• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Need for Speed Great, now i need new eyes

    Need for Speed Great, now i need new eyes


    Great, now i need new eyes

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:34 AM PST

    Megathread for the GZilla drama spam

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Since we've been getting an influx of GZILLA related posts from now on any future posts will be hidden but linked here. We understand there's a lot who don't care for all the drama so hopefully which way you can easily ignore it by hiding this thread and likely never see it again in the future.

     

    Here are the current links in order:

     

    Initial link to the video of screenshots where he made homophobic and racist remarks

     

    GZILLA's response to the video from above

     

    Second video of his comments with new ones right after his "apology"

     

    I'd suggest reading through the comments as well since there's a fair bit of content within it supporting the claims of the videos.

    Any new major notes will be added to this list and will be flaired to make it easier for those who may want to see new information.

    submitted by /u/1clkgtramg
    [link] [comments]

    And if I thought it couldn't get any worse for GZILLA...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    NSFMW2005: Best mods to modernize the game?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    I'm mostly talking about graphics here but anything that improves gameplay (Though I hear it's already solid) is also welcome.

    submitted by /u/ShugokiSmash99
    [link] [comments]

    Can I make money offline still if I play solo? (Internet is down) NFS HEAT

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    How's my silvia looking?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:59 PM PST

    Finally my NFS Sign is done :) 2 Days of Work was definitely worth it <3

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Love tap bug fix?!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Is it just me, or did EA ACTUALLY fix the love tap bug (where you barely hit a car and damage is taken) in Heat for the PS4? I just finished the night race that circles across the entire map and had multiple love taps, even a couple brake slamming collisions and took absolutely no damage at all! All of this was done in my Pagani Huayra BC too! No, my game is not modded, because otherwise I would have to jailbreak my console, in which I don't feel like doing. Also, I don't have a reinforced chassis on it

    submitted by /u/Zukman1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that removes the garage car limit in Need for Speed Underground? I'm thinking of going back to the OG of the tuner culture after having finished both Underground 2 and Carbon 2 months ago.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I haven't tried scoured the Nfsmods.xynet cause I wanted to know which one works or which one is better than the other from you guys. Please provide links.

    submitted by /u/ReyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have a sequel to any NFS game, which would you choose? How would it be different from the first?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Free Mode dynamic events. Why did this never happen? Seems like such an easy thing to implement.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    (PS4) NFS2015: Stuck on the infinite loading screen. Game doesn't run.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    [FIXED/Answered]

    submitted by /u/notdeepee
    [link] [comments]

    (NFS Heat) Why is upgrading the performance for drift and off road cars so difficult?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I have such a hard time getting my performance level to a high number when upgrading my drift and off road cars. Example: I just bought the Land Rover SUV and when I go to upgrade it and select the parts that would make it an off road car, the performance level goes down

    submitted by /u/Bayonoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the poll is disabled in here?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Need For Speed High Stakes - Breakable/See Through Glass?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been covered before, I cannot find it with any searches, please link me if so

    I seem to recall playing High Stakes with see through car windows/glass that was also breakable when the car was damaged. I also see this in some reviews of the game, including LGR. However if I install it today, the glass is full black, and only appears to crack, not break

    I take it this is some kind of GPU/Rendering feature I have off or something. Can anyone help me get it re-enabled? Thank you

    submitted by /u/ClanFever
    [link] [comments]

    Hey NFS people - does anyone know the meaning of the japanese font on Kenji's RX7? So maybe the japanese letters + translation to english?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Does most wanted redux change the cops?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    I escape them super easy. Idk if I just mis remembered the game or if most wanted redux makes them easier somehow. Also my supra has way higher top speed then any car I can buy.

    submitted by /u/Zach_the_k1ller
    [link] [comments]

    With the recent news about DSiWare games being unknowingly delisted, was Nitro-X preserved in any way in case it gets delisted?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    NFS Heat Drift, Grip, or Middle Ground?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    I've been looking through a ton of youtube videos and old reddit posts where grip vs drift is discussed but all of them seem to be right from release/pre-release speculation. And on top of that there seems to be a lot of differing opinions.

    Just got the game on sale from Steam and was wondering in what scenarios grip is better than drift? At the moment my car is right in the middle bottom because I feel like I lose too much speed breaking to turn when opponents can just flawlessly gas drift a corner right by me.

    Also, do tires have more of an impact despite than what the 4 box diagram shows?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DOOGLAK
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to have multiple cars in NFS Underground? Perhaps a mod?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    NFS HEAT PC STEAM

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Is there a fix on the black screen when launch? everything i watched and searched doesn't work. It would be very nice of you to help.

    submitted by /u/ozius19
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to disable crash cameras on rivals?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    I have been searching for a way to remove them because of how annoying they are, do i really need to sit 5 seconds watching my wrecked car while the rest of the racers pass me? It is really annoying and i want to disable it, can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/gimme_your_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    I am about to purchase NFSHP Remastered on PC, I want to make sure G29 is supported

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Hello,

    I already bought it on ps4 and my G29 was not supported, I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I found on this website https://fpsindex.com/nfs-hot-pursuit-remastered-how-to-use-steering-wheel-logitech-g29/ that it was supported. Is the Logitech Shifter also supported ?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Gryzounours
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 : No Body Contact Game Crash ??? (PC)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    NFS 2015 : No Body Contact Game Crash ??? (PC)

    So, I started a new playthrough on PC and am experiencing a game breaking crash...

    During the "No Body Contact" drift train event, the game freezes 2-3 times and crashes, with the famous stopped working error....

    It always happens on the same spot

    Please help me !

    https://preview.redd.it/bqqp1apgxc961.png?width=1364&format=png&auto=webp&s=20ba28bff8229474961d50aabd21be0abffc2603

    submitted by /u/LukaMilic98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment