap a must do? (nfs heat)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Im maxing my BMW M5 since its my favourite car and stumbled across (engine swap). Is it worth swaping to the Super+ from stock? Atm it says I lose ~70 points, but seems like it is filled with stock and pro items, whilst I have Elite I believe(?). (Im lvl 40).

    Never knew a lot about engines more about the cars itself.

    submitted by /u/EdvinN
    [link] [comments]

    Is a nfs game set in China good?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    I gotta ask, for those thats tired of nfs games set in the US, does anybody want a nfs game set in China?

    Because China's geography seems almost similar to US

    submitted by /u/Moneyman_Dre
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion about THE RUN

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    But I recently played the game and realized it's pretty great potential. In my opinion EA should not have released SHIFT2 and The Run in the same year and should have left THE RUN in the oven for a year or two more and saved it for the beginning of the next gen. I think it would have been a hit as 2013 launch title.

    I'm playing the game and I can't get over how good it looks for being a decade old title. It almost looks like a low res PC game running on my PS3. In fact it almost rivals Driveclub in terms of atmosphere imo.

    submitted by /u/AisuyuNine
    [link] [comments]

    We need highway battles back as a type of event in NFS (if Outrun returns)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    NFS Undercover wasn't exactly a good game, much less a great game, but it did innovate in the matter of events. It changed how Outrun races were done in NFS, and it did that by staging the races on highways with heavy amounts of traffic, meaning that even a small mistake will guarantee a loss. Add in crazy fast speeds and you have yourself probably the craziest, most thrilling mode in the franchise ever.

    To see that replicated, or even improved in the next NFS would be a blessing, and would provide another level of challenge for us players.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat vs NFS (2015)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Has the NFS 2015 better graphics than Heat or is just my imagination?

    submitted by /u/Legatus888
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Configure Controller on PC

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Last week I installed 20H2 Windows 10 update on my pc. Before that, the only controller problem I had was that no NFS game (I have U, U2, MW and Carbon installed) would bind the r or l triggers (or R2 L2). But since the update, they won't even recognize I'm pressing a button on the "Configure Controller" screen. I can use controllers in-game, but when I try to change which buttons does what, the game doesn't do anything. I can even press a button to select the action I want to edit, but once I do, no inputs on my controller are perceived by the game. The only way to do something is pressing "Esc" on my keyboard to cancel. I have already re-installed the games, still the same thing.

    Can anyone help or guide me in any way? Thanks

    submitted by /u/NerdyTeacher1
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback Hyperspeed trophy glitch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    So I reached over 240 mph,almost 270 mph with the S5 Sportback,but the trophy "Hyperspeed" didn't pop. Has this happened to you too? Is there any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/john_vlk
    [link] [comments]

    Ps Plus Question (Hot Pursuit Remastered)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Do i need to have an active PS+ Subscription to play single player / offline? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/vulcanic_outlaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment