• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Need for Speed Next Need for Speed Game? What do you think about Criteriongames?

    Need for Speed Next Need for Speed Game? What do you think about Criteriongames?


    Next Need for Speed Game? What do you think about Criteriongames?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    The Audacity of this dude

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    TIL that the bonus race in Hot Pursuit 2 can be played in first person

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Still amazing graphics 00

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Plans for new cars? Any updates or DLC planned?? Pic for meh..

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    For 8,99€, you can buy Rivals and NFS 2015 and all add-ons on ps4 until the 27th. Hurry up boys and gals!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    King of the Monsters.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Still amazing graphics 01

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Just finished Hot Pursuit 2010 for the first time and damn,this game was a rollercoaster of emotions

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    This game gave me some of the most fun and exciting moments i've ever had in racing games,but at the same time it was one of the most infuriating experciences too

    Pros:

    -Graphics still holds up,the game is gorgeous and has a great variety of scenarios

    -The car list is awesome and each car has its own description with a lot of minor details

    -Playing as an interceptor is the game's highest point,it's very fun and satysfying to arrest people

    -Sountrack is great

    Cons:

    -Rubberbanding is HUGE here,to a point that makes the racing artificial,you can always catch the guy in front unless he overtakes you at the last meters of the race

    -Too much cutscenes,it's cool to watch the car crashing after you destroy it,but it's stupid to take the gameplay away from me just to show how the spike strip worked

    -You can't change gears,it's just automatic. I know that on the chases and races manual would be useless but the game has A LOT of time trials,and they would be better to do with manual transmission

    Still a great game though,definitely my Top 4 favourite NFS game,just off the podium because i'm not really a fan of the "pull handbrake at 300Km/h and make a 90 degree turn" kind of gameplay

    submitted by /u/Chupaqueedeuva
    [link] [comments]

    Is Heat going to revive

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Look, I know we are in hard times but that isnt any excuse to dont drop an update, games like The crew 2 are reciving updates at least every month, come on, I didnt pay 100€ just for this... Heat has a ot of potention but if you keep "ingnoring" it, it will die, its been 6 months and all we got was a chat wheel 1 new car that isnt a variant of another car, and for 5€... Also I feel that all the updates except the F1 was content that was suposeed to be in the game before release... Come on you can do better

    Edit: I forgot the "?" in the tittle

    submitted by /u/Yei_Ei
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat - drift zones

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I'm really struggling to get near the 3 star drifts. Which cars / specs make it semi possible?

    submitted by /u/AdamPDM
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play NFS (2015) or NFS Heat first?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I just got both games on deal. Played NFS (2015) for an hour. Love the feel of the game so far. Haven't played nfs games since undercover, hot pursuit and most wanted on 360. I was just wondering which I should play first or if there is any play order. I have a Xbox one x also if that helps. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Razzy2k911
    [link] [comments]

    Like Need for Speed and Memes? got the video just for you.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Selling cars?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Is there a way to sell cars in nfs heat? Ive looked it up on Google and the info I'm given dosent help any.

    submitted by /u/candoolic
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed III - MrJohn Reviews

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I can't fathom how hopeful people are for an update when the studio that made this game has been closed

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    What about "Ghost is being closed, renamed, and moving some staff to a different studio" did the NFS fanbase did not get?

    Ghost was already in some kind of hard situation in 2019 between no E3, no updates, their general lack of competence etc and then they were closed and moved over, and then COVID happened. Do you really think an update could happen with all of this combined?

    On top of this, Criterion is being horribly misunderstood. Criterion is not the same studio now that made MW2012, they are completely different people as they went through a re-structure and have mostly new stuff. This isn't just Ghost all over again either. Some of the staff from Ghost are moving to this new Criterion with other new people. It's going to be different, but it's not going to mean a old-Criterion type game.

    I'm sorry for seeming so frustrated, but I feel like the NFS fanbase doesn't actually look at what's going on and proceeds to complain (no customization because cryterion!!1!) when what they think is happening isn't true. I also don't understand what "closed studio" means to this subreddit and general fanbase. In my opinion, between everything, this game's updates are likely dead or very close to it.

    submitted by /u/jwhite40
    [link] [comments]

    Off road missions NFS Heat

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I've started the off road missions in nfs heat so I bought a Subaru Impreza WRX STI 06 and put all the off road kits on it that I've got unlocked with all the engine upgrades I've got unlocked, I'm level 20, the race suggests cars with 220 power but mine is only 178 with everything done to it, does this matter or is there something I'm missing out on? Any advice appreciated as I'm new to the game

    submitted by /u/Gerryboi97
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't help myself.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Las Vegas Vs Canada Vs Tokyo Vs Beijing Vs Hawaii vs Manhattan ... or Amsterdam ?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Where would you like the next nfs to be located

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kennybolo20
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you think nfs heat was made without pedestrians?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    It's kind of dead looking for a AAA game as if they didn't want to go over budget or take more time to finish because cut scenes have people but the streets looks like a ghost town

    submitted by /u/Kennybolo20
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to progress til you unlock the mustang on NFS UG2 using supra?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Ive decided to stick to the Supra since its one of my fave cars.

    Well now Im stuck

    My last unlocked car is the RX-8 and the game pretty much tells me "buy it or fuck you".

    I dont want to buy the rx8 because ill need the $ once I unlock the mustang.

    Playing on hard mode, it just seems like its literally impossible to beat my opponents anymore. Their cars top mine in literally every characteristic so yeah... thats why im here.

    Anyone thoughts on whether i can do it without investing into rx8?

    submitted by /u/MaDudeek
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about purchasing NFS Heat on Xbox One

    Posted: 16 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    It's on sale for Xbox One so I was wondering if it was worth the purchase. I'm not really into car games but I do enjoy arcade racers every now and then (I was a huge midnight club fan back in the day). All the reviews include game breaking bugs and what not so I'm a curious if the issues have been resolved. I'm mainly looking to see if it would be worth it for multiplayer purposes as I would be purchasing for my friend and I.

    submitted by /u/Kfloz_
    [link] [comments]

    The worst protagonist in Ghost Era

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    The most annoying or just bad protagonist from NFS games made by Ghosts ( R.I.P )

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WastedMike34
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to unlock the dlc platinum pack

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment