• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #4

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #4


    NFS Heat: Build of the week #4

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    NFS Heat: Build of the week #4

    Hello there!

    You were really creative when we asked you for police cars - we're still going through all the submissions. So we're confident that the next theme will encourage some amazing creations as well.

    This week is all about the force, the stars, the wars - the theme is: "Rise of the Skyline".

    Show us your personal interpretation - and if you feel uncreative, just use the downforce.

    Picture by u/jaguarr324

    submitted by /u/Max_Joker
    [link] [comments]

    Underground 1 & 2 may have put NFS on the map, but that doesn't mean we can ignore what came before.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Grandpa Mobile

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Playing this all time classic today!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:10 PM PST

    It’s a simple recreation but I tried

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Photos at day need love as well!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    My first ever livery (Xbox)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:18 AM PST

    Made this at work, and I really want to go home and play now.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Made the most aggressive looking Polestar and had to share it here lol

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:10 PM PST

    Look what I found on Facebook

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    When SpookWave is life.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:48 PM PST

    Need For Speed: Heat all anime stickers and locations

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    It had to be done.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:51 PM PST

    *Rant* Something about the RSR (and so-called OP things in general)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:21 PM PST

    *Disclaimer* This is kind of a rant thread talking about my point of view on OP vehicles in NFS Heat, AS WELL as how this issue could possibly be remedied. I understand the inevitable TL;DR's, so apologies in advance.

    I've been playing NFS Heat for some time now with just over 75 hours. I've completed the campaign and story missions, unlocked all of the ultimate and ultimate+ parts, bought (almost) every car that I wanted, upgraded them, and yet still find myself losing to RSR's, P1 GTR's, and Regeras.

    I understand that these things are the "end-game/end-tier" cars, - but this is my issue. In Payback, you could upgrade ANY car to the 399 cap, and compete with just about anything in whatever car you liked. I loved this, because it gave me the creativity to express myself through my choice of car, and have fun beating the pants off of end-game hypercars with a sleeper Miata. In NFS Heat, if you're not using an RSR (or some other OP car that I'm unaware of) in multiplayer, 9 out of 10 times, you lose. End of story.

    The concept of "OP" things across many games is something I have always hated, because it discourages player creativity, and makes you conform to the standard if you want to win. A few examples include the Octane's hitbox in Rocket League, the M13 in CODMW, or the Peacekeeper in APEX. I understand that balancing items in games has always been an issue, but this is definitely something I would like to see game developers focus on. In my mind, people that default to the best items and take pride in beating people with said overpowered item lack creative skill and individuality. I really admire and enjoy playing with people more who use the vehicle/weapon/character simply because they like it, take a few losses but really stick it out, learn the vehicle/character/weapon, and win with it. It shows so much more skill and character.

    For NFS Heat, I have a few options that I could imagine would fix this issue, and improve online vehicle variety:

    Solutions

    - Either return the 399 cap, or extend the cap to 499/500

    - Allow less capable cars to hit/exceed the 400+ mark

    - Change end-game cars to have ultimate/ultimate+ parts as stock (but can still be brought to the 400+ mark if below). This in a sense would just be nerfing the end-game cars. Hypercars are already built with above-standard parts and shouldn't need upgrading.

    To Conclude:

    I don't want to be forced to abandon a car that I used throughout the campaign and spent tons of time upgrading and personalizing to fully upgrade another car that I don't really like, just so I can compete with players who only care about winning. I think every player should have the ability to be creative and unique.

    ~ ~ ~

    P.S. - before you tell me "why don't you just use the RSR?" I'll let you know I already have one, maxed it to 400+, as well as engine swapped it.

    Suggestions: (If EA/Ghost reads this by some random chance)

    - Please allow the stock engines to hit 400+. The '69 Charger just isn't the same without the beautiful hemi sound. Also please let superchargers benefit certain cars more than others, same applies with turbos.

    submitted by /u/_ben_there_
    [link] [comments]

    Hint to never take an hour making a livery online -_-

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Unused and inaccessible vehicles in NFS Heat. This video looked interesting so I decided to share it

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Are there any people interested in joining our crew? We're on xbox one and would love to have more members. Thanks

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:07 AM PST

    Yeeting my EVO X through the tunnel

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    PS4 online races

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    If anyone wants to join my lobby to do some online races I will be on for a couple hours. Super_fly_boi23

    submitted by /u/bassfiend1
    [link] [comments]

    Subaru BRZ Wrap... Thoughts??

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Nearly looks real ��

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:04 PM PST

    I should definitely be able to make that

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    What do you do once you've beaten the game? (Heat)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Give me your creative objectives guys, what do you do once the game is over? I beat this thing about a week after it came out, all story lines, got the Skyline, F150, M3 GTR and I've done a solid amount of grinding time races for buying my favourite cars to upgrade. Collected at the ultimate parts and have done everything I need to at night worth doing. But now, I'm just bored... and I'm not big on grinding or collecting just for the sake of getting 100% completion.

    So, what do you guys do to keep the game interesting after you've beat it?

    submitted by /u/jaysuperdavehenson
    [link] [comments]

    Aqua (Konosuba) F40 Itasha Style Wrap

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    #NoHate Movie 4k on Youtube

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Credit to: I Samey I for this Evo IX wrap ����

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment