• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Need for Speed Just saw this before heading to an event

    Need for Speed Just saw this before heading to an event


    Just saw this before heading to an event

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Rumor has it that PCPD fished out the Polestar. Months after the incident, a black Polestar with a similar body kit starts racing in Palm City. Those who lost to it never saw their cars again.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    A minor scratch

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Look ma, no doors!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    This is by far the best need for speed game ever and I think it's the best need for speed game of all time

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Pondering NFS Heat

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a massive fan of the PS2/GC era NFS games (Underground to Carbon) and was wondering if NFS Heat captures any of the feel of those titles. For reference I really didn't like the way NFS 2015 played. Thanks if you can respond.

    submitted by /u/TheRealHyphen
    [link] [comments]

    Koenigsegg Regera in Need For Speed Heat

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Possibly a forgotten bonus vinyl...

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Is it possible to race without a crew member in nfs carbon?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Someone said that you get double earnings if you race without a crew member, is it true? And how do I do it? Because I'm trying to get the 1000000 reward card.

    submitted by /u/BlazingXD19
    [link] [comments]

    Heat: Black screen in one of the first missions

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey,

    So I recently got heat and played it for like 2 hours now without any problems.

    Now I started a mission where Dex is talking about his and Lucas youth and you are driving with him. Then he says something like "now show me your skills" and the game goes into blackscreen (like it would load) but nothing happens.

    System (yes its old, but I don't think this is the problem since the game itself runs well?) : i5 3570k AMD HD 7870 8gb ram

    Tried to run the game in admin mode, restarted my system, tried it in window mode, tried to switch out of the game and back in, drivers are up to date.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Psycho1267
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Heat Keeps Freezing and Won't Respond to Anything Except Killing It With Task Manager

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I just bought this game for pc from the steam summer sale a few days ago. I'm pretty disappointed because my game keeps freezing and totally locking up. You just see a blurred screen of the frame it stopped working on and can only hear the sound of the engine stuck revving at whatever rpm it was at. The only way to close the game is with task manager. Not even alt+f4 does anything. I can alt+tab and use my computer normally, even with the game stuck frozen, so the problem is limited to the game.

    I've googled the issue and the only thing I've found are a few month old posts on different forums about crashes and telling people they just need to wait for an update that I'm assuming has already come out. Nothing seems to come up with a similar problem or a satisfactory answer on how to fix this problem. It's very frustrating since I was very excited to play this game, but it has not been much fun when the game can just hard freeze at any time and completely ruin all my rep from the night or all my progress in a race. I'm hoping someone here might have experienced these freezes and maybe have a solution to them. I'm at a loss and really want to play this game.

    I have already tried:

    -fresh install of the game

    -fresh install of the most current drivers

    -turned off all in-game overlays from steam and origin (even turned off RivaTuner in case that was doing something weird)

    My pc specs for context (if it matters):

    -amd r5 1600x

    -nvidia gtx 1080ti

    -16 gb gskill ram

    -3440 x 1440 ultrawide monitor

    submitted by /u/dohner96
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed 2015: Just completed the game. Togue drifting in the hills anyone?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hi petrol heads! I've recently completed this awesome game, and I really liked drifting in the hills with the amazing rain pouring down! The lighting in this game is just mesmerising.

    I have no friends on this game, and all the random people I find in my alldrive always want to Sprint, but I was looking for a drift crew of some kind to chill and drive my Nissan Silvia at 180 degrees on the hills!

    Add me on PSN if you're interested! @sydrawat

    submitted by /u/sydrawat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Xbox players to go for 10mil in one night

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Two of my friends and I are going to try to get 10mil rep in one night. We need more defensive drivers to do so. We are on Xbox. HMU if you're interested

    submitted by /u/keeanbosse
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how can I get?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Need for speed Most Wanted full game for PC? W10 64bits and more important, full game... 😩😩😩 Hope some one here can have one of those files

    submitted by /u/w0lforgz
    [link] [comments]

    Is this glitch still working?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Can we stop with "fake open world"?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    It's probably bug, but there are few places where it will teleport you like you drove out of bounds. For example I barely touched water in one area of the map and it teleported me like I went swimming. What's worse is you lose health during night so that actually fucked me...

    submitted by /u/ohshrimp
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best playing race in need for speed payback?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Most Wanted (2005) - Who was Blacklist #1 at the start of the game?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm just curious. So the game starts with your race against Razor, who at that point is #15 on the Blacklist. You then race Razor's lackeys, Ronnie and Bull, who are #3 and #2 respectively - which by the way is weird, right? Razor's stuck at #15 but his minions are 3rd and 2nd?

    So anyway, you know what happens next, Razor screws you out of the race, you disappear for a bit, and when you come back, Razor's leading the pack at #1. But at no point does the story mention who was #1 before that. It's just you, Razor, Bull, and Ronnie.

    Were you the #1? Maybe the three of them came along to knock you off the #1 spot. I've also read posts where people assume the top spot was held by JV (currently #4)

    Any ideas / canon answers?

    submitted by /u/Adze95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment