• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Need for Speed An attempt was made into making a car similar to the AI's in Aesthetic

    Need for Speed An attempt was made into making a car similar to the AI's in Aesthetic


    An attempt was made into making a car similar to the AI's in Aesthetic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Art for NFS Underground

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    My Lamborghini Huracan, inspired by Ming's Gallardo from NFSMW

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hopped on last night and treated myself to a new car, found a new muse to photograph.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Darrell Waltrip's #11 Mountain Dew Buick

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    If NFS Heat had drag races added ingame...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:14 AM PST

    (NFS Heat) The Ford GT or the F40?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    This is my highest REP score...seriously, I don't think I can do better than this, it's way too time consuming ...how do ppl even cross 5 million? And if I'm correct, the current highest record is 10 million? INSANE!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    NFS Heat ps4 lag

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Hey guys i have the digital deluxe version of heat on my PS4 pro and noticed last night that the game was lagging alot especially when turning, Ever since i bought the game it hasnt done anything like this and other games i play run smoothly. I wanted to find out if anyone else had similar issues ?

    i even turned boost mode off under settings and last night was the first time its happened, any tips or troubleshooting i could do to resolve any input would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/MUE3N
    [link] [comments]

    The car of the people

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Is this a bug or a feature?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Anyone know how to get rid of the random damage you get from just driving your car? I won't hit anything and just drive around then after 2 minutes there will be huge scrape marks all over my car how do I fix this or is it just a feature

    submitted by /u/KINGCARDS8
    [link] [comments]

    Eminem wrap for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19. Shared to the in-game community library (PS4)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:56 PM PST

    I cant play my NSF Heat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Every time i start up Heat it gets to the title screen then it doesn't let me press any buttons. I cant hit A to actually start the game and i cant press start to switch accounts. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't even work.

    submitted by /u/GhoulOfSand
    [link] [comments]

    On the PSN Store for 39.99, worth it?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Been a fan of the series since it's inception, but really started to get into it with the OGs of Underground 1 and 2, MW, Carbon.

    Heat has gotten my attention due to some of the praise it's been getting. But the lack of content I've heard puts me off from grabbing it at full price.

    Is it worth 39.99? Convince me to buy or skip

    submitted by /u/CJET13
    [link] [comments]

    What to do now? NFS Heat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    100 percented the game and number 1 on all my crew trials plus all the cars I'd ever want. Any recommendations or should I just wait for an update? Be completely honest with me because I haven't played in about a month and a half.

    submitted by /u/nyc_larry
    [link] [comments]

    This is what I love the most about Most Wanted 2005 - modding. I can add a mod car and replace it with the existing one. Mod cars only work in Mod Loader so I'm not losing a car that I replaced.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Quick question. Who has actually unlocked the ultimate parts from the high heat races? I didnt do it myself because the cops smash my car like a tin can the moment I hit heat 5.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:03 PM PST

    This might be a dumb question, but...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    How does the music work in NFS: Undercover? I've been playing for an hour, and the music hasn't kicked in. Do I need to play another mission? Or am I skimming over parts of the menu (although I checked almost everything, at least I thought)? How to I play the music in the game? Is it not possible? Sorry this is such a dumb question, but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere, so I have come here. I'm new to this subreddit btw, so if this is breaking any rules, sorry, let me know and I'll fix what's wrong.

    submitted by /u/theogrobcon26
    [link] [comments]

    Well this sucks

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    I just lost 8 or more hours of progress on NFS heat. That includes the story mode completed and a maxed out Nissan GTR

    submitted by /u/StealingStarFTW
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Underground] Does anyone know of any download options?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    There are a few copies on Amazon, price quickly ramping up. My laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I'd need to buy a plug-in option just to run a single game. I haven't found any good download options online.

    I'm willing to pay for it, but I haven't turned anything up. Anyone found a good way to play it?

    submitted by /u/wafflestockings
    [link] [comments]

    So, I haven’t played any racing games in a whil until recently, how is NFS Heat?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I started playing Most Wanted '05... again... and was curious, how is the newest game? I played NFS 2015 for a little bit, but didn't care for it all that much. How does heat compare to MW, Carbon, the games of that era? Does it drive/handle similar? Decent storyline? How is the customization?

    submitted by /u/LSines2015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment