• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Need for Speed I can't believe this, I'm really disappointed in Gzilla...

    Need for Speed I can't believe this, I'm really disappointed in Gzilla...


    I can't believe this, I'm really disappointed in Gzilla...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Went back to 2015 using Project Unite. Only edit was making this photo a bit sharper. Looks gorgeous.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:34 AM PST

    NFS Carbon Mysterious Supra Crash

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:58 PM PST

    I have a Toyota Supra in the my cars section, I only have one Supra. when I go into a race and look at the my cars menu there seems to be a second completely stock Supra. Trying to scroll past the Supra crashes the game. does anyone know anything about this bug and how I may be able to fix it.

    submitted by /u/YoungHwCollector
    [link] [comments]

    Roads not loading on Hot Pursuit Remastered (PS4)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Every race i get to a certain part of the course and the road hasn't loaded, I'm either kicked back some distance away from the invisible road or I'm forced in place until the road eventually loads, either way losing my lead, is anybody else having this issue? I'm on a PS4 Pro if that makes any difference

    submitted by /u/JewCat87
    [link] [comments]

    How's the player count in HP Remastered?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    I'm thinking on buying Hot Pursuit Remastered for PC via Steam since I'm a huge fan of cops vs robbers mode, HP2 was my childhood and HP2010 is probably my favourite NFS game. My main focus is MP, since I have an original copy of HP2010 in my Library to play SP, but the player count on Steam charts is very low. Of course it doesn't count Origin and cross play, but it still feels a bit depressing. How is matchmaking for you, guys? Do the servers or some modes feel empty? Even though I'm a fan of the concept and the original game, I'm not ready to pay even the discounted price if I won't be able to find games, so I try to be careful about the purchase. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/DerWeisseTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Heat UI Font

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    NFSU2 on PC with PS4 Controller using DS4Windows HELP

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:17 PM PST

    Hey,

    just installed NFSU2 again and wanted to play it on PC with my PS4 controller.

    The problem is, that the game wont recognize controls if i want to use R2 and L2 button. I wanted them to shift up and down in drag races. I already tried everything (yes i have the widescreenfix from thirteenag but it also wont help). Maybe some of you guys had the same issue and know what i have to do?

    submitted by /u/tommyal61
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed: The Run. (PC) - How to get Toyota Corolla GT-S ?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Hi,

    Im new in NFS, I just bought NFS Run on Origin, how i can get Toyota Corolla GT-S ?

    Thanks for help :)

    submitted by /u/smite88877
    [link] [comments]

    Which NFS do you think is the most suitable for me?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    The last NFS I played was Most Wanted ig! I gave a look at Heat and it seemed too boring, dry, and slow, couldn't really feel that NFS THING in it. Then checked out a gameplay of Rivals and it looked so good and I somehow loved it, but it's a bit old, so I am not sure if there's any newer better. Realisticism of the nature in game, speed, free roam, and nice handling are important to me. So with that said, which one would you recommend to me?

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyPedram
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Carbon for PS3 so expensive?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    I was expecting it to have a similar price to other used NFS games (3-4 EUR top), but I haven't seen it anywhere for less than upwards of 25EUR and there aren't that many listings of it anyway. Seriously, what's with the price? Why is it so rare?

    submitted by /u/ExpertlyStupid
    [link] [comments]

    Best Top Speed car you can Buy in Nfs Heat?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:23 AM PST

    I was looking to buy a car with the highest High Speed Stat in the game apart from regera and the rsr.

    Got any suggestions and also which engines should I rock?

    Not looking for overall best lap times but highest top speed(apart from regera)

    submitted by /u/NrcXDarkXKnight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment