• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Need for Speed Didn't like any of the community versions so I made my own

    Need for Speed Didn't like any of the community versions so I made my own


    Didn't like any of the community versions so I made my own

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    This image makes me want to play Need for Speed 2015 again.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I was bored with FIFA I decided to hope on NFS and after 4 months and this happened. I should play it more often..

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    The best reimagining of the M3 GTR, even better than the original MW12 version.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Do you need PS+ To play NFS 2015?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I see that NFS 2015 is currently on a 75% discount in the ps store. i'm aware it need online connection to play, but do you also need ps+ to play it?

    submitted by /u/DangerLineA7X
    [link] [comments]

    Any JDM suggestions? I should buy in any NFS? (Only 15 and Heat)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    :think_face:

    submitted by /u/CoolomonT
    [link] [comments]

    I did it with a traffic car

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    NFS Heat soundtrack

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I wonder am I the only person that actually likes the soundtrack???

    submitted by /u/reddingw
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored and was thinking “what event types are there going to be in the next Need for Speed”. This lead me to making a list of event types. These are event types that have been used in Ghost’s Need for Speed games. Anyways check it out, or don’t.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I made a list of event types into a list. I ordered the events based on what ghost game they appeared in first, hince the "new label". If the event type is used in Heat it's marked with a "!". I'll use a ? For any that I personally wanna make a reappearance because I like them and some elements in Heat still exist for them. For example Speed Cross is 1/4th of the handling matrix and drag tires exist in the game. Lame arguments but if they have them, criterion should have event's that use them. Assuming these part are going into the next game.

    Event types:

    "New events" (Rivals)

    Hot Pursuit

    Interceptor

    Rapid Response

    Roaming Racer ?

    Sprint Race !

    Time Trial !

    "New events" (2015)

    Circuit Race !

    Drag Race ?

    Drift Contest ?

    Drift Train

    Drift Trial !

    Gymkhana ?

    Time Attack ?

    Touge ?

    "New events" (Payback)

    Bait Crate

    Courier Mission

    Escape Point

    Off Road Circuit Race !

    Off Road Sprint Race !

    Speedcross ?

    "New events" (Heat)

    None

    I wanna give my quick thoughts on the event types that I marked(?). First, if roaming racers were to return. I'd honestly like them to be how they were in payback. However they shouldn't all be crew based there should be a mix of lone wolves and crews. Kinda like Tokyo Extreme Racer lol. If it's possible they could possibly have drift racers also where the main goal is to drift a segment of the course better then your opponent.

    Drag should be like how it was in 2015. However I think when doing them they should be somewhat scripted to have traffic as obstacles. Like have there always be traffic but have it be random I guess. Having 3 opponents would help add tension too. I will also mention that if criterion planed on adding wheelie competitions as well. They should add a mechanic where you can shorten or extend your wheelie. I figure these things could make drag a lot more interesting.

    Drift contest and time attack are good. They are just other event types that could be very enjoyable with friends. Touge is alright but I wish it was named something else like drift race? I know genaric but if people wanted the canyons duals from Carbon to come back. They should just be renamed to touge honestly because that's what it is.Speed cross is fine too, just maybe push the competition aspect like how time trials are in heat.

    Alright, gymkhana is fine to me. Although I think if it were to return. They could sprinkle in the jump aspect of speed cross (the higher and farther you jump the better multiplier and score you get) into it so you actually have a reason to jump. As well as being another way to earn points. Although they should have speed sections (the faster you go the better your score and multiplier will be) too since gymkhana's are timed and it something else to do. I don't like smackables though since it is timed and gymkhana focuses on style only, to me anyways.

    I'm not going to pretend to know what events we could see in the next game. I did think it was a good idea to do this though because maybe this could give us an idea of what criterion could do as far as events. This is just piece of a larger product though so there's plenty to think about for 2021. I will mention too that if any of these events reappear they can just as easily be removed for the realese after 2021 since they can look at how many people play them and how frequently not to mention the internet exists, so yeah. That's all, have a good day.

    submitted by /u/Sparkcore-725
    [link] [comments]

    Folks, I’ve got a burning question about De’Aaron from NFS Payback.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    De'Aaron is a fairly male name, at least in my perception. However, he's on the all-female team (the 1% club). This begs the question: is De'Aaron someone's boyfriend? Someone's little brother? I need this lore and I need it ASAP.

    submitted by /u/rosiesunfunhouse
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I was playing NFS for a sec when I saw this

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Uhhhm... Do you need the whole list or just a summary?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    video of me doing sick kickflip in mazda miata (jeffmanstunna)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    How do you know what Chapter you are in in nfs heat?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    was wondering were you see the chapter.

    submitted by /u/Chrisbradley1
    [link] [comments]

    Never played the game before, can you buy whatever cars and accessories you want with cash?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Or do you have to play through the missions to upgrade the cars? Also is there a photo mode that allows you to export pics of the setups and appearance customizations to your PC?

    Also, is there one version that's considered to have the best looking cars/coolest visual upgrades?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/future_potato
    [link] [comments]

    What is the player's name in need for speed most wanted (2012)?. And how does he get all those cars for free?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Money glitch ban?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hello all, my first time posting here. I just got the game a few days ago and was looking at some good ways to make money. I found one where you keep going off a jump ramp (bridge enthusiast) and make 5000 every few seconds. Can these types of glitches get you banned, or are they safe to do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TwinTailedChaos
    [link] [comments]

    PC: Game is loading endlessly at the Polestar loading screen! [HELP]

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else having the same problem? Haven't played HEAT for months on PC and now I wanted to play it again but I am stuck since 20 minutes + on the Polestar loading screen! Can't get into the game!!!! I want to play this again but can't :( Please help! Ä°t looks like the latest Update is responsible for that! Before, everything was fine.

    u/Max_Joker u/F8RGE

    submitted by /u/DedeKorkut93
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with NFS3: Hot Pursuit

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I have NFS 3 on my desktop. Today, I tried to play it with my wheel (logitech g920), but it's at full throttle/brake until I floor either pedal. Is there any way I can invert the axis so I can drive properly?

    submitted by /u/some_sad_negro
    [link] [comments]

    Does NFS: Heat have Break2Drift?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Where to buy Need For Speed: Underground 2?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Where can I buy NFSU2 to play on the PC? I couldn't find it on Origin or other sites, and on the EA website there is no link mentioned.

    submitted by /u/caiocinel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment