• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Need for Speed The Legend known as Godzilla!

    Need for Speed The Legend known as Godzilla!


    The Legend known as Godzilla!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Rationale of new NFS game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    I started need for speed in 2013/4???? with hot pursuit. Ik at that stage the online service was over and stuff. I didnt really play any need for speed games after that as it lasted me years. I still lurked and followed the releases. Last year when i saw nfsheat came out i was hyped. I didn't get it until it came to eaplay steam vault. So not even a year since release why have the already announced a new need for speed game? In my mind thats not a big enough gap, less than a year. Looking back at release dates their is a fairly large gap between nfs games in the 2010's. IK that they actually have to make the game and it props wont be done till next year but thats still only 2 years or so between release of a still "new" game. I think it sounds cool and all but whats the rational here? IS it cause heat made alot of money so they want more? Is it a player numbers thing?

    submitted by /u/Generalpumpkin99
    [link] [comments]

    My tribute to Pierre Gasly, with an NSX. Livery downloadable.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Comparing popular cars in Heat...

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Comparing popular cars in Heat...

    I decided to take a look through the attributes of various vehicles in order to better understand the meta, and what makes certain cars overpowered or underpowered. I tried to rank the cars from better to worse, but this is not a fully comprehensive list and positioning and optimal setups may vary.

    https://preview.redd.it/tjhrxn1uqnl51.png?width=1234&format=png&auto=webp&s=1be6e4fc1a6898d1cf82ec1918e6bed9257b3bdd

    General trends to note:

    • Power/Weight is not the definitive measure of a vehicle's performance as there are still many factors to a vehicles viability including handling characteristics, gear ratios, and aerodynamic drag.
    • Rear/Mid-Engine, RWD cars generally have favorable handling as they are easier to drift.
    • Front heavy, FWD/AWD cars have good grip attributes but are difficult to reliably drift.
    • Most vehicles above 1400kg tend to be less viable as you will start to see decreasing power/weight ratios and worsening handling characteristics.
    • Aerodynamic drag varies wildly between car classes and has a significant affect on acceleration.
    • Vehicles with higher displacement motors tend to have access to higher power engine swaps.
    • The RSR seems to benefit primarily from low drag, higher torque compared to similar weight vehicles, and favorable handling characteristics. The car is a jack of all trades, rather than excelling in one particular stat.
    • Higher class cars tend to maintain good P/W ratios and handling characteristics, but suffer from more aero drag compared to the RSR.
    • As we go further down the rankings, we start to see cars that are either heavier,and/or have unfavorable powertrains and handling characteristics.
    submitted by /u/Sage_Ages
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat 2 Story.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    So everyone knows that Heat had a very short story. So this is my idea of what the next NFS would be.

    The protagonist would be Joe. He is still slightly mad about Ana. He starts out with a White and Yellow Porsche GT3. Later on in the story, while Joe is in the shower, he develops an idea to seek revenge on Ana.

    He asks Richie to help him find Ana's abandoned 350z. Richie finds it and Joe tests it out. Surprisingly, it runs. Joe then shows gratitude towards Richie and gives him his GT3. Joe knows how rare that body kit is on the 350z, so it would be equally fair. (The body kit is off sale and unlisted)

    Later on in the story, Joe earns more rep and wins races. He develops some rivals and rival crews. In rival races, it would be restricted to Ana's 350z.

    The final mission would be him making the news nationwide. He wears a helmet (to hide his identity) and a suit. He drives through a NASCAR stadium while a race is going on. Cops start noticing and chasing him. Joe has to go on a cop rampage and escape. From that point on, the car becomes a most wanted vehicle.

    Epilogue: Ana looks at the TV screen in shock and frustration.

    Side missions: Most Wanted (Battle the City's most wanted list [Autolog too] only in Ana's car)

    submitted by /u/crowd14
    [link] [comments]

    NFS:PS (PC) after "Loading Complete" the game crashes, is it corrupted?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Gonna give it a try here and maybe finde someone who had this problem too? Wanted to play NFS:Pro Street, so I start it up, everything goes like usual. Continues to the "Loading Complete" of the career, which I could continue via the continue button. As soon as I hit the continue button there, the game simply crashes and I dont know why.

    Putting the savegame file out/creating a new career works fine. Since I got 2 career files now, it still shows what last event I played and how much I completed the career, when I go to the career selection menu. It is able to load I guess, hence the "Loading Complete" thing, but then pressing "Continue" crashes the game.

    Played it a day ago with no problems and closed the game normally too.

    submitted by /u/Alpaca10
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Heat] Corvette goals: Getting ticketed for going over 10 mph faster than speed limit on the freeway... in 1st gear.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Car pulling right in carbon

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Well as the title says my car pulls to the right ever so slightly on my controller and it's a little frustrating.

    Same thing in most wanted 05, I have un-binded the arrow keys for steering but it still does it.

    A solution would be good, thanks.

    submitted by /u/yamayeet420
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the other patrol units in Need for Speed Rivals?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I know that after you complete a speed list you get one of three pursuit units (patrol, undercover, and enforcer).

    Are you able to go back and get the other ones?

    submitted by /u/ghosttrain64bit
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Rivals Police cars

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I may be slow to realize this, but I was thinking, there's three police events (Hot Pursuit, Rapid Response, and Interceptor).

    There are also three pursuit unit trims (Patrol, Undercover, and Enforcer).

    As you know, patrol units are fast, undercover units are great handlers, and enforcer units are strong.

    Each unit is basically tuned to have an edge in either three events!

    Patrol = Hot Pursuit

    Undercover = Rapid Response

    Enforcer = Interceptor

    Most of you probably know this already but I thought it was super cool.

    submitted by /u/ghosttrain64bit
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you ever get this problem in NFS Rivals? (Also sorry for the phone camera)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    NFSU Experience after 17 years

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Being an avid NFS player since a little kid, one of the earliest gaming memories I have is the half bridge at NFS Underground, and the whole lot of fun I had playing with the physics there. So I decided to replay the game, almost 17 years later, and relive that same feeling.

    I think that the game is really enjoyable and the car handling is fun. I got surprised about the difficulty of the game, even after having so much racing games experience, although it's very obvious that the AI is very, very overpowered at times (rocket launches, catch up, etc.). I found the events 102 (knockout race) and 103 (7-lap race) to be the worst, and I may have spent at least 10-12% of the whole game time in those two races alone!

    Pros.: -The game graphics sill hold up considering the game's age. With some tweaks, you won't even think about them. -Good handling, you really need to concentrate on your car to make it move the way you like -Fun gameplay in general, offering moments of suffering and enjoyment at every race.

    Cons.: -Short and shallow story, but, at the same time, difficult to follow -NOS is useless in the game -You can only have a single car, that you can't use again after you finish Underground mode. -Artificial difficulty, the AI drives like crazy!

    And that's my opinion about a game that forged my earliest gaming moments. After all these years, I still enjoy NFS and I play the classic ones every once in a while (I always have in my computer installed one of my favourite video games of all time, NFS Most Wanted). Thank you for reading my post, and if you want, tell me your opinion below.

    submitted by /u/NFS_FM
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to use the t150 wheel on nfs heat on origin?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I recently bought a t150 wheel which is in theory compatible with the game but I can't get it to work for some odd reason. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/SteaL4231
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I am a huge fan of dodge charger, and recently I've been playing need for speed payback, and unlocked the dodge charger by beating the death gang or whatever XD. I'm currently chapter 3, and wanted to boy that car, should I? Is it good? And if yes what class does it fit in better. Thanks.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    i just made my first need for speed edit

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    so. The making of this video really took a toll on my pc, it crashed alot and was quite irritating but the results are worth it, i'm really proud of this video, especially since the evo is one my favorite cars and i get excited the same way a kid gets excited to recieve candy. seeing this video and realizing that i made it felt like a kid recieving 1000 candies. i hope you guys get that same feeling aswell watching this. please do leave a like and a comment telling what you think of the video, even if its bad, i would love to hear your thoughts,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMmBq49znIo&ab_channel=%EC%88%98%EB%A9%B4%EC%9D%8C%EC%95%85-DMMusic

    submitted by /u/chickin2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how i can get Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 without the risk of Viruses?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Any Need For Speed World players?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    I just joined Soapbox Race World and need more friends. If there's anyone who plays on WorldUnited.gg server and interested, please add me or provide your driver name. Also, driver levels till 20 would be preferred since I don't have great cars as of now. My driver name - TheCoolestGuy1.

    submitted by /u/TheCoolestGuy1
    [link] [comments]

    Paying Underground 2, I'm at Stage 3 and there's no races. What do I do?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment