• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Need for Speed Did you know the headlights break if you damage your car enough?

    Need for Speed Did you know the headlights break if you damage your car enough?


    Did you know the headlights break if you damage your car enough?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    The mirrors in NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered don't reflect our own cars

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    I find the lack of lights in this game disappointing

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:20 PM PST

    NFS Game with handling like Most Wanted (2012)?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know of a Need For Speed game with a driving system or handling similar to most wanted 2012? I would prefer a newer game.

    submitted by /u/devines34
    [link] [comments]

    My bad memories with some NFS titles...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I love most of the titles. There are some that are in my heart and some that I can`t stand play for an hour...

    What all of them have in common are some things that annoy me...

    Need for Speed 2015 :

    -Time Attack AI rubber band

    From all the events in the game, every time one pops up my reaction is "Oh boy" because I never know how it will go... I had 2 events that were fun, the rest of them had my head shaking...

    The worst thing during time attacks is, once you get a great time and 10 seconds left to win, you are already celebrating until less than 2 seconds left and some AI takes your place...

    -Simple smooth wall touching on higher speeds causes the car to instantly flip

    I cannot count how many times, in even easy hard events, with a fully upgraded car, this glitch causes automatic race loss...

    Likes for money feature

    I started playing the game back when it launched for PC in 2016 and not once my snapshots got enough likes to see my money go up... NEVER... NOT A SINGLE TIME

    My total is 40+ likes since 2016... The feature is dead, it was dead from the start...

    Which can also prove the point that the game should have been available offline....

    Need for Speed Pro Street :

    I`ve put my 2nd fav title here because of one thing : Nevada speed challenges

    Every player that has been through completing this game 100% knows what it looks like to go to a regular race day, for speed events in Nevada...

    Absolute chaos... You VS a bunch of other fast racers (Supra and Zonda in particular) always make me lose my mind when hitting long corners where, if you only touch the side of the road a bit, you are out, your car will be totaled !

    That`s part of the fun but also the curse in the game... That`s why I have only finished that game 100% once... Every other time, I use a cheat to unlock the Nate Denver events...

    Need for Speed Underground and Payback :

    Those are 2 very different titles in many ways with the core feature of customization.

    What I can`t stand in both games, even tho Underground is my fav NFS of all time...

    Drag events

    In both games, drag events are not drag events in the slightest... Sure, they have a straight line, but not quiet...

    Some players should know exactly why I put this on the list, because a lot of "drag" events have uphills, downhills, corners...

    2 perfect examples :

    Payback : Big Sister race

    Underground : Very similar to the one previous mentioned, goes downhill with jumps...

    The best and real drag events were in Pro Street and Shift 2

    SHIFT 2 Unleashed

    Drift events

    Drifting is like my favorite discipline in racing games after drag and shift 2 really had it bad....

    I don`t know about you but, doesn`t matter what I used to play the events with (controller, wheel, keyboard) I just could barely reach the scores to beat... I could barely even hold a long drift together

    I don`t know if I got it right with my builds but I always struggled, even with preset/loaned cars...

    Criterion-Ghost Era

    Crash cameras

    Do i need to say more ?

    Visual damage on cars

    I am not against seeing some damage if its handled right...Specially when my car is CUSTOMIZED

    I don`t like seeing my babies all smashed up as soon as i trade paint a racer or escape the cops...

    The Crew handled this the best... Criterion, please take notes !

    They have implemented the self repair system which happens when you stop hitting stuff and drive clean...

    These are some of the things from the past titles that I did not really appreciate....

    Tell some of yours !

    submitted by /u/LukaMilic98
    [link] [comments]

    How to replicate the NFS Carbon cars

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I am interested in replicating the boss cars from NFS Carbon(Darius Audi R8, Kenji Mazda RX-7, Wolf Aston Martin DB9, an Angie Dodge Charger R/T) I know the R8 and the Charger don't require much work (only wheels an paint for cosmetic mods) but what body kit, wings and wheels would I need to use.

    submitted by /u/CalnCampbell
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your best/fav race car in payback

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Fillerfillerfillergillerfiekkkekekkendnmjnnjjjjjjkkkfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfilerfilerfilerfielrfilerfillerfillerfillerfiller

    submitted by /u/elitegamer686868
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the cops to chase me in free mode in Hot Pursuit remastered?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Am I tripping? I remember racking up these huge bounties in 2010 on PS4 in free mode. Like if I was flying down the road a dispatcher would come on and say vehicle traveling at high rate of speed, and then a cop would be waiting for me.

    submitted by /u/AUniqueUsername1996
    [link] [comments]

    [PAYBACK] what cards would you guys say I should slap on my Jaguar F-type R coupe to make it the best for racing (it's a race at 258)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Simply, what is the best card combo, nextech, chidori, carbon, outlaw or Americana

    Edit: I meant it starts at 250

    submitted by /u/kjfdeath20
    [link] [comments]

    Is need for speed heat really a bad game ?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    The first NFS game I have ever played was NFS undercover then the other games followed. For some reason tho I can't like NFS heat for some reason it doesn't feel to me like a NFS game

    submitted by /u/JackGR_HD
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezing? Need for Speed (2015)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:51 AM PST

    Anyone else have problems with game freezing? I have it on Game Pass and it just seems to freeze a lot when I first load up the game, generally when I'm in an All Drive game it's fine but I'm sure it's frozen while in a game too..

    It's not the end of the world, can play the game but it's frustrating since it's not exactly the fastest loading game..🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/ChrisHarris_29
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered badly needs a rewind feature

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    I know rewind isn't really popular when the game first released, but the random car spawn and crashes and it takes more than 1 minute to restart a race, this game badly needs a rewind feature in the remastered version.

    submitted by /u/awdrifter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment