• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Need for Speed Alrighty then

    Need for Speed Alrighty then


    Alrighty then

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Really Glad How My NSX Turned.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Finally getting to play NSFMW 2005 on my PC. Been playing on PS2 for years and always wanted to play with better graphics so I can actually see where I'm driving. Downloaded the Redux, full game and everything.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    m5 for the winn

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    NFSHP2 (PS2) Porsche 911 Turbo NFS Edition remade in NFS Heat Studio!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    The game needs one more update fixing relative bugs still in game.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Ok the game is still freshly new. I mean seriously but can we address certain issues. ONE. The audio. What in the literal world happened to it. I mean people should have noticed a drop in the pursuit audio for whatever reason. You can go to a video right now like 5 months ago. And you listen in game to the pursuit themes you can tell what is clearly wrong. Since the 3rd update the audio was downgraded or ruined so badly. You just cant hear the transition when cops get closer and are literally side by side. Second. Stability. Again. Needs a tune up again. Also referring to pursuits. The Kill switch bug which hasnt been fixed. You can make it happen by taking out the cop right before the bar reaches zero. And your entire HUD is messed up. Forever until you escape or just wreck. It still happens. Also. Regarding police. The helicopter. Why does it despawn after escaping she its literally on top of you. Another bug. Regarding the Mazda RX7. Sometimes with a stock engine. Installing ultimate plus turbo surpasses the max car rating. And only that. Even in game it may bug out and the game will recognize it as you maxed the engine when you didnt. Another bug. Audio. Again. Regarding nitrous. It cuts off. And or stays infinite when police use nitrous. Can we all agree this game needs another patch to fix the game. Please?

    submitted by /u/hunterxx91
    [link] [comments]

    Currently revisiting ProStreet (again) on PC, is there any fix for the stock autosculpt rear bumpers reseting to 0% visual despise being customized?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Here's my slammed BMW M3 E30

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Need for speed underground 2

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Hey is there a good way I can download nfsu2 the full game on pc I can't get igg games to work for some reason is there other ways ? Doing digital not disc drive

    submitted by /u/Dylandadon
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ryan Cooper the player from UG-Carbon Storyline?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    What is the fastest legit way of earning money in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I always lose my will to play a game when I finish the Carrer mode, and I rushed through the story mode on payback. As soon as it was finished, I just stopped playing. I don't want heat to be like this, so I want to have every car before finishing the Carrer mode, or at least have a bunch of money to have whichever car I want. What is the fastest legit way of earning money in this game?

    Please note that I don't really have a crew to play online, so it has to be something that I can do offline or by myself.

    submitted by /u/LucasHS1881
    [link] [comments]

    Playing The Run without Autolog Recommendations

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I enjoy playing The Run every now and then. Unfortunately I don't have any friends on PC that play it and it stops me from getting certain cars through autolog recommendations. If anyone has played through and wouldn't mind adding me, it would be greatly appreciated. Origin: Sup_Medik

    submitted by /u/Mach-O_Tac-O
    [link] [comments]

    how do i decompile and compile .tpf files

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    nfsug2 hd textures/nfsmw xbox 360 stuff

    these .tpf files are texture packs and some have textures i don't want so i need to decompile and remove them

    what tool is used to do this, google gives no results

    submitted by /u/2002FordPanelVan
    [link] [comments]

    Most Wanted Fugitive spotted from Rockport. Suspect is known to deploy evasive maneuvers. Excessive force authorized.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Regarding accounts on payback

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    So I have a PS4 at my mums and my dads. I started at my dads but the data isn't at my mums. Is there any way to transfer it so I can play both without any hassle

    submitted by /u/RoastBread69
    [link] [comments]

    Activities glitch? In NFS payback

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    It seems like every activity, except the drift one, is glitched for me. For example I'll hit a speed trap at 200mph and it'll register at 105mph wtf?! Plz help?!

    submitted by /u/WEST2209
    [link] [comments]

    Even back then, people knew

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone has the same issue? It says: Your Custom-Vinyls are loading (analogous translation). Internet connected, No mods loaded Please help me if you can!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Stupid Question

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    When youre in the garage, there's a number with an icon of a car beside it to the left.

    What is that telling me? If I toggle states I see another # for HP..

    submitted by /u/thatsmydaawwgg
    [link] [comments]

    NFS rivals 120fps?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I have been playing nfs rivals on 60fps fine. When I try to force 120fps using

    -GameTime.MaxSimFps 120 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 120.0

    The engine sounds super weird and it glitches and lags all the time. I am using the 32-bit version. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Just_Economics
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment