• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Need for Speed NFS Most Wanted BMW e46 M3 GTR is ALIVE in RC 1:10!!!

    Need for Speed NFS Most Wanted BMW e46 M3 GTR is ALIVE in RC 1:10!!!


    NFS Most Wanted BMW e46 M3 GTR is ALIVE in RC 1:10!!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    this build was way too easy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Full map of Olympic City (Underground 1)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Here’s a shot of my Porsche in Heat, sucks that there’s no in game motion blur with photo mode

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Just as good as I remember

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    Weekly community challange #1 Beat First Offence 2:42.27 and post your best times here, good luck everyone!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I bought this game this morning and am looking forward to playing it when i get back from school, 1 question tho, is it open world

    submitted by /u/Strife_YT
    [link] [comments]

    McLaren P1 NFS Payback.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    How to apply mods for Steam NFS games thru frostymodmanager? Some ppl say use an older version of Origin but seems like its not working for me, if anyone has another solution would be great help for me

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    NFS game with the highest number of cars

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Which Need for Speed game has the highest number of car in the roster?

    submitted by /u/RatedXrdStrive
    [link] [comments]

    IS NFS HP REMASTERED GOOD

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:54 PM PST

    I want to buy this but is it really worth the price or should I wait for a sale?

    submitted by /u/supremegamer235
    [link] [comments]

    NFS PAYBACK DRAG STREET RACES

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I'm fuming, why are there street races that would make my drift car drool, implemented for cars that can't turn. Has this always been a thing. The half mile races I'm fine with, it's the 6 mile long windy desert road races that are so frustrating.

    submitted by /u/peridotisadorable
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing need for speed payback and can someone please tell me what race is the story mode one

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I'm never topping this

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    NFS Payback: help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I'm playing NFS Payback right now and I just got the "Chevrolet Bel Air" and I made it an off-road type car. What are the best brands and stats I'm looking for?

    submitted by /u/Xirnius2006
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs Payback a daily a day trophy is currently unobtainable

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:12 PM PST

    My challenges tab says coming soon. I hope devs are aware since this will lockout the platinum trophy

    submitted by /u/jackbauer42
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying nfs hp remastered

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    BUT can I somehow load my save from original nfs hp? I don't feel like playing a ton of campaign just to unlock all cars, just want to drop to multiplayer as I loved it on 2010 version.

    submitted by /u/NickosD
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having this problem im doing the black market challenges and i got to the smash 4 billboards in mendoza keys challenge i have been smashing them but it wont register it and i cant complete the challenge please help

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Any way to turn of the flashing of the sirens in HP remastered

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    I like the sirens but it's just that I feel like I'm going to have a seizure when I go through a tunnel.

    submitted by /u/Bennett_Barreca
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered still has the same issue as the original: Pain in the ass to join with friends.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    There are a few issues:

    1. It's mashing the A button while you or your friend join a quick match.

    2. When you create a public match, no one comes in.

    3. It's a toss up if you get on the same team, the biggest issue is whatever team you are on, it will keep those teams racer/cop constantly.

    Also the modes AND the series of car should change, not just the series. MOst wanted is my favorite mode, because no matter the team, you are always working together.

    Is there any tricks so my friend and I actually get on the same team, and in the same game?

    I am on PC btw, and yes I have crossplay enabled.

    submitted by /u/sassfrass123
    [link] [comments]

    Is need for speed hot pursuit remastered good?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    I am waiting and getting it for Christmas if I because I have no money for it to get right now and I am going to try to get every need for speed since payback because it's the one that I got on PlayStation and I have heat and I have one on my old wii I just need to get a little bit of the summery and I don't want spoilers

    submitted by /u/bosser22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment