• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Need for Speed lol my man really spent the entire day floating in the air

    Need for Speed lol my man really spent the entire day floating in the air


    lol my man really spent the entire day floating in the air

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    It's disappointing that none of the parts seen here on this C63 are actually available in the game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I swear, games like NFSMW12 or NFS RIVALS wasnt the most liked... But daang what amazing soundtracks

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Seems like I’m the only one on here who remembered but Happy Birthday NFS Undercover!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Karma for trying to push me?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    '15 looks good only in 4K.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Mclaren P1 burnout! (liked the art at the back of the truck)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Man I love NFS: NASCAR and NFS: The Crew

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    M3 GTR decals on a Foxbody. Apologies for subpar capture.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    not a meme, just a simple picture of a teenager seeing himself old

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    The Devil Z has returned to take over the city! [NFS Heat]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    So... after 15 years of knowing NFS:MW i discovered that civillian cars do somehow reset too (Yep Pepega)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Nothing but Sparks.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    For anyone playing heat (also not sure what to put as flair since this is my first post here)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    The Chevrolet grand sport is fucking broken (no I'm not joking). Sure the base stats might not seem broken, but once you start upgrading it, it becomes so fucking broken (to the point where as long as you have the skill (for it to be broken but still drivable with a controller you'll need to the ultimate (use the twin/dual turbo) parts) nothing the ai has can beat it.

    (Also do not try and drive it using a controller with it kitted out with ultimate+ parts (with the twin/dual turbo installed), it's extremely fucking difficult to do so but still possible, though it's ridiculously fucking broken when you kit it out with ultimate+ parts and have the twin/dual turbo (0-100km/h is 2 seconds flat, so be for you realise it you're already in third gear) installed

    (That as I have yet to find another person in an online session to test it against I don't know how broken it is against another player)

    submitted by /u/An0nymous0n3
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Error DR1001

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Is anyone else getting the "Disconnected from session" message before going online on NFS Heat with the error code DR1001? This has been happening for months now, I've checked all the Reddit posts, and even spoke to am EA Rep, but it's still happening. Does anyone know what causes it and how it's fixed?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheConmur04
    [link] [comments]

    Riding through Eagle Crest on Bentley

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Pink80SX in NFS:2015 (Edited with Ansel)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Really trippy (glitch?) Moment lady night in payback

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    So I was doing the escape mission where you first are introduced to the Rhino police vehicles (at least I had never seen them before). So I was driving along, got surprised by one, it hit me, terrible flipping end over end accident happens, and then they proceeded to "hack" my car... However they also hacked my characters brain apparently? The next 3 minutes or so was a trippy sequence where the screen went mostly black, but the HUD was still displayed (although being progressively more glitched out). The race distance kept going down, the speedo showing between 15-20 MPH, the tach was showing revs properly. I could do a burnout, and when I did so I could see a faint silhouette of the car and instead of smoke coming off the tires there were sparks, like a crap ton of sparks. The were also red and blue flashing lights, but they were distorted as well. This ultimately ended with the "busted" screen showing. I restarted the race and tried several times to replicate this but couldn't.

    Was this some kind of Easter egg or just a really strange glitch? Mind you I was not sober by any means, but my girlfriend was in the room with me and witnessed it as well. When it was over I asked her if that actually just happened. Sadly I didn't get any video of this. I tried googling and find nothing about it.

    submitted by /u/KG8893
    [link] [comments]

    No Rubber in sight.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    There is a taxi wrap on this car get it

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    If you actually played all of nfs games. You will remember these names.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Ummmm? There wasn’t any update and the installed games tab does not list as optimised it’s only my all games tab.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Windows 10 Small black window for 10-15 mins then game launches

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I know there have been multiple similar posts about NFSU black screens on Windows 10, but I've tried everything suggested and I still can't get it working... here are the steps I've taken:

    1. Install NFSU using my old CD's
    2. Ran the 1.4 Patch
    3. Copied DInput Mapper and ran the .bat file
    4. Applied thirteenag's widescreen fix
    5. Copied no-cd patch exe's (a handful of them)
    6. Applied a no intro patch

    It worked great for a few days, but then I started getting a Not Responding application with a black window in the top left of my screen, and eventually (10-15 mins) it goes away and the game launches. Also, when I go to the screen to customize the buttons on my keyboard/controller, it gets stuck in a loop where it hangs for 15-20 seconds, renders a few frames in the game background and hangs again.

    I can't remember changing any other system settings between when it worked and now that it isn't, but figured I'd check if anybody has had something similar in the past and were able to get it working again.

    Any help would be greatly appriciated.

    submitted by /u/FlyOnTheWall43
    [link] [comments]

    Americana Parts

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    My friend told me that americana parts are the best parts. Is that true? He also said professionals use americana parts. Is that also true? I just wanna know.

    submitted by /u/Useful_Marionberry_4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment