• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Need for Speed The multiplayer looks fun though

    Need for Speed The multiplayer looks fun though


    The multiplayer looks fun though

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:56 AM PST

    The weather in this game never looked so good.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Apparently one of the working names for Rockport City was "Chitaqua Peaks" according to this MW2005 pre-release cop car

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    What could have been: Silver and Blue or Silver and Red?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Sometimes, things just work out

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    R E M A S T E R E D

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Not the hardest work, but I've made and shared my first ever wrap!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Ok so when is the wii version remaster coming out ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely love how they referenced the Cannonball Run in Hot Pursuit; ever noticed how the normal soundtrack continues to play in this event?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    My design for Nosie Bomb in Heat

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    NFS 2015 still looks so damn good.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Crrashes Hot Pursuit Remastered?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Game was working with no issues on PS4 since launch day but now I've had two crashes within half an hour. Anyone else having issues?

    Update: Now I can't even get into the game. I'm stuck on the "Driver details" option on the main menu and can't move across to select multiplayer or career.

    submitted by /u/ScribblyScribe
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed hot pursuit boost interceptor trophy

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:19 PM PST

    No one plays online interceptor events looking to boost both racer and police trophies! PSN Plathunter1964 will also help you get it

    submitted by /u/Plathunter1964
    [link] [comments]

    ZR1 Corvette Police Car [NFS Heat]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Need For Speed Payback (PS4)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Is the hyperspace circuit glitch patched? I can't get it to work, and when I think I'm close to it working, I press R1 and it doesn't put me in the race. I'm using the ford mustang GT, (Derilict)

    submitted by /u/DeadPuppet990
    [link] [comments]

    so any things/ideas/tricks/tips to help me out with 'ultimate road car' would be awesome right now. lol

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    not even close to 3:08. fastest right now is 3:13

    submitted by /u/BlazedStev0
    [link] [comments]

    NFS: Hot Pursuit Remastered 60fps?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    So, for those unaware, NFS:HPR is capped at 30 fps, unless you're running the game on a high end PS4, Xbox or PC.

    However, there are still some 60fps elements present in the standard consoles (resuming the game from a pause menu, and, the scrolling text when loading the level), just the core gameplay is at 30fps. To be honest, I find this pretty disappointing. Games like The Last Of Us is capable of running 60fps, but not an older Need For Speed title?

    submitted by /u/SleepingSicarii
    [link] [comments]

    I got trolled by EA! Had the perfect run going but it wasent meant to be!! ��

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:02 AM PST

    I have a question

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Is there anyway to add spaces onto the license plate text for nfs payback?

    submitted by /u/Imjustaredditorbruh
    [link] [comments]

    15th anniversary of NFS MW today

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    One of the best games ever made

    submitted by /u/usernamech3ksout
    [link] [comments]

    Why NFSMW 2012 is hated?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    Why is Need for speed most wanted 2012 is hated? Besides the title most wanted, I found the gameplay as fun. Since it's been a very long time I have last played NFS game. I remember I played this one during my college since the last NFS game played was NFSMW 2005 back in my childhood. The multiplayer is great. Personally this game is the one which brought me back to my racing game passion. (Yeah since I spent my entire childhood studying, being an middle class Indian)

    submitted by /u/Hari1503
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed hot pursuit preview

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Do you have to get gold on all the preview tracks? I'm wondering why all my races are locked

    submitted by /u/BAD-MOJO_24
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I’m new and I was wondering if I can get any help like what to do,best cars to get and so on and so on

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    This is heat btw

    submitted by /u/Kingscrubs12
    [link] [comments]

    Why? I hate this.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    My car when it a rhino slams into it: fine

    My car when it gets hit by a police cruiser going 2 mph: kil

    Also my car when my car when it's stuck: not busted

    My car when it gets unstuck: busted

    submitted by /u/Ondexb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment