• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Need for Speed Remember this masterpiece? [SPOILER]

    Need for Speed Remember this masterpiece? [SPOILER]


    Remember this masterpiece? [SPOILER]

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    This NFS tribute belongs here!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    7 years old, and this game still looks amazing!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    After two months of stalking Ebay, it's finally mine

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Crazy Rains - NFS Heat

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Fixed the vibe real quick ! Great job man ! @anthony_yager High Stakes 2021

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    i hope that in the criterion games we see more "small" spoilers.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    god how i wish they'd add the 190e into the game, it would fit perfectly

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    if i was green i would die

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I really want a cock pit view in the next nfs. The current interior models are pretty good.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Don’t know how to upload from ps4 but I hope my camera does its justice

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I used ESRGAN to AI upscale the Hot Pursuit 2 intro to 4K!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get a blacklist car if you missed the chance to get the pink slip?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Help! NFS:Rivals key not working

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    A copy of Need For Speed Rivals was gifted to me about 3-4 years ago, i never got to play the game since whenever i type in the key it responds saying that the key has already been redeemed.

    but i haven't even played the game. it was new.

    I don't want to use a key gen since that i presume is the reason that i can't play my game, which was paid for.

    submitted by /u/Redflamexfire
    [link] [comments]

    How do I delete money? NFS HEAT

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I wanted to add about 100k I lost after I bought and sold a vehicle accidentally, but the trainer had an option called "infinite money" and now I can't delete the money (about 999mil) and even with Cheat Engine it's a bust. At first it seems that the money are changed (100k for example), but after the first purchase it's back to 999mil. Does anybody have an idea how to delete the money?

    submitted by /u/cristacul
    [link] [comments]

    I need this high speed flare trail should be added in next nfs trailer or intro

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I know I'm 3 years late, but FUCK Hazard Company. Holy crap, I've never gotten so frustrated with a race like I did with Newhaven Circuit.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    yet another "is it worth getting" post

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I have massive nostalgia for NFSU, NFSU2 and NSFMW. How similar is heat to those games? Are the bugs and lack of polish people were commenting about back at launch addressed by now? Is there any crappy monetization added? I just want a good racing game, and want the community's opinion to see what they think.

    Sorry for the low quality post, thank you in advance for your time!

    submitted by /u/platinum_bootstrap
    [link] [comments]

    Could use some help with the custom wraps in Heat

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Going through the created wraps but can't find any r,@d bull themed wraps. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm pretty sure someone has created one by now

    submitted by /u/adkbox
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to make Need for Speed ProStreet work flawlessly on windows 10?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get ProStreet to get pro street working. But I'm having a couple of issues. I have the original CD And after installing it works fine. But after playing a few races and race days the infamous continue bug appears and none of the bug patches work for me. The bug is annoying but doesn't make the game unplayable. So I had the great idea to install the 1.1 update... Well that completely destroyed the game. It didn't even start anymore It took 3 complete reinstall's Anyone have any tip's? Btw ea doesn't giveaway origin downloads anymore

    submitted by /u/drunken_hunter_2
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Underground - Cutscene Blackscreen?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I haven't found a better place to post this so sorry in advance in case I am wrong here. Today I got my hands on a physical copy of NFS Underground for a few Euros and was really excited to play this nostalgic masterpiece again. Although I knew there would be difficulties making in run properly on windows 10 I got it to work.. almost at least. The game launches, I can play quick race with no issues but when I try to play the campaign I just get a blackscreen. I had a smiliar issue before when initially launching the game but I could fix it by installing a fix that removes the intro sequence, so I assume there is an issue with the cutscenes in general.

    I know odds are probably kind of low but has anyone else had a similar problem and knows a workaround? I'd really love to play :) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kapitaenzursee
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for a auto sculpt feature for next NFS (this one gos out to Criterion)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Imagine in a NFS game auto-sculpt is back and better then before...

    What better way to use this then to also bring back wide body kits BUT we the player pick points of the body kit (fenders, etc.) And adjust the thickness of the auto sculpt bodykit...

    What do you think? Do i need to say more?

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment