• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Need for Speed Posting NFS memes since MW 05 #3

    Need for Speed Posting NFS memes since MW 05 #3


    Posting NFS memes since MW 05 #3

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Life update: Ryo retired from professional street racing and is now raising koi fish in his backyard.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I just discovered that the Beetle can do no-nitrous wheelies. Can other cars do this as well?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    My started car in heat is still one of my favourites

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Razor is back!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    People say that need for speed heat was a great game?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    So many people say that need for speed heat fixed the need for speed franchise after long time of no good need for speed games some people saying the last good need for speed game was hot pursuit 2010 I say it was need for speed the run .

    In my personal opinion .the game seems nice and looks nice the driving feels realistic it's all good .

    But one thing that shows need for speed heat did not fix need for speed series in my opinion is that it doesn't have offline multiplayer.

    As a need for speed fan and many others this pisses me off. Like there's no 2 player need for speed game on the PS4 Xbox one in such a long time . It felt so good being able to play co-op offline when ever you want now you really can't. Playing online is ok but not everyone is always online and it's not as fun online imo .need for speed is a better co-op game then online multiplayer game and to take that out makes the need for speed franchise sink imo

    submitted by /u/imtheboss336
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all money on NFS HEAT. How to fix?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    For some reason my money froze and after I won a race I didn't add to my bank. After that I went to the garage and it said I had $0. I tried backing out and nothing changed. Is there a way to fix this?!? That was a lot of progress just gone.. what do I do?

    submitted by /u/sjb561
    [link] [comments]

    turned of motion blur and applied reshade comic filter to nfs carbon

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    NFS 2021 Car wishlist

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    What Cars do you guys want to see in the next game?

    submitted by /u/doug-taylor
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Carbon with reshade comic filter

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    NFSMW 2005 Beefed Up

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Hi NFS peeps.

    So I joined Reddit not long ago, and just now joined the NFS sub.

    Something I've wanted for the longest time is for NFS to reboot to its glory days. NFSMW 2005 is personally my favorite game of all time. I've always wondered why EA felt like 1) they needed to fire Criterion and 2) why they didn't just follow the model created by the already successful games MW/UG2/Carbon. I never understood the idea of having to create an entire new storyline and game setup each time around.

    My biggest hope that I fear will never be met is a reboot of the 2005 MW with a continuation of the storyline, or a repeat storyline with new (and MORE) characters. A larger selection of all the newest cars, updated graphics and a Blacklist that contained about 30 people instead of 15. The cops from MW are still the best NFS cops to date, and the lunacy of the nitrous and body kits were what MADE NFS what it was.

    Long story short, I don't need a new game, I need a reboot of the old one. I feel like that shouldn't be too much to ask. Anyone else felt this way?

    submitted by /u/okcadrian
    [link] [comments]

    What is Need For Speed TERRORFIVE ??

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    i heard about htis thing from lp-RIPPER'S VIDEO it was suposed to be launched for xbox 360 and ps3 maybe it could have been undercover or hot pursuit

    submitted by /u/SuperParthz
    [link] [comments]

    I tried recreating my local PD's livery in Need for Speed: Heat. Not the best—but its a start.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I tried making a racecar. How I do?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    (New to the game) Just customized the Dodge challenger. What do you guys think??

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Say what you want about NFS Undercover, but it still had an awesome soundtrack.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I made a drawing of the Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR, let me know what do you think��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    NFS Heat Crew League Circuit...Former super smash bro and LoL tournament organizer obsessed with NFS and wana get a league going until the next game

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Are there any NFS Heat Crews out there interested in a Crew League complete with head to head match ups, points, data tracking and all the works?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/babrdiddle
    [link] [comments]

    TB to when I took my ride for a spin (in the literal sense)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Small parallel between No Limits and Most Wanted

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I realized that the campaign/story in NFS no limits is pretty similar to MW's blacklist.

    Marcus King/Razor are both difficult protagonists who you have to work your way up to defeating/get vengeance. The blacklist in MW is basically a parallel to the crew hierarchy in no limits but instead of individual racers, you have to beat each member of a crew before you race the boss.

    I think that if this is actually done well enough could be amazing as an actual sequel to most wanted. Because it would have the same vibe/structure, but be different enough that it would have its own identity/not just an obvious redo.

    (I know payback also has similarities but I think it's closer to carbon in how it's organized imo)

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/corbussyay
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing and i need an active crew.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    NFS HEAT, btw i'm gonna be active nonstop lol

    submitted by /u/Maki07051
    [link] [comments]

    Most Wanted Polestar1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    How do I post screenshots?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I want to post screenshots of my cars here but I don't know how to transfer them from my PS4 to my phone. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/MmmYodaIAm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment