• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Need for Speed This is probably gonna die in new ...........but mw is a game i cannot forget and drawing this car was really a journey through the past for me.

    Need for Speed This is probably gonna die in new ...........but mw is a game i cannot forget and drawing this car was really a journey through the past for me.


    This is probably gonna die in new ...........but mw is a game i cannot forget and drawing this car was really a journey through the past for me.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    "I SAID RIGHT NOW!!!"

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    So this happened to me. I was just playing and suddenly the Game decided to shift its UI to the right side. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Revisiting NFS Underground 2!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    An elite cross-esque cop corvette should make a comeback in the next NFS (GT3 vette as reference) thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:05 PM PST

    Karol Monroe's Mustang from Pro Street

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    When you complete a Need for Speed game...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:39 AM PST

    I have to admit, she's a good narrator.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:25 PM PST

    I can’t use controller in underground 2?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    NFS Heat or HP (R)?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Soo, I wouldn't place myself a big NFS fan nor one that has played a majority of the franchise, but I'm playing Payback rn cuz I got it free awhile back on PS+ and I gotta say the handling sucks. I know NFS is more arcade style, but I don't remember Rivals (the last NFS I played) being that bad. I love myself some racing games, but not too familiar on NFS so here I am on the NFS reddit! :D

    I will also say I never Play HP and I hear its done by Criterion and I'm a HUUUUUGE Burnout fan so not sure if Heat would be more something akin to what I'm looking for or Heat, but their both on sale in the PS store.

    submitted by /u/BlackStar300
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat- best racing Porsche besides RSR?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    I don't wanna be another rsr and I don't want a weird engine swap I want to use a flat engine in a Porsche so what's my best bet? I've been using the gt2rs with stock engine and ultimate, ultimate+ parts is that my best option?

    submitted by /u/Itsjadan
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought NFS HP Remastered (PS4) and I can’t even get into the main menu without it crashing.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    The game is unironically literally unplayable. I start the game, go through the EULA, select either cross play enabled or disabled (I've tried both) and then it just crashes every single fucking time. What the hell do I do about this?

    submitted by /u/CallMeX8
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Mode for Pc?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    I can't get nfs heat photo mode working, people been saying it's by holding print screen button tried but that just takes a snapshot of my monitors together doesn't actually go in game photo mode.

    Also what's a good Video recorder for editing videos for nfs heat?

    submitted by /u/kr1ppl
    [link] [comments]

    How many people are still playing NFS 2015?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    I've been playing NFS Heat up until the point I just couldn't, because it quickly became boring. I didn't even finish the campaign. Thinking of going back to NFS 2015, which feels like a proper NFS game. I wonder how many people out there are still playing this game?

    submitted by /u/munotidac
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Playerbase dead?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I played this game when it came out 10 years ago on Xbox. I remember fondly always shooting the shit with people in lobbies. Since you can't talk with crossplay on I switched it off and tried to find some lobbies. It's a ghost town. Can't find anything wether it's quick match or specific lobbies. I'm in Europe and tried the whole day yesterday. Best I could find was 3 people. Am I doing something wrong or should I just go back to crossplay and forget about talking to people?

    submitted by /u/ScaryTerry_EU
    [link] [comments]

    Will NFS Payback Deluxe Edition add-ons redownload if I delete the game then download it again.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I bought NFS Payback Deluxe Ed a while back when it was new. I deleted it after I had finished the game. If I redownloaded it right now, will the Deluxe Edition Add-ons redownload along with it.

    Apologies for bad English, although it is my native language.

    submitted by /u/sodes-the-boss
    [link] [comments]

    help me fix this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    i recently downloaded the cracked version of nfs 2005 since the game is not available for download anymore legally so i wanted to stream this game to my twitch this was my child hood game this is the first game i ever played in my life so i wanted to stream it and obs dosent seem to detect it is there anyway i can make it on windowed mode please help

    submitted by /u/DarknessGaming64
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat vs NFS 2015

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Hi folks, looking for some assistance! I've recently started a replay of NFS MW 2005, and I LOVE the police pursuits in it.

    I had a trial of NFS 2015 and really enjoyed the customisation in that.

    I have not picked up NFS Heat at all!

    My question is, once I finished NFS MW, I want to play either Heat or 2015, but I'm really unsure about what's going to get me going.

    I thrive on story (even if it's super cheesy like MW 2005), I like customisation, and I like the intense police chases.

    Would you guys be able to feed back on your experience on both?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lukekrux
    [link] [comments]

    Most Wanted Lap Board

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Top Gear has a lap board to show different times of different cars around a tight track, so I thought it might be a good idea to implement that to Most Wanted. Since there are no Figure-8 tracks in the game, the only logical choice would be choosing a short track with multiple corners with some straights. Little Italy (Ming's boss circuit race) meet this criteria and should be an ideal proving ground for testing a car's acceleration and handling.

    I tested each fully-upgraded purchasable vanilla car and try to find the fastest individual time for each car. I've come up with some criteria:

    1. No Nitro or Speedbreaker
    2. Manual transmission
    3. All Junkman parts equipped
    4. +5 Aero for extra grip; all other performance fine-tuning is left untouched
    5. GTO and Monaro are counted as one since they're basically the same car
    6. M3 GTR and C6R are eligible since their stats are on par with fully upgraded cars; all other bonus cars do not (note: Extra Options has enabled these cars to 'attach a spoiler' for +5 Aero despite those cars already having one)
    7. No HUD on these tests as having on-screen information can pressure or distract me

    Here is the ranking for all vanilla cars in Little Italy

    1. M3 GTR 1:01.33
    2. Carrera GT 1:02.10
    3. Elise 1:02.89
    4. Golf GTI 1:03.56
    5. Cobalt SS 1:03.73
    6. Corvette C6R 1:03.98
    7. SLR McLaren 1:04.33
    8. Punto 1:04.36
    9. Gallardo 1:04.40
    10. Carrera S/Ford GT 1:04.48 (tie)
    11. Cayman/Turbo S 1:04.61 (tie)
    12. Corvette 1:04.98
    13. Murcielago 1:05.18
    14. Clio 1:05.21
    15. Lancer 1:05.33
    16. Impreza 1:05.53
    17. Viper 1:05.72
    18. RX-7 1:05.76
    19. Mustang GT 1:07.11
    20. IS300 1:07.31
    21. A3 1:07.43
    22. DB9 1:07.50
    23. Eclipse 1:07.53
    24. RX-8 1:07.58
    25. A4 1:07.86
    26. SL500 1:07.91
    27. TT 1:08.05
    28. CTS 1:08.08
    29. Supra 1:08.27
    30. CLK500 1:08.51
    31. GTO/Monaro 1:08.61

    If anyone else can post a better time under the first four criteria, suggest a different track to test, or find that a car's time/ranking is inappropriate, let me know. I plan to time the other vanilla cars as well as all cars' stock times, mod cars (stock and maxed), and, if possible, try to improve the above times.

    submitted by /u/Nissan-Sylveon_S15
    [link] [comments]

    How do you open the live tuning menu on PC?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:29 AM PST

    How do you open the live tuning menu on PC?

    submitted by /u/somerandomgamerboi2
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed 2015 keeps disconnecting

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    I just bought need for speed 2015 on Steam and it keeps disconnecting me from the server. I know nothing is wrong with my internet. Does anybody have any idea how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Stapyman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment