• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Need for Speed I always go back!

    Need for Speed I always go back!


    I always go back!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    You will never convince me that there was any good reason at all why we were not allowed to equip this body kit ourselves

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I Think its Time

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Well, I think it's time to officially say goodbye to Heat. I think the whole merger with Criterion did it in. Why they did this, I don't know and I don't think we'll ever find out. There were so many chances with this game. The story and gameplay was there. There was so much improvement from Payback. Its sad to see Heat put on the back burner. I hate to say this but with the next one, I hope for the best but expect the worse. Im not sure if this series will ever be as popular as it was back in the day.

    submitted by /u/CLP2014
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine a MW2005 Remaster With Ray-Tracing!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Can someone help I've tried everything

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Weight & Balancing

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    The Ghost Era games rarely touched upon the idea of weight reduction upgrades, and vehicle weights are not included in performance spec display.

    For this precise reason the weight differences more often than not decided the meta. RSR is OP because it weighs only ~900kg IRL#CarreraRS(1973_and_1974)) and has the benefit of RR layout (superior rear traction) but not the drawback (initial understeer). The same is behind many older cars outperforming new ones (have access to newer engines and gearboxes but is generally lighter) in Heat.

    And the problem is further exaggerated because of a 375-380kph top speed cap and much downplayed difference in aero resistance and downforce. The nitrous power, a deciding performance factor in HP2010, has long been generalized too.

    Introducing realistic engine power mechanisms but not allowing weight reduction is the problem. I believe the addition of weight reduction can at least help some heavier cars to catch up lighter ones (which should be given less reduction or, in the case of an out-and-out race machine like RSR, disabled altogether). Another way is to control engine upgrades to level out power-to-weight ratio across the models, or cancel realistic power altogether, like non-Shift installments from MW2005 to Rivals, or WMMT arcades.

    submitted by /u/Imperium_Romanum
    [link] [comments]

    Speedcross & Drag

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    If EA didn't had to cancel Ghost I BET we would see Speedcross & Drag racing as an update in the future of Heat! The tires were there for a SPECIFIC reason! I hope Criterion will do something about Heat and not leave it in the dust!

    Rant aside, it's nice driving in a Hot Pursuit designed Diablo on the city streets.

    submitted by /u/HardTranceScythe
    [link] [comments]

    if you want to replay NFS Carbon

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    then don't hire Samson. he cools down the heat level of conquered areas to level 1 over time so after beating the game cops will stop spawning when all your areas have heat level 1. I thought I put it here if you like police chases in Carbon (like myself)

    submitted by /u/markvv_sgt
    [link] [comments]

    BMW and Lamborghinis are good, but not as much as a Peugeot

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I like Lamborghinis, BMWs, Mustangs among others, but they are cool cars in real life and only for those who can afford to buy them, I know that many will say "Hey in the game at least you can drive a lambo "ah ok, this is cool, but in real life the culture of customization is not exotic cars, usually not. I wish there were more affordable cars, cars that are common to see someone customizing, I don't know which cars are considered affordable and popular in other countries, because I am from Brazil the accessible cars here are very different and here in Brazil who has Honda Civic or Golf is rich and a person who has a lambo is surrel and also as exotic as the car is. But anyway, as I was saying the annoying thing about having these exotic cars on the NFS is that they barely have customization, you move the engine, put on a bodykit that barely changes the look of the car and that's it, but there's no fun messing with the engine of a lambo because naturally it is already a fast car, I want to see it take a Fiat Punto, Peugeot, Focus, Passat and turn them into super cars and aside from the fact that in the NFS there are a lot of cars from the same automaker, how many Lamborghini t in the NFS three? and how many BMWs? could have different car in place

    submitted by /u/GuzRos
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs Heat Crew

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hey, im looking for a lvl 50 crew in nfs heat.

    Would be nice to get the ferrari ^^
    Edit: i play on PC

    submitted by /u/Envoy_of_Mortality
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to recreate this Lamborghini that I saw on the Krispy channel https://youtu.be/1ljegpAqklA

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    i have this badge but i can’t find the part, i just got done with a heat 3 race. where can i find the part? it’s not in my inventory

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    NFS Carbon cutscenes not working (PC)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I apologize in advance if questions like this aren't meant for this subreddit.

    I finally got Carbon to run on my Win10 PC by installing the 1.4 patch as well as a widescreen mod (Links for those are at the bottom). However, the game doesn't load any cutscenes. Is there a solution to this problem without removing the widescreen fix?

    Carbon Patch 1.4: https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/fi...

    Widescreen Fix: https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#nfsc )

    submitted by /u/Edv7n
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Trophy: Benefits are nice. Help.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Need help with this trophy. I have to do 25 races with an online person.

    Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/pistol-whip349
    [link] [comments]

    So I returned to NFS World after a long time...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I used to play NFS World in 2010 (for a while) and then in 2014-15, besides cheaters, lack of updates and disabled chat I had fun with this game. Then game got closed in 2015, offline mode came out, and then SBRW started to work on their revival.

    When I saw that it's possible to race with more than two people last year I downloaded the game and played it for some time. The only server that was available at this time was WOPL, the only problem that I had was 0 progression, you could gain 100k for a single race so in one day you could race with S class car. Changes came with WorldUnited.gg server. They fixed some things, and made some things worse.

    I tried to play on WorldUnited.gg, but there are a lot of things that can't make me even progress:

    - The only races that you can find are with A-S class cars players, If you are below these classes, you will automatically fail and get nearly nothing

    - Nobody plays class restricted races (80% of me playing on WU.gg is me searching for a fair race)

    - Community is a bit toxic from what I saw

    - Prices for anything are too high for how much you actually earn

    - Starting with not working sync when race starts, some players starts later, some earlier and have advantage because of that.

    Nightriders is better at this point in my opinion, more nice community, fair price for items and fair payment per race. Im not making any ad here or anything, it's just my opinion. Idk if I should try to play on WU.gg or leave this server and play only on nightriders. I want to know your opinion about it, I like to discuss about things like these, and want to know your experience with World as whole game and revived servers. (I think I still suck in making posts on reddit lmao)

    submitted by /u/Mayo_Ryuu
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite song from your least-favorite NFS game (and/or the other way around)?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    When it comes to certain games that individuals dislike, they have a tendency to not acknowledge anything good that came out of them. I thought it would be interesting to know which song people seem to like from the games they hate most, and vice-versa.

    My least favorite game is No Limits (yes, it does count), but my favorite song there is Reptile by Calling All Cars.

    My favorite game is Hot Pursuit 2, but my least favorite song there is Cykloid by Rom Di Prisco.

    submitted by /u/some_sad_negro
    [link] [comments]

    Which nfs title should i get from these options?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Okay so i haven't played nfs in a long while and i kinda miss playing it. I currently have few options to choose a game. I'm looking for something which has a decent story line and packs a great action/ controlled game. So which one of these should i get? •) nfs heat •) nfs rivals

    submitted by /u/RGalley
    [link] [comments]

    Wish We could choose between this one and the original one in nfs heat.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Ember valley showdown

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Can someone help? I need some tips in need for speed payback ember valley showdown its so haaard

    submitted by /u/Aleqooo
    [link] [comments]

    How to see all engines you have?b(nfs heat)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I want to sell some engines because i want to buy some new cars so that I don't have to grind for cash again, is there any way I can see what engines I have?

    submitted by /u/tycho500
    [link] [comments]

    Casual player seeking a recommendation

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    So, a quick google search says this is an unpopular opinion, but personally I loved the first level of Need for Speed Payback and how cinematic it was. It just lost me on the open world stuff, I'm tired of open world.

    What would you recommend for a casual player that wants more of the cinematic / simple car chase racing of Payback's first level and none of that open world padding stuff? Or at least where the open world is optional.

    I was a fan of the original need for speeds back in the PSX days and would like to get that feeling again in modern graphics like Payback teased me with.

    submitted by /u/---______--
    [link] [comments]

    Best NFS game for tuning?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi y'all recently replayed Carbon, and I still love the tuning and visual customization options in the game but Idk it feels a bit outdated so which of the newer games has the best tuning, especially customization? I love spending an hour or two in the garage putting a hundred vinyls on my cars

    submitted by /u/markvv_sgt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to redo bosses race in NFS: Carbon ?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    So I just finished NFS: Carbon and I was wondering if it was possible to redo bosses race, I would like to beat them with a starter car but without doing the whole campaign (again) if possible.

    Do you guys have any save before boss fight so I can do them again? I searched on google but I only found 100% completed game saves.

    submitted by /u/AsrielLedieu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment