• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Need for Speed I bring to you, The Nissan-BMW M3 R32E36(shortly taken after leaving nfsh garage)

    Need for Speed I bring to you, The Nissan-BMW M3 R32E36(shortly taken after leaving nfsh garage)


    I bring to you, The Nissan-BMW M3 R32E36(shortly taken after leaving nfsh garage)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    So... I found a glitch in Heat where if you reset all visual customization on your car, the license plate turns into the Fortune Valley plate from NFS Payback instead of the Palm City plate.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Newspaper article in one of the Seacrest police stations. It's in the desert near Cascade Terrace if that helps

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Will they remaster Most Wanted 2012 next?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:12 AM PST

    It seems like Criterion/Stellar/EA are working through Criterion's PS3 back catalog. First, Burnout Paradise was remastered in 2018, then Hot Pursuit Remastered came out this year, so it wouldn't be too surprising if Most Wanted came next.

    submitted by /u/TheFerg714
    [link] [comments]

    New fastest time on component parts!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I got a 1:59.25 in component parts on need for speed (2015) on PS4 with controller. What are your fastest times on this track?

    submitted by /u/LuckyHistorian
    [link] [comments]

    NFS: Heat - controller

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:52 PM PST

    My brother was asking about this game so I bought it for him. I had previously beat it on Orgin, but but bought it on Steam, as I did for my brother. In 2020, why can you not edit controller buttons? Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Unspeaking
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Porsche Unleashed Windows 10 64-bit setup does not run

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Trying to get NFS:PU installed on Windows 10 64-bit but I don't even get to the point where I can add the various patches. Just running setup.exe hangs. I can see "32-bit setup launcher" as a background process, but nothing ever happens. Tried as either regular user or "Run as Administrator"

    submitted by /u/sdether
    [link] [comments]

    TF means this warning?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Slow motion drive (Rivals)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    So i recently bought NFS Rivals and when im driving its like its stuck in slo-motion it doesnt start feel somewhat fast until im over 130 mph and even then it still feels slow. Is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/mystichiken_
    [link] [comments]

    NFSHP Remastered, is there cross save between PS4 and PS5?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I bought the game and started playing on PS4, will my progress carry over when I get PS5?

    submitted by /u/tejila
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to Platinum NFS Hot Pursuit remastered

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Anyone wanna add me on PSN so I can get this "Settling the Score" trophy? It requires me to have a Friend Autolog Recommendation. Unfortunately I don't have anyone in my fiends list who plays the game.

    submitted by /u/Oniisankayle
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite song to listen to while you race?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    I was looking in steam for nfs ps

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Where i can buy a digital code for nfs ps

    submitted by /u/lomasesto
    [link] [comments]

    T150 NFS hot pursuit remastered

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Is the wheel supported on ps4? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rossdds
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me gain the platinum trophy on rivals?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    It requires to bust a friend and win a race against a friend, if you want to help me with that, reply this post

    submitted by /u/MadMint64
    [link] [comments]

    Did the HP Remaster change the cop Gallardo's livery?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I vividly remember it being based off the italian Gallardo livery. Now its just blue?

    submitted by /u/Ornstein_0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment