• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Need for Speed Been trying out Project Unite. Really liking it.

    Need for Speed Been trying out Project Unite. Really liking it.


    Been trying out Project Unite. Really liking it.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Tried to recreate one of my favorite cars from NFS Undercover - Diego's Supra (BRZ)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Idk if this has been posted here before but worth it

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Yeah, this makes total sense.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Hi guys, im kinda new so, i just wanted to ask what is your favorite car from every class on Hot Pursuit 2010?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Gonna miss this fast boi. :")

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    It's the devil himself

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I think i created a monster, a quick monster

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Late night drive to gas station in my ultimate weeb machine

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Got this bug after leveling 5 lvls of rep and on heat 3. I'mma bout to kill myself

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Good races in NFS Most Wanted 2012 + all DLC

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I am a huge fan of NFS games, particularly Most Wanted 2005 and 2012.

    I have made a list of races I find best and worth playing again.

    Here it goes : (Car - Name of the race) (in no particular order) (If a type of race is available in multiple cars, I have included the car and a race with "hard" difficulty only, as it likely involves cop action)

    Form 2012 version :

    McLaren MP4 12C - Pumping Iron Lexus LFA - Import Duty Porsche 911 Correra S - Cold Burn, Keys To The City Tesla Roadster Sport - Arch Enemies Ford GT - Crash Landing

    From all DLCs:

    BMW 1 Seris M Coupe - Industrial Revolution Bugatti Veyron Vitesse - Burning Bridges Lamborghini Avantador J - Downfall Porsche 918 Spyder - Aerial Aggression Aston Martin DBS - Licence To Thrill, Bullet Train Shelby GT500 - Mayhem

    submitted by /u/hmogawrt
    [link] [comments]

    Going for a sunset drive

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Need for speed high stakes on windows 7

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I bought nfs high stakes for nostalgia and I tried to install as you expect it didn't work, so what can I do to make it work

    submitted by /u/ReverseObama
    [link] [comments]

    Street Rally impreza

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Out of all the races in the game why did they choose “Hotting Up” and the time “510”. It isn’t even hard to beat

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Nothing special here just our beloved Ruby doing a wheelie

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    anyone know how to paint the wing/spoiler in heat, payback and 2015?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    a lot of the wing options are black by default, is there a way to paint them the same color as the rest of the car, or apply decals?

    submitted by /u/The_Bl00per
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing the new Pepega mod for NFSMW and somehow lost this race

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Are 2010 hot pursuit servers finally down?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I tried to play today and ea was not connecting anymore

    submitted by /u/Lamogaze
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered - will it be locked to 60fps on PC?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    The info on the game's website doesn't really sound like it would allow for more than 4K/60 on PC?

    Considering this is quite a "lazy" looking remaster already, I fear they just keep the frames locked? (the original was also locked to 60, probly physics and stuff tied to frame rate as with many older titles)
    Has any of you seen any info / confirmation on this?

    I'm intrigued by the cross play feature and would probly buy it just so i can race together with my buddies on PS4/Xbox but a frame rate lock in 2020 would be pretty disappointed

    submitted by /u/vega0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Is this really true?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm obviously late to the party on this. But is it true the value of Need for Speed Most wanted Original has gone up over the years? I remember when I originally got my copy it was cheap because NFS MW had been out for quite a while. Now I'm seeing copies of the same game appear on eBay for an average of $65 dollars all the way up to $300+

    There are even people trying to sell the newer version of this game that only came out 6 years ago for $45.

    Should I sell it? Or hold lol.

    submitted by /u/jackbowls
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs the run is under rated

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So I know not many people are gonna agree, and I completely get that. No hard feelings. But personally, I think the run was an absolutely under rated game. I mean yes, it may have no been free roam and such. But the story line was phenomenal to me. Car selection wasn't too bad. Biggest thing for me was the challenges of driving as the weather changed

    submitted by /u/Zachy_94
    [link] [comments]

    Payback: Swiss Police BMW (Ticino)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment