• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Need for Speed Help! I am stuck at this screen. :( Pressing enter key doesn't do anything.

    Need for Speed Help! I am stuck at this screen. :( Pressing enter key doesn't do anything.


    Help! I am stuck at this screen. :( Pressing enter key doesn't do anything.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I made a beck kustoms drawing a while back. You like?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    The Best of My To Be Continued Memes | Link to song in comments

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:44 PM PST

    Hot Pursuit 2, no manual transmission

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Very confused. I can select keys for shifting up and down. When the car is being looked at I can choose manual or automatic. But in races it's always automatic and the keys do nothing.

    I must be doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/HunterWesley
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends for Autolog Challanges to battle whit you're time becorse my friends don't play this game Name (Origin) : Snobb88

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Casual racer looking for some autolog friends/competitors (Hot Pursuit Remastered)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Hey guys and girls, I'm looking for some players to befriend and race through the autolog system.

    I'm a casual player, but with quite some racegame experience, so I won't be the slowest of the pack (I hope).

    I'm relatively new to the sub, so I'm not sure how to approach this request. Should I post my autolog code or is it better to exchange through dm?

    See you soon on the roads of Seacrest County!

    submitted by /u/jonkimonki
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting video

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I just bought the game of steam, but I can't play it. It's keeps hanging. :(

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    what do you think is the most underrated/overlooked car in this game?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Heat Night Racing

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Before I started a night session I had $771K. But I don't know what happens after night races because I finished a race but lost about 12k. Did anyone find the cause? I googled it and I didn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/iampchen
    [link] [comments]

    How to play MW 2005?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Every [redacted] copy I download won't save.. and there's no way to buy the game either... Help?

    submitted by /u/HootingFlamingo
    [link] [comments]

    help a brother out please

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    so... nostalgia decided that i must play nfs carbon since i've never finished, so far so good downloaded the game played like 1 hour roaming and getting rep until i got bored and got out of it, now the game keeps crashing after saying "load complete" i looked for help on forums and steam but nothing could i have found can fix this crash, so how to fix this? also cocks

    submitted by /u/mooncake9822
    [link] [comments]

    COMO INSTALAR O PROJECT UNITE PARA O NFS 2015 !? // Novo Handling IA d...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Should I buy NFSHP2010R

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    NFSHP2010R is on sale on PS4 for 50%off. I have played a little bit of the original game but my CD broke for my ps3 and I had like 4hrs playtime. I like the approach of this game a head on cops and robber. I have completed heat, almost completed 2015 and played a few hrs of payback. Will be worth my time?

    submitted by /u/Slyonix_
    [link] [comments]

    Steam/origin game launch problem

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Howdy! I have an issue desperately need help. I've just bought NFS MW via Steam. Downloaded and launched. Origin started, after a while the origin says "the game is not installed and cannot be run"... Well the game is there. I've reinstalled origin and didn't worked. When I'm going directly to the game folder and run NFS.exe origin appears with the error massege. I also tried adding the game into origin by hand (locating the folder). Nope. Anyone?

    submitted by /u/Low-Philosophy6718
    [link] [comments]

    Should Motor City Online be rebooted?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    I think with the gaming industry today, a reboot of MCO would be a thrill to have! A fictional Detroit setting with strictly muscle cars (old and new) would be incredible and sales would go way up! What does everyone else think?

    submitted by /u/Eloy89
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 Mods don't work on steam.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:53 AM PST

    The mods don't work when i launch from steam, they only work if i launch it from the mod installer. Can i launch the modded version from steam directly?

    submitted by /u/Arihant-Guntiwar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment