• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Need for Speed Imagine this in an old Need For Speed

    Need for Speed Imagine this in an old Need For Speed


    Imagine this in an old Need For Speed

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Takin' a break at Camden...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Sticker in the engine bay of the Crown Victoria. It’s the little things.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Had some time to mess with cinematic tools for the first time in a while.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    I am making a NFS MW 2005 mod. Here is a preview on what I am working!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    NFS Heat is great

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    I bought NFS Heat a few days ago at the New Year's sale and i have a blast. I was very suspicion about this game when it released and without regional price i didnt bought it. But now enjoy this game, it have one of most satisfactory gameplay mechanics for last 3 NFS games. I like most this gameplay wise in Heat. The only downside is short and uninteresting story, progression system with day/night cycle, cop chase and poor selection of music. Oh and this Miami neon style is kinda annoying. But i enjoy riding and drifting and just playing this game. Im glad i got it on sale. Just wanted to share with someone.

    submitted by /u/povisykt
    [link] [comments]

    Game mode idea (car show, show off your cars!)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    So I'm playing need for speed heat again,, and this is the best car customization I've experienced since NFS Carbon. That being said, there should be a way to incentivize people to be creative and a way to show off that creativity while earning in game $/XP.

    So my idea is a game mode called car show, you would queue up for it from a matchmaker, it would fill up with 8 people or more, then it would spawn those 8 people in a general area around a general small location, like a small business park, parking garage, gas station, rest area, and there would be 20–30 parking spots all with different scenery for you car to park with. Like graffiti on walls, shrubbery, or statues, fountains, different decorations that may match your cars style. Multiple little locations spread around the free world map would already work.

    You would park your car, then get out of it (we customize characters in this game anyway, just give them a simple walk/jog animation. And everyone can go around checking out cars and voting on which one is the best with ballot boxes in front of the cars. Everyone would get 5 votes but can't vote on their own car.

    There would be a five minute timer for people to walk around and see the cars, people can pick an EA TRACK to play out of their cars, maybe open doors, pop the hood, have their neon in patterns. There would be a report system for people who do troll things like racist cars or things like that.

    And the biggest thing that should be in it is voice proximity chat! So people can actually socialize about the cars!

    The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners would get prize money out of a buy in pool! So you could buy and customize cars and continue to make cars without ever having to race if you didn't want to! (Yeah this might be exploitable but I mean the money glitch when the game first came out never got patched for a long time anyways)

    Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Joekey356
    [link] [comments]

    MW2005: Is it possible to over-upgrade your car in this game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:31 PM PST

    I often here that in racing games you usually don't want to get all the best bits on your car because it could make your car actually worse in a given race, but does anything like that apply here or am I just supposed to go hog wild and max out my car?

    submitted by /u/ShugokiSmash99
    [link] [comments]

    Which NFS is your favorite?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    As my gf and I paint our dining room, I'm playing the Most Wanted ('05) soundtrack and explaining to my non gamer gf how it's nostalgic and one of my favorite games. I want to know which ones are your guys' favorites.

    submitted by /u/Thatoneguy_93
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else just get a 12MB update for MW2012 on steam?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Why can't we drive the Porsche Cayenne Turbo in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010/Remastered?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:11 AM PST

    seriously though, why not?

    submitted by /u/Drifter_Lucas
    [link] [comments]

    Different difficulty with friends

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I'm on medium, my friend is on hard mode and if we do races together which difficulty does it use? Because he will do his races that are way above me but I do good but then we do my races sometimes and I can't even keep up to the AI, I just kinda wanna know how it works.

    submitted by /u/XsideEntertainment
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best method/place to farm runner levels?(payback)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    My runner car doesn't have enough levels so I was wondering what the best and efficient way to farm runner levels for parts is?

    submitted by /u/PotatePaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Rivals: Koenigsegg One - 1 Pack (Free Add On)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    I just downloaded the free add on which is the Koenigsegg One - 1 Pack on NFS Rivals and I went to select my car to see if I got it but it wasn't there. I checked to see if maybe it wasn't installed or not downloading but it was already installed and everything.

    Does it mean I have to beat the entire story mode and game first before I see the car showing up for me in game or am I able to use the car before completing the game?

    I need help

    submitted by /u/ShankDeadPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed 2015 on PS5 perfomance (30 or 60 FPS)?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Hello there, I was wondering if anyone has "Need for Speed (2015)" running on a PS5 and at which FPS does it run?

    I'm interested on buying it but I can't try it out to see how it performs on PS5 and I'm curious if it can be played at 60FPS 1080p. Can someone give me feedback, thanks!

    submitted by /u/kenzoviski
    [link] [comments]

    [payback] so I saw a video from two years ago saying you can find the crown Victoria (cop car) in payback, and I was wondering if it was a mod or if you can actually find cars hidden around the map like that (link to the video is below)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Is it just me or is Hazard Company just impossible, I've tried it with 3 different off roads at 399 and once on easy, but the AI just seems better at off roading than everything else, please give me the best car and cards for the race.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment