• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Need for Speed Let’s be real.

    Need for Speed Let’s be real.


    Let’s be real.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Fall Winds/Alpine Trail from NFSHP2, anyone? (Sorry, I just saw this and instantly thought to post it here)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I think thats the fastest time i've ever "killed" Chase Linh

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 doesn't need a remaster

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Anyone else crave a remaster of this masterpiece

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hot Wheels Premium: Need For Speed, a toy line concept

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Hello, this is following in the footsteps of the F&F line.

    NFS has a big number of hero cars that are mostly very iconic, some more so than F&F.

    If we got an NFS line of Premium Hot Wheels (the $5 ones) next year, these would be what waves should come:

    Heroes:

    • Polestar 1 from Heat
    • M3 GTR from Most Wanted 2005
    • Shelby Super Snake from The Run
    • Tyler's R34 from Payback
    • 2021's Hero Car (probably the 240SX in the render)

    The Most Wanted:

    • Razor's Mustang GT
    • Earl's Evo 7
    • Ming's Gallardo
    • Vic's Supra
    • Bull's SLR Mclaren

    Underground Rebels

    • Vortex Integra
    • Samantha's Civic
    • Rachel's 350z
    • Eddie's Skyline
    • Reece's GTO

    Would you collect these? I certainly would <3 Of course more will come in the next few years.

    submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Heat can look REALLY good with a little push

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat can look REALLY good with a little push submitted by /u/juh4z
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, I can recreate the LA 240Z with a Viper motor

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Need for speed collection I hope dosent ruin carbon for me .

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I don't have need for speed collection yet (will collect one for ps1 and ps2) (however I have tried most wanted 2012 and the run for 360 ) (I have played all need for speed games for ps4 except payback don't have any of the others anymore except 2015) all ps4 need for speed are trash

    I love need for speed series . I do believe 2012 and above are all trash and I have played everyone on ps4 too except payback and this is where the issue comes . I haven't played carbon but this game is loved so much and I know it's gonna be good and I got the whole game ,good condition ,25 mile away Shipping,all case and manual it's like a beauty (haven't gotten the game just ordered it earlier) but something makes me feel empty like deep down i wanted to get need for speed payback to get the final ps4 need for speed game I haven't played

    But if I were to gotten ps4 need for speed payback I would be upset didn't get carbon because I have no multiplayer racing games to play with my brother and I would be upset that I missed out on a good game .

    I chose carbon

    But this is the first time I have been conflicted between fun and collection

    I wonder if other games have had this before were they had to chose a fun game or a lame game too just finish there final collection of something

    Payback would have been the final ps4 need for speed game

    (I wouldn't say collection it's more of a I only have need for speed 2015 ,my bro gas heat on xbox one ,I played rivals on xbox 360 but there all ps4 games in away and I have played them all and payback only one I haven't played )

    submitted by /u/Timisalive
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty game, yeah?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Performance issues running NFS: Most Wanted (2012) on a Quadro RTX 4000

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hello Speeders!

    Hope you're all having a great weekend.

    Have you ever encountered performance issues running NFS: Most Wanted (2012) on a Quadro RTX 4000? I used to run it at 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution flawlessly and played it for weeks without any issue. However, right now it's suffering at 12 fps average at that resolution, if I want 60 fps I have to downgrade to 800 x 600.

    What would be your first place to look at to pinpoint the performance issue?

    When I run the Task Manager on the Performance tab, I notice NFS is taking 100% on the GPU (on the 3D graph). Right now I'm downloading another game to see if it's a game issue or a GPU issue.

    I know Quadro is not a gaming GPU, but this used to run flawlessly, since this is a more than a capable GPU for the specs the game requires and this used to run perfectly.

    Hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/IvanMontillaM
    [link] [comments]

    I know that Razor’s BMW is in Need For Speed Heat new the end of the main campaign, but it actually appears a lot earlier than that (in the mission where you tail the police officer).

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how the Pepega mod for Most Wanted was made?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I wanna know how he changed the rivals' pictures and backgrounds, the soundtracks, the menus etc. Does anyone know how it's done?

    submitted by /u/Iogarinho
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys whats the most overrated /underrated nfs for you?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does Underground 2 feel really really slow?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    I had just finished UG1, and jumped into the sequel, but the cars just feel so damn slow in UG2

    driving 100kph feels and looks more like driving 50kph, the sense of speed just isn't there for some reason

    is the speedometer like, actually way off from the real speed?

    submitted by /u/RobinVerhulstZ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for nfs rivals ps4?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get a certain trophy for my nfs rivals game where I got to bust a racer and win head to head against a racer.

    Anyone up?

    PSN: Moachiedr114

    Let me know when you added me

    Mic Optional

    Thanks everybody!

    submitted by /u/ERatedMovies33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment