• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Need for Speed It's been confirmed that you can drive cars in hot pursuit remastered

    Need for Speed It's been confirmed that you can drive cars in hot pursuit remastered


    It's been confirmed that you can drive cars in hot pursuit remastered

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Thought of this sorry if it’s been down before

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    So there’s a trend in NFS Heat where we got at least both hard top and soft top variations of different cars. What I’m curious about is if Ghost were doing this to pad out the car list? Why didn’t they do a similar thing with the Exige S and have an Elise as well? It’s just weird to me...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Greddy - Used and Abused | NFS Heat, PS4 |

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    i sure hope so

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted: Pepega Edition - Launch trailer

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I just started need for speed 2015 and i love the customisation

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Hey what do you think about this one? First time I'm posting here so I'm ready to hear your opinions

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Super Promotion inspired skyline in nfs world

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Under the Hood: Welcome Back to Seacrest County

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    NFS ProStreet legend/rival car save coming soon! Let me know what cars you want added so I can either make liveries or use customs to add them in. 100% save.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Picture I took a while back, any tips

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    When to upgrade a car vs. buy a new one

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Made a post recently about how to improve offroading, and the number one advice was just upgrade/get better car/cards. I've finished the first set of 4 race sets, and am now on the 2nd set. Should I continue racing with my original cars and just keep upgrading them, or is it better to just start fresh at the next lvl and go buy something new and just upgrade that (I have plenty of money).

    submitted by /u/DrBobHope
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    So I just wanted to get onto NFS Rivals on PS3 and it says that I gotta connect to origin which im trying but that isn't working. Now PS3 is an older console so I wanted to ask if anyone knows something about the servers for rivals being shut down.

    submitted by /u/-SSJ2Gohan-
    [link] [comments]

    NFSIII/NFS4 or NFS Hot Pursuit 2 should have been the real remastered games.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit with my all time favorite maps Hometown and Atlantica would look exquisite in HD. There was just something about that game that I love so much. My go to car was the Italdesign Scighera all the time and occasionally Italdesign Nazca C2.

    Need For Speed: High Stakes| The thing I loved the most about this is the European countries. The maps Landstrasse, Celtic Ruins and Route Adonfe I loved the most. It was fantastic to use German and French police cars, the addition of Road Blocks and Spike Strips was awesome. You could also use turn signals and emergency flashers which was cool.

    Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 was another personal favorite. The Palm City track was amazing, I loved using the McLaren F1 on it. Also the fact that you could use a Police Car when running from the Police.

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanPan
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback Servers

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Just here that i cant go into multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/Rafael_Souza00
    [link] [comments]

    It works on PS4 ? Hori apex

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat: Thrustmaster T150 Pro

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Currently I have problems with Heat and my Steering Wheel. The Game recognize it as a normal Controller and has a really weird button mapping ( e.g. right shifter is A on the controller). A few months ago I tried the first time and was able to use my T150 without any problems.

    What I've already tried:

    -Unplug the Wheel and reconnect

    -Restart the Game and my Computer

    -Search for Updates of the Game and the Wheel (all up to date)

    Software versions:
    Windows 10 2004
    Thrustmaster Firmware 21
    Driver 2.10.10.0
    Need for Speed Heat 1.0.60.7040

    Can anybody help me please with my problem?

    submitted by /u/frykea
    [link] [comments]

    This video shows league 73, but I don't really understand the story of it. Can someone explain it.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Question with NFS Payback

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I bought NFS Payback Deluxe edition on my Xbox One a year or two ago, but recently I wanted to try the game on PC, is there a way I could download the Xbox copy of the game onto my pc?

    submitted by /u/Dogezandmemez
    [link] [comments]

    Just got into trying to get good pics of cars in nfs heat what do you guys think any suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    How do you get a copy of nfsmw (2005)?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I want to relive some nostalgia from my childhood and dont know how to get a copy of it. I have checked almost every website and there is no listing for it.

    submitted by /u/ViBexWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Money methods

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Hi I've just finished need for speed payback but I'm short on money what's the fastest way to make money now I have finished the game

    submitted by /u/Thomaspop18
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat poor performance problems.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Heat looks good but not better than 2015 or even Rivals, yet I get really low frame rates and I don't know why. If you know any tips or tricks that can improve my performance on PC I would like to know about them.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 1300X

    RX 560

    8 GB Ram

    submitted by /u/GerardoSena
    [link] [comments]

    Fast & Furious cars in NFS payback

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    What are the cars cause I want to get all of them and I can't find a good video can someone make a list for me or something???

    submitted by /u/Crimson2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment