• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Need for Speed Underground 1 Melissa 350z in Palm City

    Need for Speed Underground 1 Melissa 350z in Palm City


    Underground 1 Melissa 350z in Palm City

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Shouldn't this be the other way around?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    "Component parts is the hardest race ever in NFS" Kurt`s Killer Ride : "Hold my rubber banding"

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Saw this billboard cruisin' around. Found it funny also because of the crowd killer I drive.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Maybe unpopular opinion: Criterion Games NFS's have had the best soundtrack in the last 10 years.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    They made a 30 seconds to Mars song the theme song of HP2010, they have also included other big bands and artists on their soundtrack, such as Bad Religion, Deadmau5, Weezer, Pendulum, Calvin Harris, Green day, Muse and The Who.

    submitted by /u/ezequielcarrera
    [link] [comments]

    Viking Charger

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Criterion should bring back The Chemical Brothers

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm really hoping that Criterion can get licensing for new Chemical Brothers songs in the next NFS, kind of how it was with "Go" in 2015 and "Galvanize" in MW2012.

    Please tell me if you agree/disagree with this as I'd really like to know.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not a weeb!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Most RARE car

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    What is the most rare car in a NFS game??

    submitted by /u/DEADPOOLVEGA
    [link] [comments]

    Was trying to emulate MW510 on PPSSPP, and this happened when I tried to start a race

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    I need some help.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so i just bought NFS Payback and i have a steam controller , but sadly the acceleration is on the stick , and not on the trigger , how do i change that?

    submitted by /u/marius13k
    [link] [comments]

    facourite car from the enitre series? *not including the m3 gtr or eddies skyline, everything else go wild

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    A Problem with NFSHP

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    While I was played NFSHP I noticed that when my lights turn on there is a big physical shadow that just looks off and ruins my view while play the game. The shadows disappear in daytime but in nighttime that reappear. Anybody got a solution?

    submitted by /u/fiswet
    [link] [comments]

    NFS PAYBACK EASTER EGG

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I was playing NFS payback ( yes for incredible as it seems) and noticed that when youre facing Natália nova she will say "thank you for donating WOLFTFK" of course a reference to NFS CARBON. anyone already noticed?

    submitted by /u/DEADPOOLVEGA
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat damage reduction

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    It says that it reduces damage from crashes, does that include when a cop slams into me or is it strictly for when I try to go through a 7-11?

    submitted by /u/HidanNofumetsu
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer from origin to steam for NFS Heat PC?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Need for speed rivals cinematic tools not working how do i fix it

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    The need for speed rivals cinematic tools aren't working and when i mean by aren't working I mean it won't launch and I need help troubleshooting it (sorry for the bad English , English isn't my first language) help.

    submitted by /u/ghostery2134
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy a racing game to play with my online buddy [both PS4]. I’m considering NFS Heat but see a lot of issues with it from this sub. Is it worth the $29 for fun online play? Or nah?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Thanks in advance for your opinions!

    submitted by /u/leviosuhh_dude
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion about NFS:PS?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I wanted to hear your opinion about Need for Speed: ProStreet. Back then, when it first came out people criticised ProStreet for not having freeroam and cops. But since we' ve seen worse (undercover, payback etc.) I think Black Box did a great job implementing "legal street racing" into a Need for Speed game. Of course, it had a lot of issues, like unstable physics, crashes, bugs and so on. But I gave it a chance last week, fixed input lag and general crashes with few patches and man, I'm loving it so far. It has great car sounds, amazing sense of speed, good (but cliche) story, great musics, great Battle Machine DJ (yes I loved how he motivated Ryan Cooper, even most of people didn't liked DJ's in game) fair amount of customisation and really challenging but fun gameplay. Plus, when I get the hang of the physics, I realised most of other racing games became easier to beat for me.

    Long story short, I really loved and saw what developers thinked when making it. I want to hear your opinios about this game since we have seen much worse NFS titles. So, what do you think about NFS:PS?

    submitted by /u/the_pandaproject
    [link] [comments]

    What's going to happen to 2015 when the servers go down?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    I really like the game it's the closest one to Underground 3 But what's gonna happen when the servers go down? Will this be it the game?

    submitted by /u/SlimSha46
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment