• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Need for Speed Heat: why does the part shop even exist??

    Need for Speed Heat: why does the part shop even exist??


    Heat: why does the part shop even exist??

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    At the start of the game you go to the part shop to initiate meeting Ana and doing your first rep race. After that you go back to the garage and upgrade your parts there. So what is the point in the dedicated part shop? Does it have better prices or literally anything different or is it just there for that 1 scene at the start?

    submitted by /u/Its_An_Outraage
    [link] [comments]

    2015-2020 wrx in heat

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Anyone know why they didn't put the 2015-2020 wrx in heat? Love that car and it would've been great in the game

    submitted by /u/aetherly_
    [link] [comments]

    I love messing up with the game.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    is there a newer that are the same as the need for speed rivals?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    hi guys, so I have played a little bit of need for speed rivals and I liked it so much, but the game was released on 2013, the thing that I liked in the game was that you could be the cops, so is there a need for speed game that are newer were you can play both the racer and the cops?

    submitted by /u/deusMPkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Why was my progress reset? (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    About a week ago I wiped my PS4 and today I downloaded NFS Heat again, however, all my progress was lost which is odd because I know my saves were deleted but isn't it stored online like every other game out there? If I delete Modern Warfare and come back, all my progress is there. Idk why NFS operates this way. Is there any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/hurtthots
    [link] [comments]

    need for speed heat+

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    does anyone have a link for this mod

    submitted by /u/F4LLEN4NGE1
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get ride of the explanation marks on the races

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    How do I get ride of the explanation marks on the race I always come first in them and I know There is more but I did them both and it still won't go away just need some help thxs

    submitted by /u/Imogen_1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment