• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Need for Speed I bought a set of cheap toy cars just for these 2 Seacrest County police cars

    Need for Speed I bought a set of cheap toy cars just for these 2 Seacrest County police cars


    I bought a set of cheap toy cars just for these 2 Seacrest County police cars

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Merry Christmas everyone!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Devs, please fix broken LEDs on Porsches' taillights

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:12 PM PST

    NFS Heat Noob Post

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Hey guys just started playing (rep 24) and have some questions. These are my current cars and configurations:

    • Lotus Exige - 340 - Road Racer
    • Subaru WRX STI '06 - 217 - Road Drifter
    • Nissan 180X 96' - 225 - All-Around road racer

    Which cars should I use for the following: -off-road racer -all around racer -lightweight road racer -heavyweight road racer -off-road drifter -on road drifter -all around road car -all around drifter -jack of all trades

    Really want to fill out my garage with a diverse group. (Also how many slots do we get in the garage bc I am noob lol)

    Any help will be appreciated thanks and let's destroy some engines

    submitted by /u/Xetinex
    [link] [comments]

    for_gt_a + mbz_slr

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    This need to be discussed. When will need for speed make Tokyo nights. This game looks better than NFS heat. I’m tired of the same America streets. A change of scenery would be refreshing. I want to customized the hell out of my car. Tokyo nights a masterpiece like NFS underground 2 and more.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Moderators do not respond to my message, so I'll try here. Why my post got removed?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    The most comprehensive NFS: Heat spreadsheet for all your needs. Car & engine information, build creation & tuning, car leaderboards and more!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:51 AM PST

    What does this mean? I can’t find any of the “barn find” cars.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    How come NFS Heat didn't get updates for even 1 year, but Ubisoft can keep supporting Crew 2 that's close to 3 years old?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I don't understand what the hell happened but it felt like they just started the whole black market thing, and then just decided for some reason to end it, drop crossplay update, and move to next game. But question remains. How come Ubisoft still supports Crew 2? Game is gonna be 3 years old next year and they still add new shit.

    Meanwhile EA just ended everything. They ended Battlefield V, NFS Heat, SW Battlefront II and PvZ BFN this year, Heat of course record for fastest death of live service.

    submitted by /u/iceleel
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs wotld running in 50hz in fullscreen

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Help me

    submitted by /u/P65B40
    [link] [comments]

    Sl apparently this sub doesn't accept phone gallery photos, how do I post a pic if I wanted to?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Need for Speed: 2015 not working on my computer.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Whenever I attempt to launch Need for Speed: 2015 on my computer and open the corresponding window, the screen goes black and I am forced to sign out as I cannot access the Task Manager to close it. I can still see the Origin prompt and my computer runs everything just fine. I am just unable to exit the NFS 2015 window. I have a Radeon RX550 for a GPU and Windows 10. I'm pretty sure I have the correct driver for my graphics driver as Payback, Heat, and virtually every other NFS game works. I'm curious if there is something I am missing that is causing the fault and any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tidepod_Muncher
    [link] [comments]

    Bug in NFS Heat: No smoke during FWD burnout, Please Fix that in next NFS game!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Can we all agree that this is the best song to ever appear in any of the games?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Need for Speed Payback - HIGHWAY HEIST - Mustang RTR

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment