• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Need for Speed I'm not used to create interesting wraps, but today i actually manage to create this. I'm proud of myself

    Need for Speed I'm not used to create interesting wraps, but today i actually manage to create this. I'm proud of myself


    I'm not used to create interesting wraps, but today i actually manage to create this. I'm proud of myself

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PST

    A WRC livery for the Impreza ^-^

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:44 AM PST

    We need a muscle car update.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I feel like we need a muscle car update as muscle car culture is a huge part of Miami car culture as a whole. We already have a blower and nice muscle wheels on Papi's Camaro so why can't we have stuff like that? I get it, Papi's Camaro is supposed to be unique but there is a stunning lack of rims that look good on classic muscle cars and a lack of classic muscle cars as a whole. I get it, NFS is mostly about JDM and EDM nowadays but I feel like muscle car culture needs more representation. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/IsaacOch
    [link] [comments]

    Black Market themes, who's ready?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PST

    dislike for the soundtrack?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PST

    I really enjoy the soundtrack in NFS Heat which seems to be quite an unpopular opinion. The game is based in Miami and the soundtrack very accurately relfects the music of the culture in Miami, and people who live in Miami. I'm curious from those who dislike the soundtrack so much, is it because of the genres? Or the song choice within the genres?

    submitted by /u/prodbyche
    [link] [comments]

    Chevrolet Camaro from One of Carbon’s Challenge Series

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Please add category's for car selection at the dealership and garage.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Pretty stupid having to scroll one by one through 100+ cars to find which one you like, and the worst part is they're not even in order by brand or anything, it's just ordered by price which is stupid and unintuitive.

    Add category selection by brand or country literally anything other than just a list that you can only scroll left or right that makes a lot more sense rather than a list of cars sorted by pricing. I can't find which cars I want in my own garage and I only have 50 vehicles. I can't even imagine having 100 vehicles to sort through.

    Pain in the ass when I have to scroll all the way to the end of my garage to get my 180SX.

    Edit: Same thing with rims selection and clothing. There are far too many rims to be scrolling one by one left and right. If I bought a tire in the farthest slot, I have to go and do that to my other tires to match them, it's just annoying and time consuming.

    submitted by /u/lsiunl
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me with constant crashing in NFS Heat for PC?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Stupid question: does this bodykit in Razor's Mustang GT exists in real life?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I can’t find my stupid engine swap

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I sold a car along w a swap it had and now it says I don't have it even though I've done it before and got it back but now I can't HELP

    submitted by /u/PleaseSellMe
    [link] [comments]

    One annoying bug and one night ending bug

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PST

    The Annoying Bug: Cops refer to the underground 2 350z as a "370z Nismo"

    The night ending bug: I ran over some tire spikes and didn't go over the jump at the docks fast enough to make it. This caused me to constantly respawn over the water (instead of before or after the jump) and crash my car. That ended my night, took away my rep, and took a good chunk of change.

    submitted by /u/Solo1619
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 MODDING?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Hello, I just recently got NFS 2015 on pc for the purpose of editing. I want to be able to record in-game shots using cinematic tools, but I have nothing in the game and would rather spend my time filming and editing rather than spending hours getting money, etc. Not trying to sound extremely lazy or trying to cheat (because I will only play in offline mode) but are there any mods to achieve this?

    submitted by /u/graffy_films
    [link] [comments]

    What cars do you want to be added?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I know a lot of people want more tuned cars and such but I really just want another v12 Ferrari to be added like an f12 or the 812 superfast. Such beautiful cars that would both be super fun to drive and hear those engines scream! What cars do you guys want to be added?

    submitted by /u/deeprange23
    [link] [comments]

    The Initial Lancer KS is missing.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PST

    So, I've bought the deluxe edition of nfs heat for PS4, but the only messages I've received are for the BMW i8, Mercedes amg and the corvette. Where's my Lancer kS that supposed to be my initial? It doesn't show up in the initial selection.

    Can anyone help, please?

    submitted by /u/loko745
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my pickup truck less durable than the VW Beetle?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Hey devs, why is my chevy pickup as weak as a VW beetle?

    I pimped out this truck to slam through blockades and cops without breaking a sweat, but instead found myself totalled.

    WTF

    submitted by /u/realsmg
    [link] [comments]

    More decals in heat

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Customization in nfs games has always been amazing, I really do hope the developers expand on this by maybe adding more decals in future.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kez0h-DFA
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of the Honda engine swaps still have VTEC?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Just swapped the 00' Honda Civic Type R hatchback to a 2.9L V8 and noticed the VTEC was gone

    Is that the case for every Honda engine swap? (NSX. And s2000 included) or do some engine swaps still replicate VTEC?

    submitted by /u/polishtrapqueen
    [link] [comments]

    Im tired of losing my money.......

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Please for the love of god stop this i already lost almost 4 mil a week ago, mad around 657k past few days and im back to zero again. Do the dev's know about this? Are thy gonna have a fixe for this?

    I'd love to kone so i can move on from this game and not bother with it anymore.

    submitted by /u/Blueberrys66
    [link] [comments]

    Is it that hard to miss the traffic in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PST

    For some reason I can't survive the night in Porsche cars. RSR is the easiest car to control, yet I got busted on Heat 5 race beacuse I wrecked my car by constantly hitting traffic and barriers. But in my Mazda RX-7 race build I could survive the night, go back to garage and bank my first 1 million REP. I sold my GT3 RS beacuse I couldn't survive the night with it, for real. Any tips on how to avoid traffic?

    submitted by /u/MatiBlaster
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot play Online (PS4)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Hello guys! I tried playing NFS Heat today and it keeps telling me that it cannot connect to my EA Account, no matter what I do ( restart, reconnect to wi-fi) I just can't go online.

    Am I the only one having problems atm ?

    submitted by /u/ioan17
    [link] [comments]

    Opted for the Defender in Payback instead of the WRX and its slow af. Anyway I could go back and get the WRX instead or make the defender fast?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment