• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Need for Speed GZILLA responds to the recent exposé (claims pics are faked, but apologizes about his posts)

    Need for Speed GZILLA responds to the recent exposé (claims pics are faked, but apologizes about his posts)


    GZILLA responds to the recent exposé (claims pics are faked, but apologizes about his posts)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    If I liked payback and rivals. Will I like Heat?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Cannot decide for the life of me to get Heat or Hot Pursuit.

    I remember hot pursuit being a little too easy and short on content.

    submitted by /u/videogameocd-er
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone think cops online are annoying?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    They all play the same, they get more weapons, and roadblocks are unfair

    submitted by /u/Day_Creepy
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to obtain the Mclaren F-1 in NFS HEAT

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    I have NFS Heat Deluxe edition on PS4. I already saw a similar post here on being unable to obtain the Mclaren F-1 but this post has been archived. This person had to finish chapter 1. I however have finished the game (I defeated Mercer and got the BMW). I'm at Rep level 34 and although it shows on the map, I can't see it in the game. I even drive upto the container which I think is where I should be getting the car but it has no logo or option on or near it.

    submitted by /u/nightrage_kills
    [link] [comments]

    Payback PS4 servers online?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Tried to get online and I can't connect at all.

    submitted by /u/Lonely-Statistician
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment