• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Need for Speed Do you guys think the 400z will come to the next NFS and do you want it to be in the next game? Let's discuss in the comments. (Image is 400z with a body kit)

    Need for Speed Do you guys think the 400z will come to the next NFS and do you want it to be in the next game? Let's discuss in the comments. (Image is 400z with a body kit)


    Do you guys think the 400z will come to the next NFS and do you want it to be in the next game? Let's discuss in the comments. (Image is 400z with a body kit)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I tried to create a Retrowave-esque wrap in NFS Payback, I hope it doesn't look too terrible?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    NFS 2015 is on sale for 5$ on PS store.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Is it still worth to buy?

    submitted by /u/soheilnilavari2
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with sidebets

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I use the Koen to do a race that I farm for money with called the Solar Sprint, usually with side bets I can land around 100,000-110,000 to 120,000 dollars with side bets and selling the speed card, however for the last 5 races I've had "20 Near Misses" bet, which is nearly fuckin impossible, I counted and there are about 30-35 cars that spawn on that track, 15-20 spawn on the mountains and the rest are scattered through tunnels or placed right next to each other, what am I supposed to do, can I possibly skip this sidebet?

    submitted by /u/The_69th_Crusader
    [link] [comments]

    AI inconsistency?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Edit: This is for NFS Payback

    Hello everyone,

    So I recently started the 2nd set of races, and for one, wow the difficulty in this game is quite unbalanced (1st set was a breeze, 2nd set the cars might as well overlap me), but there appears to be some inconsistency in AI performance.

    1. AI get a magic speed boost near the end? This appears to happen more so when I'm in first. I'll be cruising along, and then boom, guy who's at least 50ft behind me and who's car is slower than mine, is right up on my ass (with me using boost as well).
    2. Game feels sorry for you and lets you win? After restarting the 2nd race 5x, the AI just gives me the race now. Time-wise I was behind them in 4th at 2:30mark, but now I just won in 1st at near the 2:50 mark. I definitely didn't get better, but they just got worse.
    3. AI can sometimes just clip through other cars, or aren't slowed down when they hit other cars. I've had instances where the AI just seems to slide right by the car, or literally will clip through at times, without slowing down at all (e.g. no collision even though I could see one). This isn't always the case though, so I don't know if this is a feature or a bug.
    4. Speed cards just break this game. I had this same problem in the first set, and now the same in the 2nd set. Can't even reach the cars in front of me, I drift perfectly, boost perfectly out, don't hit any cars while the AI rams into the other cars and walls. Yet then they fly past me. Then I buy a speed card, boom now I'm flying past the AI and win without issue. I understand buying a new car to improve, but this just feels literally less about driving and more about who has the best "stuff". Not to mention, it wouldn't be as bad if I could physically see the modification being made (e.g. new brakes, show them being added, new exaust/engine, add on, show it being added), a card just provides a big disconnect. Makes me feel like I'm just playing an RPG with my car being my character, and I then add some shit to my character to boost their stats.
    submitted by /u/DrBobHope
    [link] [comments]

    Will Project Unite Result In A Ban?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    i have project unite installed i used to have Gzillas mod but project unite looks a lot more polished, i was able to use Gzilla Online and people told me i shouldn't get banned because it's mostly just cosmetics, however project unite has a bunch of tweaks that effect gameplay and it has a massive (recommended next to solo play) is it possible to get banned playing online while using project unite?

    submitted by /u/BoXposed
    [link] [comments]

    Question for true olds...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Just started NFSMW2005 again and can't find a version with 70+ cars for Career mode (all the civil, police and bonus ones), lame youtubers won't tell me sh*t, lame torrents are misleading, and I'm desperate.

    submitted by /u/_0dium_
    [link] [comments]

    I Bought Shift 2 Unleashed for PC on disc when it first came out, how do I get ahold of the DLC's?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Was really excited to play heat but refunded due to performance issues

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Is the game any better on consoles? Or is there a fix I couldn't find on pc?

    submitted by /u/NovemberPerfected
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any working NFSU1 widescreen fix for Windows 10?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hi

    So I just installed a cracked NFSU1 game copy version 1.4.0 but the base resolution is visual cancer and I can't seem to get any widescreen fix to work. Everytime I put the modded files into the game folder the game just refuses to start, like it instantly closes the second I launch the speed.exe file. I tried running it on all possible compatibility modes, nothing helped. The game only runs when untouched and when ran as an administrator. Could anyone help me with this issue?

    submitted by /u/Bohus57
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed: MW 2012 on Xbox?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm new to this community and I just got a trial of Xbox Game Pass, but I couldn't find anyone online. So here I am asking, is anyone willing to play MW with me for a few hours? Just hit me up. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/alirguy1
    [link] [comments]

    Is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 online dead?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hi guys, im new here, i want to ask if nfs hp 2010 has some players online, on pc is pretty dead, but what about consoles? i find so many recent nfs hp 2010 online videos showing the opposite, also is console version worth it? i want it bcause of the dlc's and graphics are a little bit better i think. (if i mispelled something sorry i dont speak english )

    submitted by /u/Marianookonn
    [link] [comments]

    NFS: Payback Input Lag

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    So I have the game downloaded on my PS4, its ran perfectly fine. However, on my dad's PS4, steering lag is exponentially worse and I do not know how to fix it or what's causing it. On the PS4 menu there's no lag at all, it's only in the game it seems. Is there any fox for this? I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting controllers, and restarting the PS4.

    submitted by /u/TheAll3ycat
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod/cheat to get all the ultimate parts in NFS HEAT?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I know, I know, I'm a looser and a cheat... I've already played through the story on console, now I have it on pc. I just want to enjoy the best cars with the best upgrades and don't wanna have to do all the stupid missions. I got most of the levels and already modded my money, all I need it the high heat stuff.

    submitted by /u/WillBry848
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Connect, Disconnected, error code DR1015

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I can't find any information on this specific error code. Does anyone know what this is about? I am on XBox One with a friend who is playing on PC. My Live account is linked to an EA account.

    submitted by /u/OvO_Birbs
    [link] [comments]

    NFS MW Redux 2020 is fun until you see this happen...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Petition for the 1999 and 2020 Subaru WRX STI to be added into the next NFS game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    They just need to be added

    submitted by /u/__xanthus__
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! I made a discord server for Most Wanted 2012, it would be nice if y'all checked it out!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    A rant on 2015 online cloud save

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Yesterday I was playing 2015 and the whole Origin server went wrong so the game crashed. And when I logged back in again, the M3 GTR comes with the Deluxe Edition is gone from my garage, and all the parts I have spend money on is now gone. So iave to spend another 100K to build the car back to it's original state.

    Can't Ghost just give us a local save instead of making everything online? I don't want to lost any progress due to server issue.

    submitted by /u/Julian083
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering which cars are best for chapter 5

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Any good tips? And any one know any money glitches for payback 🤑😂

    submitted by /u/LOK121hstll
    [link] [comments]

    Can You buy the Ultimate Speed/NFS Legends dlc's separately on steam?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I want to buy this game and get some dlc's but i dont want to spend 40 euro on the bundle.

    Edit:i forgot to mention the game,the game is nfs mw 2012

    submitted by /u/ElectronicOwl1422
    [link] [comments]

    Ive been saving up

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    So in payback, ive been saving up for at least 3 days of non stop racing and i only have about 400000, and i want the huayra car that costs 1100000, is there an easy way to make a lot of money?

    submitted by /u/elitegamer686868
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment