• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Need for Speed Saw this on Facebook, SCPD/RCPD, Hot Pursuit(2010)/Rivals coming to life

    Need for Speed Saw this on Facebook, SCPD/RCPD, Hot Pursuit(2010)/Rivals coming to life


    Saw this on Facebook, SCPD/RCPD, Hot Pursuit(2010)/Rivals coming to life

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    The Nissan 180SX at a gas station while it’s raining

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Most Wanted still going strong in 2020, specially with the new Supra and new graphics!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Well bois, we tried.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Just received this title from my best friend! Only five left to collect on the PlayStation consoles.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Help me please I am stuck in the roof.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    The lighting is so good..

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    You'd Think Chris Angel Would Be Driving A Nicer Car..

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Project Unite is just jaw-dropping.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    NFS Payback and Heat

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    I've this question a long time in my mind. Is NFS Payback and Heat canon and share the same universe?

    submitted by /u/Seahawk__2020
    [link] [comments]

    Orderd nfs heat for Diwali (Indian big festival)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    looking for a crew in heat (ps4)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    i gain around a million rep a day, looking for a crew around level 50.

    submitted by /u/GALAHAD865
    [link] [comments]

    My drift miata

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Super builds?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I just finished NFS payback, and I want to have a fleet of each type 65' mustang. The original mustang that I built from parts was for drift. I have the super build for it now, but if I buy a race class 65' mustang from a dealership, will I be able to use the super build?

    submitted by /u/Been_Boi12
    [link] [comments]

    I need players for online trophies for the PS3 games.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I am having a lot of difficulty finding players to get online trophies on the PS3, could anyone help me out please? I do need the 8 player trophy on Undercover as well, it just takes one race and I need to win. My PSN is NateTheGreat1398. I am located in the Central Standard time zone in the U.S. and generally play in the evening. I also have a mic so we can communicate. I can never find anyone willing to help me out on discord either. Thanks to anyone in advance.

    submitted by /u/Seahorse1213
    [link] [comments]

    Question about one of the racer hot pursuit events in Hot Pursuit Remastered.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I've read that the upcoming game will be the same game as original with DLCs and better game.

    I've also read that the Carbon Motor and the 2 SLRs are removed from the game.

    This got me thinking about one of the hot pursuit events as a Racer, "Power Struggle." In this 2 racer event, you get to choose either the Corvette ZR1 or the SLR McLaren Stirling Moss. Whichever one you choose, your opponent is automatically the other one.

    With the Stirling Moss gone to pick from, I was wondering what they would do with this event...

    submitted by /u/zoom25
    [link] [comments]

    Simcade Handling Meets Undercover

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Need For Speed please and hold the cheese.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Need For Speed needs to be straight like a Jack on the rocks.

    Need For Speed over the years has gotten close, maybe to you it has succeeded. My idea of a straight title is (The Run and NFS carbon) these stories work.

    Those 2 titles above that I chose received good rep on story and have seen people in comment sections liking the darker aspect of stories.

    Great part of The Runs successful story is its a Michael Bay game... I'd like to see a return of Michael Bay myself. In my opinion he knows how to make something spectacular, possibilities are endless with a great director / producer.

    A game is only as strong as the team that made it...

    A darker story in a NEW NFS game is overdue, something different something new. Something NFS but different

    -final notes- All I can say is, black box TEAM delivered when making something new, they did ground breaking work. A game is only as strong as the team that made it.

    Criterion should hire micheal Bay for their production and director empty spots (that need to be filled)

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody: German muscle cars:

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Looking for a crew in Heat/Offering a helping hand.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Hi, I'd like to get the FXX-K and so I am looking for a crew of active players (if it already was lvl 50, that would be dope) that is perhaps close to lvl 50 and needs a helping hand. I try to bank at least 300k R a day, but I don't have any active friends and so it takes ages. My ghost crew is currently a 25... If you could use a REP mercenary, please leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/maikee_bery
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HP Remastered Graphical changes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/ea_releases_need_for_speed_hot_pursuit_remastered_comparison_screenshots/1

    They actually added some more foilage! Also new trees. I'm sad they nerfed night time though, it was really cool running through with no lights on

    Also: please do car balancing

    submitted by /u/TVR_Speed_12
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t connect online to EA servers in nfs payback, could anyone give me an answer tho this problem?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    NFSU2 Install without Disk Drive (got the DVDs)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    NFSU2 Install without Disk Drive (got the DVDs)

    Hey, recently i played NFSU2 on my Laptop, which has a disk drive. Now i wanted to play it on my proper desktop pc - unfortunately this one does not have a disk drive. I searched for ways to install it nevertheless. So I created ISOs of the two disks, and virtually mounted them with Daemon Tools. The installation worked without any problems, even though you have to "Insert the 2nd Disk". It now is installed, but when I want to start it, the pop-up you can see somewhere here appears (Translation: "Please insert the right correct CD-ROM, click OK, and restart the application"). I dismounted and remounted the Disk 2 ISO, but it somehow doesn´t work. Both ISOs have the same name as the original ones from EA. Hope someone here can help me :)

    https://preview.redd.it/kdwuw6ga8av51.png?width=620&format=png&auto=webp&s=7f902ef0c416b190ec31f2598b2622fa783061fb

    submitted by /u/BananaSkillzzz
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Restarting campaign - Still have money and tokens.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've restarted my game, as I had another idea for a playthrough, and wished to start again as if I'd never played before, but upon restarting, I still have all of my money ($400,000+), and all of my tokens (200+)

    I'm wondering if there is a way to restart without all of this.

    I'm on PC, and I have Deluxe Edition. I restarted by clearing all data from my docs folder.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/richardtrmn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment