• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Need for Speed My take on a Vaporwave Lamborghini Countach

    Need for Speed My take on a Vaporwave Lamborghini Countach


    My take on a Vaporwave Lamborghini Countach

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    When GTA gets a DSM before NFS

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    My attempt at a Martini Racing livery on an Alfa Romeo Giulia

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Need For Speed World 2020 Honda Civic's Car Meet ( First Post Here )

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Hard to get a good shot in this game

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Feels good to jump back into customization in Heat

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    All your problems will go aside when you play this gem.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    [Fan-made] ROBOTO - Original "The League" crew - Shade

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Paintjob ideas for the '31 Chevy project I've had in storage since highschool 20 years ago, lol

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    This game is Need for Speed 2015 and I was doing the 15th Eddie’s Challenge Event when this happened and basically soft locked me. I had to close the game...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Is it possible to add cars to NFS MW 2005 / Carbon? Not replacing..

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    So the other day I was on the NFS Most Wanted mod site and I saw a Nissan Skyline DTM Edition which I really wanted, but unfortunately it replaces my favourite car the BMW M3 GTR :(

    Is there a way to add it in the game without replacing? My friend said it's possible but he doesn't know either...

    And is there a method for carbon too?

    I've never modded NFS MW or carbon before, the only thing I've done is installed the extra options mod and wide-screen fixes.

    submitted by /u/purplebridge03
    [link] [comments]

    Found out that the Chevy C10 can be a kind of mini truck

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Has this ever happened in Need For Speed Most Wanted before?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Future game rant

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    For the future of this dying series these what I want from a Need for Speed game

    1) I don't care how quickly you need to release it, I wish EA would ease up and let devs make the best game possible. This is how we ended up with Heat. It had a great aesthetic, promising story and post game things but it all felt rushed and unfinished. The story could have been longer, there could be less bugs and overall better post game support/DLC.

    2) Supporting the game after the campaign. As soon as I finished the campaign in Heat, the game almost immediately became stale for me even with the DLC. The weekly hidden vehicles in Payback were enough to keep me interested in the game. A small weekly event like that could keep the game thriving after the story and give incentive to play the game.

    3) More focus on underground racing clans. Payback is my personal favourite game in the series. I know the police and car upgrades were questionable but the story and environment as a whole felt immersive and fleshed out. Heat missed the whole underground racing a little too much and felt too police based. Having different racing clans with different gimmicks/themes brings character to the game which was quite void in Heat.

    4) Story. Something small but necessary. I don't care if you have the most incompetent writers on the planet. As long as there's a fleshed out campaign with flowing progression then I'm sold.

    TLDR; EA should put more love in the series and make it the best they can be

    Thank you for listening to my TED talk

    submitted by /u/MinecraftIsKing
    [link] [comments]

    tbh Underground 2 is kinda lame

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    The customization and handling is nice and all but the rest of the game is kinda cheeks. The career mode is repetitive and boring, the map is awkward and difficult to navigate, and the racing just isn't that interesting. There is nothing about this game that really stands out or makes it as memorable as Underground 1 or Most Wanted, it's just mid as hell.

    submitted by /u/Sage_Ages
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Rivals help

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I try to play a rapid response or a time trial as a cop/racer and after 2-3 kilometers the race abandons out of nowhere.

    Any solutions to this?

    submitted by /u/SomeKindOfPcGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Taking proper lines in Ventura Bay

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Three pics I took, which car should I take pics with next?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I really just want everyone’s opinion on this. Does anyone want the NFS Underground series to be remastered just as badly as I do? Especially UG2.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Car build for police chases

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a car build for police chases, because most of my cars are not fun for that. That car needs to be strong, let's it self compete against all the police cars (Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Charger, Chevrolet Corvette) thanks

    submitted by /u/GiantFatNut
    [link] [comments]

    100% Frustration

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Why do the McLaren F1 DLC for PS4 isn't able to be collected in the game? I bought it in the PS store, downloaded it, closed the game to complete the downloading, re-open the game and it's not poping to be able to collect. I tried to restart my app 4 times, still not working. I tried to uninstall the DLC and to download it again, still doesn't want to cooperate. Can a dev be able to help me?

    submitted by /u/HawQC
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Player/Main characters name in Need Fro Speed Heat?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    What is the Player/Main characters name in Need Fro Speed Heat?

    submitted by /u/MELONADE2006
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about high heat rewarss

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I made the recreation of the 2015 ford mustang from Need For Speed: Payback.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment