• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Need for Speed (Heat) I found a sign that says Port Royal, which is part of Olympic City in NFS Underground

    Need for Speed (Heat) I found a sign that says Port Royal, which is part of Olympic City in NFS Underground


    (Heat) I found a sign that says Port Royal, which is part of Olympic City in NFS Underground

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Ford Mustang Boss 302

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    My god what have I created

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Racing through Ventura.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Camden atmosphere

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Landscape is eye catching.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:29 AM PST

    [Heat] Friend is new to the game, how can we grind?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    My friend just bought NFS Heat and has little to no experience. I myself am a pretty seasoned player but I don't remember what I had done to get to rep 50 or to afford my Laferrari so could you guys help me with some things we can co-op without my "FXX-K" absolutely crushing him? I wanna get him interested in going without a losing streak :)

    submitted by /u/RottenCIam
    [link] [comments]

    High Heat Rewards Not Showing Up?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a common topic but I tried searching and couldn't find anything addressing my question directly.

    Rep 25. Finished a couple of high heat races and brought back the parts but the only thing I saw was the high heat rewards pink text under my character.

    I can't find a new part in my in my inventory or in the shop, and I've checked all the categories. Is it possible for the part to be for a different car or something? Was there supposed to be some screen showing me the part I got?

    submitted by /u/DignityWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Does MW 2012 has proper photo mode? I couldn't find it, but maybe...?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Nfs heat problem with save on ps4 pls help

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    Srry if this is long but i need to give correct information to people who can help me

    So i am new nfs player recently bought nfs heat and i played for a while yesterday i bought a porsche cayman gts and upgraded it to lvl 200 when my rep was 14 then i upgraded it to 250 customized it heavily and escaped heat 5 police which gave my rep to 16 .then my electricity went out for a while and my ps4 stopped suddenly then when i started the game again my rep was 14 and my porsche was lvl 208 pls help as i played again today and electricity again went out and my lvl is again 14 and car is lvl200 Why is my game not saving i think that is the problem i dont need my old save back if not possible just pls help me prevent this in the future srry for qrong spelling if any

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Article55
    [link] [comments]

    Why do these custom DB5 headlights also serve as brake lights?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    [Heat] How do you guys grind money?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    I expected that the second time I enter a race, the prize money would be lower. What I didn't expect was that the third time would be lower than the second.

    I just started the game. Got my '88 M3 to level 146. Just don't wanna waste my time grinding if it's not worth it.

    submitted by /u/KONAfuckingsucks
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat really bad stuttering

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    When i open the game it is pretty normal but when i choose to play it takes really long to load and then when i load into the garage its really laggy and my character is really low poly when when i choose to go into day its really laggy on the loading screen (unusual for me) and when it loads its somewhat smooth but then when i start driving it freezes and stutters (never happened to me)

    submitted by /u/Oompa-The_Loompa
    [link] [comments]

    I started having the CPU issue for NFS Heat...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    So i played the game completely fine ages ago decided to return to it but i realised my CPU usage was hitting 100% ive tried the fixes online like making the CFG file but nothing has worked can ANYONE help me please?

    submitted by /u/ry_10k
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else having the same online issues??

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    I bought need for speed hot pursuit remastered on the holiday sale for $20 and it shows I have zero friends online or that own the game which I know is false because I know of at least five people that have it I mainly got the game to obviously play it but also challenge ppls scores and beat their times it doesn't show anybody's times except for mine and when I go to social it shows I have zero people on my EA account zero people on my PSN account which I know is false is there anything I can do to fix it or is the game just broken?!

    submitted by /u/juv1000
    [link] [comments]

    Server issues?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I saw it just me or are the EA servers broken. I just got hut pursuit remaster for Chris but it won't let me play online because "we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later" even more the EA support page is broken and gives me the same message. Is this only me?

    Note-offline mode works fine

    submitted by /u/National_Western_829
    [link] [comments]

    What is the mildly year of Sonny’s Golf

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    I know that the game NFS MW came out in 2005 but the VW golfs from before that time don't look like the car. I think it looks more like a 2010 model Golf

    submitted by /u/CalnCampbell
    [link] [comments]

    Will Criterion utilize the chameleon engine for NFS21?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:58 PM PST

    Or will EA force them to use Frostbite? I believe MW12 used the chameleon engine.

    submitted by /u/AISUYU_COLD
    [link] [comments]

    cursed gtr [part of an nfs mw supra overhaul mod i'm doing]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Does weight impact durability în NFS Heat?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Are the physics just inconsistent or are heavier cars better against cops and more resilient to crashing?

    submitted by /u/Bravo-Tango_7274
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment