• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #2

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #2


    NFS Heat: Build of the week #2

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    NFS Heat: Build of the week #2

    What's up, nerds?

    We've seen pretty impressive submissions for our "Flamingo Pink" theme in week #1 and are planning to announce our favorites later this week.

    For week two of the Build of the Week, we're changing it up a bit. Days are short and cold here in Sweden, so the mind starts traveling. Sandy shores, sunny days set the mood, and you can complete the picture by creating a sweet ride for this week's theme: "Beach bods."

    Looking forward to your interpretations of the theme - just reply to this thread with a link to your creation until end of this week.

    Build by JvyPennant

    For any further questions, check out the Need for Speed website.

    submitted by /u/Max_Joker
    [link] [comments]

    Welp. I think I might’ve broken the game.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    C'mon gang, let's split up! Here's my Mystery Machine wrap

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Two more burnout inspired wraps for you all. This time its the Ikusa GT (R34 GTR) and the P12 (Countach)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Not a Jetta but...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Don’t you just love this game :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should"...create this wrap.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Strategic spike strip positioning

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Worked hard to get the McLaren 600LT just so I could re-create the Lunar-wrap from Need for Speed: No Limits. Very happy with the result!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Being able to design on my phone and import in-game is insane. This game is awesome!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    and for my next trick

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Another 1mil rep post- I know.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    I gotta say for the lack of communication Heat has a great community.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    I'm enjoying the randomness of online, players seem to actually care to not smash into you, people pull over to check out your wrap/parts combo. On the spot drag racing is common with 4 honk starts...

    90% of the time racers join for a race around the PCR. I've been in "riots" where everyone is destroying the police.

    Anywise, this is the most entertaining racing game I've played... maybe ever.

    submitted by /u/WeazelNews
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve made another paint that I’m pretty proud of! Let me know what you think, everyone.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    This may be an unpopular opinion but we need the return of Works kits

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Pretty proud of this one!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:14 PM PST

    i’m officially done.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:50 PM PST

    just lost $1.2m and ALL OF MY CARS except the dlc cars and nothing in my inventory. this is the THIRD TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME and i'm officially done with this game it can honestly kiss my ass and everyone at ghost and all the need for speed nerds who made this useless piece of shit of a game can kiss my ass. i'm out this shit.

    submitted by /u/jdmtoasty
    [link] [comments]

    My only request for this game

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:21 PM PST

    I can drive my rally Focus straight through a forklift without a scratch but the guard rails on roads will stop me dead in my tracks as if god had placed them there for the police I swear to god please make these destructible

    submitted by /u/gwenm1956
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed the story and...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    It was a lot shorter than I expected, honestly. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a 5 part epic, but it was still really short. If you take out all the retrys and grinding to be high enough level to do the missions, it's probably around 1-2 hours. Still, it was a pretty cool story honestly. Less cringy than the last few NFS games story, and it's a valid attempt at a story in a racing game.

    I just wanna say though, that ending is great. I knew the Most Wanted BMW was in the game, but I thought you earned it in a pink slip race or something. But chasing down Mercer and taking it down somehow feels more fitting.

    Overall, this game is great, and I can't wait to keep playing and reach lvl 50 and buy all the cars I want.

    submitted by /u/Koolkid692
    [link] [comments]

    Kyza inspired livery I created for the E30, just needs an LTO bodykit *hint hint nfs*

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    A KYZA Inspired wrap! Day time deserves some love too!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    Co-op Drift Trials

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Missed this from 2015, I would like to drift with friends in the trial stages since no traffic etc. Was a lot of fun in 2015 (I believe there was also crew drift or whatever).

    submitted by /u/Kirbyeggs
    [link] [comments]

    I absolutely love the fact you can make any car an offroader. For example tearing up the landscape the eco friendly way.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    My first wrap for the "Beach bod" contest!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Does it remind you of something?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment