• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Need for Speed From Hotwheels to Game, next is the driveway

    Need for Speed From Hotwheels to Game, next is the driveway


    From Hotwheels to Game, next is the driveway

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I wish NFS Heat had a similar performance rating system that could be used for real stickers

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Still the best nfs of the 2010s. Oh and the F1 is actually free!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    u/KingGW3's post inspired me to do this. Had this 458 sitting on the base of my monitor, now modeled it in game!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Need for Speed: The trend with female character cars’

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Made slight changes to my Spawn Polestar 1

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    What the hell?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Missing ghost decal category?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat is February's 19th best selling title in US. Nice.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Honestly done with NFS heat

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I am honestly done with need for speed, had already finished the game and all collectables and then the update came and it was finished so quick and now there is still nothing to do, going back to old need for speed games that were actually made for consumers and where the studio actually listened. NFS heat story is way to short, not enough content, no PvP and so on.

    submitted by /u/Fats38p1mp
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all are lucky I can't mod this moped

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    After Months of working,finally got my new GPU and i am enjoying Heat alot,Can someone give me any useful tip about Engine Swaping :D

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    shift 2 dlc and patches

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    if you have a repo for these, pm me please. im desperate

    EDIT: shit nvm i found a working one on patchscrolls

    EDIT 2: nvm, hit me with that link lads

    submitted by /u/Civil-Sock
    [link] [comments]

    Oh Jack... Why Jack... (sorry for the quality)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Crossing the Finish Line

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    How much has this game changed since launch?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Its on sale and I was thinking of getting it. All reviews talk about similar negatives. I just wanted to ask if this game is all around a better experience before I get it.

    submitted by /u/PointsOfXP
    [link] [comments]

    Why wont Need for Speed Heat run on a UHD Graphics 620?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    u/Max_Joker Need for speed Heat only works on Radeon 7970/Radeon R9 280x or equivalent or GeFroce GTX 760 or equivalent but not on a UHD Graphics 620?!

    Need for Speed Payback runs on NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850 or equivalent DX11 compatable GPU with 2 GB. My laptop is capable of running need for speed payback, which has a larger map, yet it cant run Need for Speed Heat? Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RocketLauncherBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what car i should use??

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Guys i need help!! I've been playing nfs most wanted on my ps vita for 1 week. I beat the top 10,9,8,7,6 with my ariel atom 500 but i cant beat the 5th.. can anyone tell me what car i should use to beat all the most wanted car???? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Kn3shi
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change headlights on Civic on PC?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Literally can't get it to select it. I play on keyboard so I have to use the arrow keys so I'm not sure if a diagonal direction would get to it but I don't have that option. Anyone else having this option? Kinda stupid I can't just select it with my mouse.

    submitted by /u/lsiunl
    [link] [comments]

    Keys to the map unlocked without purchase??

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    So I have the deluxe version of the game and have the recent update for the game as well as the purchased dlc. So when I booted up the game the other day I noticed that everything was unlocked on the map for collectibles. Thing is I have never bought the keys to the map unlock. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it something to do with the update and the payed dlc? Or is it with having the deluxe version of the game?

    submitted by /u/Lord_kanti_takune
    [link] [comments]

    Heat was fun for the first two weeks

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Heat was fun for the first two weeks, but I can't even get someone to race with me anymore...and when they do, they're using an RSR. I'll see you guys on Forza Horizon.

    submitted by /u/Cytokine-Storm
    [link] [comments]

    Help a friendly noob please about derelicts

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I am a noob that bought NFS Payback a week ago and I'm loving it to bits. However i messed up.

    I collected all the parts for the Volkswagen Beetle, and made it into a race car without thinking. I regretted this as i learned it's a really good drag car.

    I then sold my race beetle for some unknown reason and idk how to get it back / get a new one. Please help me out. Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/Alt_Acc55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment