• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Need for Speed I'm not the only one who thinks like this

    Need for Speed I'm not the only one who thinks like this


    I'm not the only one who thinks like this

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Maliwan...Where form meets function.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    My take on Vaporwave Lambo!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Not really my best piece of work, but as requested here’s Razor’s car :/ I might’ve butchered it

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Givin the AI’s some love

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Accepted the challenge from u/darkamyy who said that you can't fit an "actual" vaporwave design on the side of a car here. Layout because I liked how u/Oinegue696 did it in his post.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    A familiar GTR, imported from Kanagawa, is racing in the Cloudbank area. Rumor has it, anyone who challenges the mysterious Skyline is gone without a trace.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I don't mean any ill will towards anyone, but I wanna play some NFS Underground, please don't say I shouldn't because of memories and what not.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    A Huracán makes a good ramp.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I Went for a Cinematic Style.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I made this sakura style wrap on my S2000, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Its not that hard ;)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I made a GT3 inspired wrap for the Huracan

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Thought I share one of my old achievements. Rank 1 in everything in NFS MW

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Decal fonts in 2021/22

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    We need more decal fonts for the next NFS. I know that it's not a necessary feature for the wrap editor, but having the ability to use separate decal fonts (and not just DIN Condensed, the default font) to make things like group stickers and even fictional sponsors a-la-Hot Wheels would be amazing. Besides, this is something Forza and (I think?) GT Sport already have, so why leave us hanging? If Criterion can do something like that, I think many custom wrap artists like me will be very happy.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who wanted it, a 81 percent true-black mobile wallpaper of Heat's Polestar 1 [1440x2880]

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    The Rusted Racer Testarossa

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    (Heat) FKN FST is now profanity?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Since when? There is a decal in the damn game that says FKN on it but its not allowed on a license plate? what sense does that make?

    submitted by /u/Candy_and_Violence
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video of me being bad at driving at Need for Speed. Took me quite a while to make, check it out if you're interested. ~3 minutes.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    NEED FOR SPEED FILM • WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Today's food will be:

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I know this is a longshot but is there any online forum for world record times on the need for speed nitro ds port?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an online forum or leaderboards for nfs nitro on ds similar to how people compare mariokart times?

    submitted by /u/Clegomanrun
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod NFS Underground

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hei there,

    is there a good GraphicsMod out there, which is working? Wanted the redux mod, but cant intall it.

    Are there other good mods out there?

    submitted by /u/MuTeRiiX
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Heat??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So I've played the Need for Speed games for years, going back to the Underground days and the first Hot Pursuit and whatnot, I haven't got any past the 2016 Need for Speed, which I liked a bit but I didn't really like that it was online constantly. I loved Most Wanted (the first one), I loved The Run and I love single player because apart from my Internet not being amazing, I honestly just prefer playing through the majority of games by myself.

    So, with that in mind, what was Need for Speed Heat like? It looked sort of promising from trailers but i just wasn't sure.

    Also, has anyone heard anything about them being made compatible with xbox one eventually? I have a few for the 360 but my xbox one won't play them!

    I apologise in advance if this sounds dumb but I thought this would be the best place to ask.

    submitted by /u/aze-andune-silme
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to share my playlist !

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    So... I made this spotify playlist few years ago to listen while playing racing games. It's a mix of some of the best tunes from the 2000's NFS saga and some choices of my own. It's 9 hrs long so you just click shuffle and never get bored.

    I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do and I will keep on adding songs anyways so there's that.

    Edit: Decided to make it colaborative and see how it goes

    submitted by /u/DirantSenpai_99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment